Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    i have spent the last 6 hours going on sip beat forums, reading the skip beat PS2 game plot, watching skip beat MMVs and re-reading some of skip beat.

its been so long since the last chapter came out i was having withdrawl
    Ah man this is going to be me with Vampire Knight soon...seriously craving the next manga...
    March is a good month for me, Pokemon (maybe), Vampire Knight, Bleach, friend might be back from uni he can't remember if his holidays are march or april :giggle:
    And finally got paid to pay for all this stuff :p:
    So how are you this morning? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    People are still up? :erm: WoW servers are down :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ah man this is going to be me with Vampire Knight soon...seriously craving the next manga...
    March is a good month for me, Pokemon (maybe), Vampire Knight, Bleach, friend might be back from uni he can't remember if his holidays are march or april :giggle:
    And finally got paid to pay for all this stuff :p:
    So how are you this morning? :hugs:
    i'm alright, really didnt mean to stay up this late though
    how are you? you seem to have been going to bed early recently
    love your new sig btw. lulu :love:

ReputationRep:
    Cheese!
    Spoiler:
    Show

McDonalds IS open now...but I'm not really in the mood to drive let alone walk.

I'm going to try sleep again. G'Night Skipp and Anna.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    People are still up? :erm: WoW servers are down :sad:
    Aye :cool: nocturnalism ftw
    i'm alright, really didnt mean to stay up this late though
    how are you? you seem to have been going to bed early recently
    love your new sig btw. lulu :love:
    Me neither I wanted a proper night's sleep :yawn:...and I haven't actually been going to bed, just revising :giggle: slept all of wednesday cos I was a bit ill and had physics practicals on thursday so that's messed me up a bit though :giggle:
    And glad you like it you started R2 yet? Still halfway through first season :yep: might watch a few episodes over breakfast...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Cheese!
    Spoiler:
    Show

McDonalds IS open now...but I'm not really in the mood to drive let alone walk.

I'm going to try sleep again. G'Night Skipp and Anna.
    Alright Keo :hugs: good luck with that...

And bear in mind I hate you for that joke :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Aye :cool: nocturnalism ftw

Me neither I wanted a proper night's sleep :yawn:...and I haven't actually been going to bed, just revising :giggle: slept all of wednesday cos I was a bit ill and had physics practicals on thursday so that's messed me up a bit though :giggle:
    And glad you like it you started R2 yet? Still halfway through first season :yep: might watch a few episodes over breakfast...
    you're so slow! i've already watched 7 eps of R2, think i'll watch the 8th now
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    you're so slow! i've already watched 7 eps of R2, think i'll watch the 8th now
    Yes I've been revising and procrastinating (well being on here) non-stop :giggle: don't think R2 is on cr so it may be a while before I can watch it...if I don't have time for what's in front of me I'll have no hope if I have to go looking for it :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Code Geass = mecha on rollerblades :coma:

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

So good :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    So good :coma:
    Lulu :teeth:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Lulu :teeth:
    Yes Lulu :teeth:

Lulu's a clever boy :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Is he a match for Kira? or L? :beard:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Is he a match for Kira? or L? :beard:
    I'll tell you at the end of the series :giggle:

I'd say he could take Light...Light's a pansy at the end of the day...but L...no not L :love:

L will always be my favourite :giggle:

How much music/videos could you get on a 2GB mp3 player? Thinking of buying one and Creative do the mosaic 2 gig for £29.99...which is the most I can afford really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'll tell you at the end of the series :giggle:

I'd say he could take Light...Light's a pansy at the end of the day...but L...no not L :love:

L will always be my favourite :giggle:

How much music/videos could you get on a 2GB mp3 player? Thinking of buying one and Creative do the mosaic 2 gig for £29.99...which is the most I can afford really
    Not much, I usually curse my 4GB for lack of room 2GB = 500 songs at 4MB each, without video too.... plus it won't actually be 2GB cos they use a bit for random stuff

ReputationRep:
    i only have 332 songs on my ipod cos i dont really use it. most of them are crap too.

i might go heat myself up a quorn burger
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Not much, I usually curse my 4GB for lack of room 2GB = 500 songs at 4MB each, without video too.... plus it won't actually be 2GB cos they use a bit for random stuff
    Ye just worked out I could get just under 3 episodes of VK...or 6 on a 4 gig...maybe I'll just get one for music :yep:
    Or save...that'd be a better option :giggle: my walkman still has life in it yet, even if cd's are a pain :erm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    i only have 332 songs on my ipod cos i dont really use it. most of them are crap too.

i might go heat myself up a quorn burger
    Ooo 6am, another allnighter, breakfast with lulu time
    Quorn burger sounds yum :yep: not sure what I'll have...

ReputationRep:

awesome :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ooo 6am, another allnighter, breakfast with lulu time
    Quorn burger sounds yum :yep: not sure what I'll have...
    it was :yep: except i had to have half with peri-peri ketchup and half with reggae-reggae ketchup cos there wasnt enough of either

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.