Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Maths is interesting, I forgot my FP1 book at home today so in Maths, I just started FP2 and I found it interesting when I found out how to differentiate/integrate arc tan,sin and cos :cool: . Bleach manga is awsome, but anime is crap as hell. Life in general is weird though, for example that man marrying a pillow :rofl: How's your revision going?
    That all sounds great JC glad you're liking FP2, but ye, man marrying a pillow? :mmm: you just can't make this stuff up

I gave up on revision, doing physics learning now & wanting to cry just a bit...I can't remember anything about magnetism, and every time I forget something I just lose a bit more motivation :stomp: I'm going to fail at this rate...quite literally, I've worked it out & I'm nearing a point where if I don't move dramatically forward I won't be finished in time for exams....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    That all sounds great JC glad you're liking FP2, but ye, man marrying a pillow? :mmm: you just can't make this stuff up

I gave up on revision, doing physics learning now & wanting to cry just a bit...I can't remember anything about magnetism, and every time I forget something I just lose a bit more motivation :stomp: I'm going to fail at this rate...quite literally, I've worked it out & I'm nearing a point where if I don't move dramatically forward I won't be finished in time for exams....
    Same for me :p: We will both fail together in that case then, I don't think I will be able to finish FP1 as there is very little 'proper' maths in it, but just a load of rubbish matrices. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

:console:

I cant concentrate

ReputationRep:
    The OP for Night Head Genesis reminds me of the X-Files :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Hi

ReputationRep:
    Hi Keo
    how's life?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Kestral :hugs: I don't think I've seen you since 2008. :giggle: Life is ok

How about yourself? How are you?

How is everyone else? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: It has been a long time :hugs:
    I'm ok - working as a receptionist which is pretty boring. Going to start a TEFL course soon though - never thought I'd miss studying

ReputationRep:
    trying to work cant concentrate:sad:

ReputationRep:
    I Want To Know When Diablo 3 Is Coming Out!

ReputationRep:
    :console: vinny what kind of work is it?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I had an argument at the post office, but managed to post my maths assignment

ReputationRep:
    Good to hear you're ok. Atleast you have a job! :p: TEFL course? Want to teach English to kids in like places like Japan then? I think I want to do that if I manage to get into a university and get a degree. Even if it's for a year or two, I think it will be a fabulous experience in life. I miss having a teacher :O: I have to self teach for a few reasons :emo:

Vin! GAMBATTE!!!

:teeth: Diablo 3. I want to play that ! Looks really good.

Juno you confuse me :cry:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :cry: why keo

ReputationRep:
    why do you post your homework :cry:

[edit] I see some talk about FFXIII earlier. I have a Xbox 360. I want to play. However. Apparently Xbox360 version has compressed audio. So I won't buy it / play it. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kestral)
    :console: vinny what kind of work is it?
    a short report on hydraulic screw pumps :s: I know how the damn things work just not exact things like flow rate
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Because if I didn't it wouldn't get submitted and then I'd fail my course.

I tried stuffing it down the phone line and holding it in front of the laptop but that didn't work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    why do you post your homework :cry:

[edit] I see some talk about FFXIII earlier. I have a Xbox 360. I want to play. However. Apparently Xbox360 version has compressed audio. So I won't buy it / play it. :emo:
    thats a lame reason:wtf: Its not that bad

ReputationRep:
    Post takes awhile. :emo:

Vin. That just shows how much of a hardcore fan I am! Ok we'll forget the fact that I've only played about 5-6 FF games

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    a short report on hydraulic screw pumps :s: I know how the damn things work just not exact things like flow rate
    I hate hydrology :console: I remember having to do those equations too many variables

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.