Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Maths is interesting, I forgot my FP1 book at home today so in Maths, I just started FP2 and I found it interesting when I found out how to differentiate/integrate arc tan,sin and cos :cool: . Bleach manga is awsome, but anime is crap as hell. Life in general is weird though, for example that man marrying a pillow :rofl: How's your revision going?
    That all sounds great JC glad you're liking FP2, but ye, man marrying a pillow? :mmm: you just can't make this stuff up

I gave up on revision, doing physics learning now & wanting to cry just a bit...I can't remember anything about magnetism, and every time I forget something I just lose a bit more motivation :stomp: I'm going to fail at this rate...quite literally, I've worked it out & I'm nearing a point where if I don't move dramatically forward I won't be finished in time for exams....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    That all sounds great JC glad you're liking FP2, but ye, man marrying a pillow? :mmm: you just can't make this stuff up

I gave up on revision, doing physics learning now & wanting to cry just a bit...I can't remember anything about magnetism, and every time I forget something I just lose a bit more motivation :stomp: I'm going to fail at this rate...quite literally, I've worked it out & I'm nearing a point where if I don't move dramatically forward I won't be finished in time for exams....
    Same for me :p: We will both fail together in that case then, I don't think I will be able to finish FP1 as there is very little 'proper' maths in it, but just a load of rubbish matrices. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

:console:

I cant concentrate

ReputationRep:
    The OP for Night Head Genesis reminds me of the X-Files :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Hi

ReputationRep:
    Hi Keo
    how's life?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Kestral :hugs: I don't think I've seen you since 2008. :giggle: Life is ok

How about yourself? How are you?

How is everyone else? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: It has been a long time :hugs:
    I'm ok - working as a receptionist which is pretty boring. Going to start a TEFL course soon though - never thought I'd miss studying

ReputationRep:
    trying to work cant concentrate:sad:

ReputationRep:
    I Want To Know When Diablo 3 Is Coming Out!

ReputationRep:
    :console: vinny what kind of work is it?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I had an argument at the post office, but managed to post my maths assignment

ReputationRep:
    Good to hear you're ok. Atleast you have a job! :p: TEFL course? Want to teach English to kids in like places like Japan then? I think I want to do that if I manage to get into a university and get a degree. Even if it's for a year or two, I think it will be a fabulous experience in life. I miss having a teacher :O: I have to self teach for a few reasons :emo:

Vin! GAMBATTE!!!

:teeth: Diablo 3. I want to play that ! Looks really good.

Juno you confuse me :cry:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :cry: why keo

ReputationRep:
    why do you post your homework :cry:

[edit] I see some talk about FFXIII earlier. I have a Xbox 360. I want to play. However. Apparently Xbox360 version has compressed audio. So I won't buy it / play it. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kestral)
    :console: vinny what kind of work is it?
    a short report on hydraulic screw pumps :s: I know how the damn things work just not exact things like flow rate
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Because if I didn't it wouldn't get submitted and then I'd fail my course.

I tried stuffing it down the phone line and holding it in front of the laptop but that didn't work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    why do you post your homework :cry:

[edit] I see some talk about FFXIII earlier. I have a Xbox 360. I want to play. However. Apparently Xbox360 version has compressed audio. So I won't buy it / play it. :emo:
    thats a lame reason:wtf: Its not that bad

ReputationRep:
    Post takes awhile. :emo:

Vin. That just shows how much of a hardcore fan I am! Ok we'll forget the fact that I've only played about 5-6 FF games

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    a short report on hydraulic screw pumps :s: I know how the damn things work just not exact things like flow rate
    I hate hydrology :console: I remember having to do those equations too many variables

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.