Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    My admiration for you has grown that much more. :o:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Frankfurt = German thing? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Not half as sad as not closing it was making me :cry2:

Although probably exactly equally as sad such is the way...
    why would not closing it make you sad? Surely not closing it would just make me happy for it doesn't hurt you in any way - unless my happiness makes you sad, in which case I am very sad now.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by skipp)
    I think I might have cried a little if we'd reached 11,000 :sad: the end of a thread is heart-breaking...

For approximately 1 evening :p:
    Had we reached 11,000 posts, your thread would have ended with a new record. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    End of the thread is a free-for-all for picture posting...and yes :giggle: can't see it if I look too hard, but when I glance I see a husky
    And I'm good, yourself?
    Oh right, I see. I was scrolling through the pages trying to make sense of it. I'm such a dope. :laugh:

I'm well. I've got some time free after my dissertation meeting earlier in the week, so I've been helping out with OSM mapping project for Haiti's disaster relief.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by caraniel)
    :rofl:
    :tongue: - On another note, your avatar and signature is reminding me that I need to watch this week's FMA Brotherhood. :smile:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    why would not closing it make you sad? Surely not closing it would just make me happy for it doesn't hurt you in any way - unless my happiness makes you sad, in which case I am very sad now.
    I was watching my thread die :sad: it was wrenching out my little heart and I just knew...it was time for it to go...
    Over 300 posts of borrowed time Kag...10300+...that's a good age for a thread...it lived a good life...
    Just think of all the good times

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: If you say so. It was definitely not the meaning though - meaning being something it lacked.
    Fair enough. I like the idea that we give our life meaning.

I have a few articles on the process of ageing and the science behind the programmes to reverse it. Their quite interesting and from reputable publications if your interested. I can dig them up.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Had we reached 11,000 posts, your thread would have ended with a new record. :giggle:
    Making it live to 120 on life support :cry2: how cruel! Such a cruel cruel fate...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    :tongue: - On another note, your avatar and signature is reminding me that I need to watch this week's FMA Brotherhood. :smile:
    Ah this week was a great episode - I could finally get some discussion going in the FMA thread :yes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Woomie)
    Fair enough. I like the idea that we give our life meaning.

I have a few articles on the process of ageing and the science behind the programmes to reverse it. Their quite interesting and from reputable publications if your interested. I can dig them up.
    Can you reverse the aging on my old thread? :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I was watching my thread die :sad: it was wrenching out my little heart and I just knew...it was time for it to go...
    Over 300 posts of borrowed time Kag...10300+...that's a good age for a thread...it lived a good life...
    Just think of all the good times
    I don't understand. You stopped the thread and therefore killed it. It was thriving before you stuck your hand into it and crushed its life.

ReputationRep:
    this is chat no. 16, so have there been over 150,000 chat/spam posts?!?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I don't understand. You stopped the thread and therefore killed it. It was thriving before you stuck your hand into it and crushed its life.
    It ended it's natural life at 10000 :cry2: I couldn't bear to see it suffer any more...

You guys got 500 posts in of picture spam :hmmm: that's enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Can you reverse the aging on my old thread? :cry2:
    Ahh but the beauty of threads is that they die. I'm sure you'll give birth to yet unknown better threads which will revolutionise Anime on TSR. :yes:

Although Kag would likely want his thread, and his thread alone to live forever.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by skipp)
    Making it live to 120 on life support :cry2: how cruel! Such a cruel cruel fate...
    If it's any consolation, Euge was the last person that gave it activity. If I were that thread, I would have been happy. :o:

(Original post by caraniel)
    Ah this week was a great episode - I could finally get some discussion going in the FMA thread :yes:
    Oh yes, I remember that thread... and the Fairy Tail one... :erm: - I'll post in the thread when I've seen the episode. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    this is chat no. 16, so have there been over 150,000 chat/spam posts?!?
    Easily :yes:

You can see why we decided we needed a chat thread :laugh: There used to be just one thread once upon a time :moon:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Woomie)
    Ahh but the beauty of threads is that they die. I'm sure you'll give birth to yet unknown better threads which will revolutionise Anime on TSR. :yes:

Although Kag would likely want his thread, and his thread alone to live forever.
    Kag doesn't want a thread :giggle: he will be forever threadless :yes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aiko)
    If it's any consolation, Euge was the last person that gave it activity. If I were that thread, I would have been happy. :o:

Oh yes, I remember that thread... and the Fairy Tail one... :erm: - I'll post in the thread when I've seen the episode. :tongue:
    Yes I saw that, it made me very happy :yes:
    I didn't want a picture to be the last post...not sure why
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by skipp)
    Yes I saw that, it made me very happy :yes:
    I didn't want a picture to be the last post...not sure why
    Even if it were a really nice picture? :tongue:

Anyway, I'm off everyone. Chat soon. :hugs:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.