Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Sorry to dissapoint! :p:

That was one very fast hour gone by napping. :mmm: I think I should do less mean things to people. :teehee:
    give up being mean for lent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    give up being mean for lent
    Ok. :mwuaha:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Ok. :mwuaha:
    i gave up being nice for lent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    i gave up being nice for lent
    I'll give up DMC for lent.

I kid I kid.

I'll give up half my laziness. :top:

ReputationRep:
    Just been robbed of £45. Got a full tank tho.

[edit] I don't usually like yellow cars but this one is like :perv: What do you guys think?
    Side , Rear and Front

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Just been robbed of £45. Got a full tank tho.

[edit] I don't usually like yellow cars but this one is like :perv: What do you guys think?
    Side , Rear and Front
    You have just reminded me of the yellow car game. A stupid game but fun :giggle:

Not a bad car though I rather stuff like this myself :proud:

Spoiler:
    Show
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    my car is way better

ReputationRep:
    best car Ive ever seen
    Spoiler:
    Show

those were the days :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    best car Ive ever seen
    Spoiler:
    Show

those were the days
    No handbrake or gearstick.

I don't like my silver corsa anymore...although I'll gladly get a white SRI/VXR/VXR artic if I could. actually ignore the SRI since they've downgraded the engine from 1.6 turbo to 1.4 whilst keeping the price exactly the same. it had the same engine as the VXR so many people remapped it.

*crosses fingers for winning lottery next week*

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I would prefer this car
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    No handbrake or gearstick.

I don't like my silver corsa anymore...although I'll gladly get a white SRI/VXR/VXR artic if I could. actually ignore the SRI since they've downgraded the engine from 1.6 turbo to 1.4 whilst keeping the price exactly the same. it had the same engine as the VXR so many people remapped it.

*crosses fingers for winning lottery next week*
    omg why don't you like silver corsa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    omg why don't you like silver corsa
    It sucked after I saw about 327 other corsas including 131 silver ones. That, and a 1.2 engine isn't that fun. also there are only brake pads on the front wheels + the exhaust pipe is like...non-existent.

therefore I would like a green VW Sirocco / Focus RS or that megane RS in yellow.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    It sucked after I saw about 327 other corsas including 131 silver ones. That, and a 1.2 engine isn't that fun. also there are only brake pads on the front wheels + the exhaust pipe is like...non-existent.

therefore I would like a green VW Sirocco / Focus RS or that megane RS in yellow.
    My ca has a 1.4 I think. Well, it's a 1.something. And you can play car snap. Old style silver corsa is ULTIMATE CAR SNAP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    My ca has a 1.4 I think. Well, it's a 1.something. And you can play car snap. Old style silver corsa is ULTIMATE CAR SNAP.
    I don't want to snap my car. Atleast your 0-60 is a whole second or more faster than mine.

In Formula 1 racing they had these regenerative brakes last year (KERS - kinetic energy recovery systems) which convert the heat or something when braking into kinetic energy and it's stored in a super capacitor battery or flywheel. after storing enough energy they can unleash it with a button and that generates upto 80bhp temporary. my car only has 75bhp.

@JWH I think the first you linked was a Mustang? I don't like them :p: the SLR is pretty nice but I would personally go for the Lamborghini with that stripe :cool: or a Ferrari 458 italia.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I don't want to snap my car. Atleast your 0-60 is a whole second or more faster than mine.
    No, as tis my car does not go to 60mph. That's a bit fast :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    No, as tis my car does not go to 60mph. That's a bit fast
    Your car should be able to go to about 110-115mph. At 60mph in 5th gear you should be at around 3100 revs. :p:

ReputationRep:
    look what just appeared on facebook:rofl:
    "Proof that Barney the Dinosaur is a peadophile"
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    :cry:

I filled the kettle with water awhile ago then walked off. Just went back to refill my green tea with water.

...I never pressed the boil button.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)

my car only has a 1.1 engine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    look what just appeared on facebook:rofl:
    "Proof that Barney the Dinosaur is a peadophile"
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:
    link?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.