Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by caraniel)
    :emo: Ah well Skipp can file them away for a rainy day if she wants

:getmecoat: Back to the Seventh Circle of Hell I go
    Thanks mother :hugs: I'm in a bit of a flakey mood so I'll probably be needing them all soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Friday? think you've got the wrong date there :emog:

It was originally going to be the 14th, but never the 12th :hmmmm:

Now it's the 24th, 25th or 26th

And ok vin I'll leave, no more strokes for you :wavey:
    American date is Friday, so that's when a rom will be available (approximately).

Edit: Oh wait, it's the 14th :| That's strange as I've never heard of a game releasing on a Sunday :|
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    American date is Friday, so that's when a rom will be available (approximately).

Edit: Oh wait, it's the 14th :| That's strange as I've never heard of a game releasing on a Sunday :|
    Really? I thought the American date had been moved to the day before the UK date :hmmmm: maybe they've moved it back again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Really? I thought the American date had been moved to the day before the UK date :hmmmm: maybe they've moved it back again
    Most places say 14th to me -shrug-

ReputationRep:
    Talk of release dates?

FFXIII is released today! The soundtrack is bound to be amazing - living up to my expectations of Final Fantasy. The characters don't look all that bad either and the graphics. :love: Oh the pretty pretty graphics.

Hiya. :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, we mentioned that earlier. I have to wait until at least my birthday to get it (26th March) Worst case scenario I'll be waiting until the next loan installment comes in to buy it ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Yeah, we mentioned that earlier. I have to wait until at least my birthday to get it (26th March) Worst case scenario I'll be waiting until the next loan installment comes in to buy it ...
    Well as long as you eventually get it, it'll be fine.

Final Fantasy always delivers a fantastic plot with plenty of emotion - I hope the latest installment will do the same. It certainly doesn't look as emotional as FFX did... seems more focused on action if anything.

ReputationRep:
    Well, as long as it's better than XII (which was ****)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Talk of release dates?

FFXIII is released today! The soundtrack is bound to be amazing - living up to my expectations of Final Fantasy. The characters don't look all that bad either and the graphics. :love: Oh the pretty pretty graphics.

With Leona Lewis on it? I doubt it :sadnod:

How are things? :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    The soundtrack is acceptable from what I've heard. Pulse De Chocobo, while fairly different, is nice. Battle Music is acceptable. Leona Lewis probably only plays during the opening, and possibly at one other point in the game I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Talk of release dates?

bah:hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    i've never played any final fantasy games.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't played any final fantasy games for longer than 5 minutes. I once picked one up and got bored after 5 minutes because of the random fights in between, making it too much like pokemon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    I haven't played any final fantasy games for longer than 5 minutes. I once picked one up and got bored after 5 minutes because of the random fights in between, making it too much like pokemon
    oh yeah if you dislike random battles and turnbased combat its probably not for you :giggle:

its the other way round though, ff did it first, then pokemon did :tongue:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I've played Final Fantasy Tactics. :proud:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I haven't played ff for long either, but I wish to at some point

ReputationRep:
    i dont have an xbox 360 so cant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    i dont have an xbox 360 so cant
    the older ones are on, nes, snes, gba, ps1, ps2:yes:

oh and theres remakes on the ds :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    the older ones are on, nes, snes, gba, ps1, ps2:yes:

oh and theres remakes on the ds :yes:
    i dont have any of those. :nah:

my sister has a DS though... maybe i could use that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    i dont have any of those. :nah:

my sister has a DS though... maybe i could use that...
    some are availabe using emulators and roms:ninja:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.