Night loves, see you in the morning :lovehug:

:hmpf: mentioning me in the sam sentance as him :huff:

Jenni its half 7 :s:
Cooro
Hey :hi:

Ro-chan:jumphug:
Reply 7801
vin-kun :hugs:

Thanks for the birthday messages this morning, guys. I missed them cos I went offline just before midnight :p: But I did read them :cute:
Reply 7802
Evening folks :sigh:
Reply 7803
Evening cara! Thank you for the Kazuki picture :hugs:
Reply 7804
:hugs: Having a nice birthday Coo?
Reply 7805
Yes thank you :cute: I got some nice presents and went out for lunch with some friends. It's been very pleasant. Unfortunately I have to work on an assignment now. Boo :frown:

How're you, cara?
Reply 7806
Tired and sore, work was mental today :sigh:

Glad you're having a nice day - pity about the assignment though :console:
Reply 7807
Tiiiiiired :yawn:
raiding icc25 :yawn:
I'm trying to get my 'seen' list on Pokemon Diamond to at least 400 tonight, at least that's my plan... Might add more Negima characters to A-P later too. :yes:
Reply 7810
AngryJellyfish
I'm trying to get my 'seen' list on Pokemon Diamond to at least 400 tonight, at least that's my plan... Might add more Negima characters to A-P later too.

You can't have pretty colors if your hiding your reputation. :nah::p:

I think I need to invest in a 1TB+ external hard drive. I can't hold anymore anime in mine. :cry:
[edit] Actually I think I'll wait a year or two before getting one as then. USB3.0 should be released and I can copy 350GB+ worth of anime in under a minute :awesome:
Reply 7811

I've watched too much Omamori Himari tonight. :ahee:

I'm off to bed now. :goodnight:
Reply 7813
AngryJellyfish
I'm trying to get my 'seen' list on Pokemon Diamond to at least 400 tonight, at least that's my plan... Might add more Negima characters to A-P later too. :yes:

I've returned to pokemon Diamond recently. I started my game August 2007 and apparently played 10 hours up until a week ago. In the last week I've now upped that to over 19 hours :mmm:

I trained a level 4 magikarp to a (currently) level 24 gyrados :woo:
Truered
I've returned to pokemon Diamond recently. I started my game August 2007 and apparently played 10 hours up until a week ago. In the last week I've now upped that to over 19 hours :mmm:

Awesome. :biggrin:

I've clocked just over 300 hours. :o:
Reply 7815
AngryJellyfish
Awesome. :biggrin:

I've clocked just over 300 hours. :o:

:zomg:

Do you understand Japanese and play while just listening to anime as a background noise? :mmm:
Reply 7816
Truered

Tru plays too? :gah:

Hooray :jumphug:

In that case I would like to inform you of the mysterygift event on until the 25th of March (if you can connect to wifi)...pikachu coloured pichu, you know you want one :awesome:

I have about 80hours on platinum, not sure about diamond & the rest :hmmmm:

I have about an hour on fire red :mmm:
Reply 7817
The pokemon society is that way

Close the door on your way out.
Reply 7818
I forgot to say good morning :wavey:

It's time to get up and go everybody!

Also my post count is now above 2000 :party:
Soul Silver on friday :awesome:

Lady GaGa ft. Beyonce's Telephone video on Thursday (although I'll see it on Friday)

Final Fantasy XIII today :awesome:

Although the last I can't play until the end of the month when I will have enough money for a PS3 :frown: