Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Party balloons are pre-emptive, Juno, my birthday's not til tomorrow :p:
    april

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Party balloons are pre-emptive, Juno, my birthday's not til tomorrow :p:
    I already knew:proud:

ReputationRep:
    It's most definitely tomorrow, Juno :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Cooro)
    It's most definitely tomorrow, Juno :p:
    :lies:

ReputationRep:
    Cooro.

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday Cooro! :hugs:

I'm off to bed :ciao: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Happy Birthday Cooro! :hugs:

I'm off to bed :ciao: :hugs:
    :wtf:explain this avatar/sig combination immediatly:hmmm:

:party:Happy Birthday Ro-chan!!:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Cara! Your new avatar is seriously kawaii!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :wtf:explain this avatar/sig combination immediatly:hmmm:
    What? I liked Kanon! Mai and Makoto were cute! I am not allowed cute avatars/sigs? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    :giggle:

That would be pretty cool :p: Other than Death Note what anime have you really enjoyed?
    Well,I'm a total Fullmetal Alchemist fangirl xD Apart from Conquerors of Shamballa, urgh. Ouran High School Host Club was funny but had a crappy ending, Azumanga Daioh was even funnier.. too tired to think of much anime at the moment. Currently watching Wolf's Rain. n_n

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

ReputationRep:
    What? I liked Kanon! Mai and Makoto were cute! I am not allowed cute avatars/sigs? :sad:
    not this kind of cute, it doesnt suit you :mad:

ReputationRep:
    :cry2: I'm not allowed to be kawaii~ for a week!? I'm in a kawaii~ mood!

ReputationRep:
    :cry2: I'm not allowed to be kawaii~ for a week!? I'm in a kawaii~ mood!
    urgh we've had too much of this kind of thing recently :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VickyDoodle)
    Well,I'm a total Fullmetal Alchemist fangirl xD Apart from Conquerors of Shamballa, urgh. Ouran High School Host Club was funny but had a crappy ending, Azumanga Daioh was even funnier.. too tired to think of much anime at the moment. Currently watching Wolf's Rain. n_n
    You like comedy anime then? :p: I've never watched Wolf's Rain but I like the songs; 'Gravity' and 'Tell me what the rain knows'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    You like comedy anime then? :p: I've never watched Wolf's Rain but I like the songs; 'Gravity' and 'Tell me what the rain knows'.
    Oooh! And Bokura ga Ita.

I 'unno, I read more manga than watch anime but funny ones tend to be my favorite. I found my 'anime double' in Azumanga Daioh so it'll always remain awesome. :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    wolfs rain had a good soundtrack

ReputationRep:
    I haven't counted but I think I read the same amount of manga as I watch anime. Who's your double in Azumanga Daioh?

@Vin Agreed

Off to bed now. I might be dead tomorrow...I think I ate something that was off. :s:

ReputationRep:
    Osaka. xD She looks like me, and has my brain. Me and a friend somehow managed to re-enact a good 1/3 of an episode, only to realise a few hours later.

ReputationRep:
    Bahahaha, take that Civilization IV! I actually got a victory on warlord difficulty and finished with the rank of Warren G. Harding! I don't completely fail at it! :ahee: My finishing points were 4200, which is a new highscore, compared to my previous 2000 when I didn't even win.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.