Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    Aninja and Vin have made me really mad today :mad: How can people insult Bleach like that? I think I need to sleep now so I can calm down

ReputationRep:
    They're not insulting Bleach - they're making it more interesting! :awesome:

ReputationRep:

:heart:

ReputationRep:
    I prefer this. I doubt anyone here has ever played the Dragon Quest aka Dragon Warrior series. I wish someone did. :emo: Retro games ftw!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)

:heart:

It's clear Final Fantasy has once against delivered some great music. While the theme I posted doesn't quite match up to 'To Zanarkand' - in my opinion - it's still indescribably beautiful.

I've fallen in love with FF again. Out of all the franchises i've played, FF still holds as one of the best - competing against the likes of Mario and Zelda. :giggle: I can see Resident Evil lurking in the corner as well... Amazing how well graphics have evolved though... less than a decade since FFX and FFXIII is at this level. What next?

Good evening by the way. I hope you are all well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)

It's clear Final Fantasy has once against delivered some great music. While the theme I posted doesn't quite match up to 'To Zanarkand' - in my opinion - it's still indescribably beautiful.

I've fallen in love with FF again. Out of all the franchises i've played, FF still holds as one of the best - competing against the likes of Mario and Zelda. :giggle: I can see Resident Evil lurking in the corner as well... Amazing how well graphics have evolved though... less than a decade since FFX and FFXIII is at this level. What next?

:hump2:

I will just have to :joyman: over FFXIII for now :giggle:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    He cried in a whisper, at some image, at some vision,- he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath-'The horror! The Horror!'
    Don't ruin Bleach for me, please :o:

ReputationRep:
    Meh, to each their own. I'd probably have dropped Bleach years ago if it wasnt for the bishies and not-so-sublte BL undertones.........of course Naruto is even better for this :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Meh, to each their own. I'd probably have dropped Bleach years ago if it wasnt for the bishies and not-so-sublte BL undertones.........of course Naruto is even better for this :mmm:
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Anyone got tips for revision? Also, making revision cards - does it help?
    Play video games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    You're evil
    :proud:yep

(Original post by skipp)
    Boys stop fighting :mad: especially vin, stop antagonising JC

Despite the fact I think our yaoi party is at fault...

For once Alex is the best behaved :lolwut:

Um well done Alex I guess
    :no:
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Hehehe, my friend said I was watching some crap stuff today in ICT and I got annoyed at him because I was actually reading the Bleach manga, and since he's not really the brightest in our year, he's always asking me to help him here and there. I told him that because he said that about Bleach, I'm not going to help him anymore until he watches 70 episodes of Bleach and admits that Bleach is the second best anime ever :woo:
    :lolwut:you want to fill his head with lies

(Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    Name pl0x

kthx
    well its Lelouch and suzaku from code geass, but that never happens, someone just edited the scene :tongue:
    (Original post by Aninja)
    :rofl: :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :proud:yep
    Buttsex iminent.

ReputationRep:
    :drool:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :hump2:

I will just have to :joyman: over FFXIII for now :giggle:
    Indeed The music is great, but I think I'm more looking forward to Versus XIII anyway. It seems like it'll be quite different, given the more modern, westernised location they've chosen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :spank:

we dont want Jchoudry making a mess on his computer screen:no:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Spoiler:
    Show

:ninja:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :spank:

we dont want Jchoudry making a mess on his computer screen:no:

:sexface:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.