Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Screw FFXIII

Retro games ftw! :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Screw FFXIII

Retro games ftw! :dance:
    :dance: :w00t: :nutcase:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Pong Ftw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Too retro :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)

:lolwut:you want to fill his head with lies
    Nope, true, I was leading him to wisdom :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    well its Lelouch and suzaku from code geass, but that never happens, someone just edited the scene :tongue:
    Lame

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Nope, true, I was leading him to wisdom :yes:
    and you believe that bleach being "the second best anime ever" is wisdom:mmm:

oh yes before I forget

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    You are so mean Vin

:emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    and you believe that bleach being "the second best anime ever" is wisdom:mmm:

oh yes before I forget

:awesome:
    Please don't do that, I added that other idiot on my ignore list as well cos she did that as well :mad: Bleach being the second best anime truly is wisdom, and leads to enlightenment as well :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    You are so mean Vin

:emog:
    unfortunatly he's being a moron :no:#
    Please don't do that, I added that other idiot on my ignore list as well cos she did that as well :mad: Bleach being the second best anime truly is wisdom, and leads to enlightenment as well :yes:
    bah only because you asked politely, she just has a sense of humour:hahaha:

if bleach is the second best anime ever then I really ought to watch no more if its all going to be worse than that :stupid:

do yourself a favour and watch other series :sadnod:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Can we all stop being mean and fighting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    unfortunatly he's being a moron :no:

bah only because you asked politely, she just has a sense of humour:hahaha:

if bleach is the second best anime ever then I really ought to watch no more if its all going to be worse than that :stupid:

do yourself a favour and watch other series :sadnod:
    I have made a list of to watch anime now :yes: But Bleach will always remain the second best anime (Of course when I talk about this, the fillers are not included in that) :p:

(Original post by Juno)
    Can we all stop being mean and fighting?
    I think our differences have been settled (for) now :yes:

ReputationRep:
    JC is perfectly entitled to view Bleach as one of his favourite anime.....however I do contest the '2nd best anime ever' bit as the series is extremely flawed and suffers from extended periods of dullness.....there's no such thing as a perfect series, but as time goes on Bleach gets more and more flawed - it will never get back the brilliance of the Soul Society arc :no:

Now, speaking of Bleach - time to suffer through the latest episode

ReputationRep:
    I have made a list of to watch anime now :yes: But Bleach will always remain the second best anime (Of course when I talk about this, the fillers are not included in that) :p:

I think our differences have been settled (for) now :yes:
    I really doubt that, whats likely to happen is that you will look back and think :lolwut: when you say "second best anime" do you you mean of all time, or just what you've seen because the first would just be plain ignorant but the second is mpre understandable

how can you not include the fillers, they are part of the anime, to not be would mean they would not exist but unfortunatly they do :sadnod:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I've come to the point where I don't bother with a top 5 list of anime anymore, mainly because I can't tell how much of my high rating for things like Elfen Lied is nostalgia. :hmmmm2: While that was definitely the best anime I'd seen at the time, I've seen a hell of a lot of good series since then. :yes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I've come to the point where I don't bother with a top 5 list of anime anymore, mainly because I can't tell how much of my high rating for things like Elfen Lied is nostalgia. :hmmmm2: While that was definitely the best anime I'd seen at the time, I've seen a hell of a lot of good series since then. :yes:
    Junjou romantica should be top :soapbox:

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: AJ - but I seriously can not be arsed going through my lists to re-rate stuff :s:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I mean, I have Rozen Maiden + sequels at 5/5. They were good series, but on the same level as TTGL or Haibane Renmei? :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    mine needs rethinking completely:s: but I dont know where to begin with it

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.