The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7960
skipp
My school uniform didn't look anything like that :mmm: although the shirts were see-through :hmmmm:

:hmmm:
Reply 7961
skipp
My school uniform didn't look anything like that :mmm: although the shirts were see-through :hmmmm:

TTIUWP :sad:
Reply 7962
vin
:hmmm:

They were, you had to get these ridiculously expensive school regulation ones, which were worse quality than the £3 ones from M&S & see-through
Aiko
I've been playing the Xbox 360 version earlier and the audio is perfectly fine. Unless you're an audiophile (or videophile, for that matter), you probably won't notice the difference (and this is coming from someone who will choose FLAC over MP3). A bit of a silly reason not to play it, in any case. :giggle:

It was made for PS3 therefore it should be played on the PS3 D:< I have neither console but am going to buy a PS3 and FFXII after my birthday on the 26th.

Coincidentally it's Lady GaGa's Birthday two days after mine :heart:
Reply 7964
skipp
They were, you had to get these ridiculously expensive school regulation ones, which were worse quality than the £3 ones from M&S & see-through

:s:poor jenni:console:
LastLordofTime
It was made for PS3 therefore it should be played on the PS3 D:< I have neither console but am going to buy a PS3 and FFXII after my birthday on the 26th.

Coincidentally it's Lady GaGa's Birthday two days after mine :heart:

and then it was decided to be made for the 360 by the makers too:rolleyes:
No, the makers decided it would be made on the PS3 to make use of the Technology. The localisation people decided to also make it available on the Xbox 360 by reducing quality and spreading it over 3 discs.
Reply 7966
Right everybody, what do you think about microeconomics?
Juno
Right everybody, what do you think about microeconomics?

I prefer freakonomics myself.
Reply 7968
I think I like socks :yawn: and I'm sleepy
Reply 7969
LastLordofTime
No, the makers decided it would be made on the PS3 to make use of the Technology. The localisation people decided to also make it available on the Xbox 360 by reducing quality and spreading it over 3 discs.

not really :wtf: square themselves were the ones who also later developed it for the 360 not some third party

the quality reduction isnt nearly as big an issue as fanboys have made out and 3 discs is hardly a stretch :wtf: viii was on 5 discs:rolleyes:
vin
not really :wtf: square themselves were the ones who also later developed it for the 360 not some third party

the quality reduction isnt nearly as big an issue as fanboys have made out and 3 discs is hardly a stretch :wtf: viii was on 5 discs:rolleyes:

VIII was also a crappy game.
Reply 7971
vin

No-one ever complained that VII VIII and IX came on multiple discs. If anything it was a sign of 'omfg multiple discs means it must be more awesome!' kinda thing so for people to go out of their way to complain about it mystifies me. Besides, changing discs gives you that feeling of progression through the game. On one site I saw yesterday people (clearly sour Sony people) were even spam rating the Xbox360 version 0/10 in spite. I remember the same thing happening to Gears of War 2 on Metacritic. Jeez get over yourself.
Reply 7972
LastLordofTime
VIII was also a crappy game.

Give me VIII over VII anyday :gasp:
Reply 7973
Jehuty^
people were spam rating the Xbox360 version 0/10 in spite.

You serious? :mmm: that's riddiculous

You'd think they'd realise it was a game, you know, when they were playing it and all...
Reply 7974
skipp
You serious? :mmm: that's riddiculous

You'd think they'd realise it was a game, you know, when they were playing it and all...

PS3 owners need to feel reassured that they didn't waste the ~£200 extra they paid for it so they like to constantly get one over :p:
Reply 7975
I have a wii
Jehuty^
Give me VIII over VII anyday :gasp:

Give me IX over both :| Even V perhaps.
Reply 7977
Jehuty^
PS3 owners need to feel reassured that they didn't waste the ~£200 extra they paid for it so they like to constantly get one over :p:

I see :hmmmm: I don't have a console, hence not knowing which was more expensive, but if I did I'd probably get the xbox, just because I love Fable 2

:o: /being a girl

My friend has all 3 so if I want to play a game I just go round when he's home from uni :yep:
Reply 7978
LastLordofTime
Give me IX over both :| Even V perhaps.

IX was amazing, I haven't played V
Reply 7979
XIII has finished installing! :woo: