Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Good to hear you're ok. Atleast you have a job! :p: TEFL course? Want to teach English to kids in like places like Japan then? I think I want to do that if I manage to get into a university and get a degree. Even if it's for a year or two, I think it will be a fabulous experience in life. I miss having a teacher :O: I have to self teach for a few reasons :emo:
    Teach in Japan - that's my dream :yep:
    why don't you have a teacher - what educational stage are you at?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Post takes awhile. :emo:

Vin. That just shows how much of a hardcore fan I am! Ok we'll forget the fact that I've only played about 5-6 FF games
    Yeah, but it has to be posted to get to my tutor.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still doing A levels... :emo: I take two subjects; Law and Further Maths. I do actually have a teacher for Law but it's only 3 lessons a week and that's it. Lessons are a joke compared to my old school :cry: Further Maths isn't offered at my college so I'm having to self teach it. I recieved the books off my teacher almost 3 months after September when college began. :ahee:

Juno. I see :p: Post is old school...:ninja:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I'm still doing A levels... :emo: I take two subjects; Law and Further Maths. I do actually have a teacher for Law but it's only 3 lessons a week and that's it. Lessons are a joke compared to my old school :cry: Further Maths isn't offered at my college so I'm having to self teach it. I recieved the books off my teacher almost 3 months after September when college began. :ahee:

:hahaha: baby

ReputationRep:
    He's older than me :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    yes because teleport technology is common place now and most items are sent via that:stupid:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by vin)
    yes because teleport technology is common place now and most items are sent via that:stupid:
    Exactly!

I can't email it, coz it's maths and it's really hard to get computers to type it right. I could scan it and email that, but it's a bit pointless and would take ages anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Exactly!

I can't email it, coz it's maths and it's really hard to get computers to type it right. I could scan it and email that, but it's a bit pointless and would take ages anyway.
    word 07 has a good equation editor, but you cant use it for doing actual maths :no: ...well you could but it would take too long :erm:

ReputationRep:
    They have teleport technology up here in the northeast :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Night everyone :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Night JC. Sorry I couldn't help with your homework. :p: I'll refresh my mind during this week with D1 knowledge so I can help ya. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Someone slap me. I have an urge to play World of Warcraft. :emo:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Keoje)
    [edit] I see some talk about FFXIII earlier. I have a Xbox 360. I want to play. However. Apparently Xbox360 version has compressed audio. So I won't buy it / play it. :emo:
    I've been playing the Xbox 360 version earlier and the audio is perfectly fine. Unless you're an audiophile (or videophile, for that matter), you probably won't notice the difference (and this is coming from someone who will choose FLAC over MP3). A bit of a silly reason not to play it, in any case. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    I've been playing the Xbox 360 version earlier and the audio is perfectly fine. Unless you're an audiophile (or videophile, for that matter), you probably won't notice the difference (and this is coming from someone who will choose FLAC over MP3). A bit of a silly reason not to play it, in any case. :giggle:
    I'm hoping to pick up a copy today :yes:

In other news:

******* WIN
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Hey everyone :wavey:

Back in the mood to study, for this morning at least

edit: My chilli con carne tastes like hash :lolwut:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)

Well go study then :spank:

And h0ow do you know what hash tastes like?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    Well go study then :spank:

And h0ow do you know what hash tastes like?
    I am studying :rolleyes:

And same way you find out what anything tastes like :hmmmm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    I am studying :rolleyes:

And same way you find out what anything tastes like :hmmmm:
    Skipp is naughty :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

:mad: you are not going outside dressed like that
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :mad: you are not going outside dressed like that
    My school uniform didn't look anything like that :mmm: although the shirts were see-through :hmmmm:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.