Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    :eek3: Awsome, do you have a sort of protfolio, your work must be awsome, I still can't get past simple polyong moddling <3 C4D :yes:
    I used to publicly show my portfolio online until my host expired and I never had the inclination or need to revive it. Nowadays, I usually show my portfolio internally when requested by a prospective employer and/or client.

However, you can sample a very small selection of my work on my abandoned blog:

http://yuraisho.jugem.jp/

Specifically refer to this freelance project that made use of Cinema 4d (not After Effects):

http://yuraisho.jugem.jp/?eid=6

I'm glad to see another person who has taken an interest in this area. :smile:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by skipp)
    :s: Creepy Aiko....
    Pretend you never saw it. :o: :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    What to have for supper? The fridge contains...

12 Stella Artois ( I don't like beer )
    2 eggs (expired just over a month ago)

Usually don't recommend alcohol, but the beers will be better than the eggs, throw them out!

Well beer is sometimes referred to as the liquid bread :hmmmm:

(Original post by Aiko)
    Pretend you never saw it. :o: :p:
    :ninja: saw what?

ReputationRep:
    Beer :coma:

Although I don't like Stella :yucky:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by skipp)
    Usually don't recommend alcohol, but the beers will be better than the eggs, throw them out!

Well beer is sometimes referred to as the liquid bread :hmmmm:
    Better yet, combine both in a blender. Will do wonders to Tony's metabolism. :giggle:

:ninja: saw what?
    :giggle: - On a side note, I like your avatar. Nicely chosen. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    I used to publicly show my portfolio online until my host expired and I never had the inclination or need to revive it. Nowadays, I usually show my portfolio internally when requested by a prospective employer and/or client.

Specifically refer to this freelance project that made use of Cinema 4d (not After Effects):

http://yuraisho.jugem.jp/?eid=6

I'm glad to see another person who has taken an interest in this area. :smile:
    If you want to host your manips/productions, HERE!!! Plus, there is only a 30mb file limit per image/video that you upload (I think) :yes: By the way, did you do those paintings with a tablet? If so, which one, Wacom and did you actually make those models in c4d because they look like photo's that have been edited with clipping masks, so if you did make the models, you are a genius man!! :eek3:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Beer :coma:

Although I don't like Stella :yucky:
    Smithwick's? No wait, you're a Guinness girl, right? :tongue:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Better yet, combine both in a blender. Will do wonders to Tony's metabolism. :giggle:

:giggle: - On a side note, I like your avatar. Nicely chosen. :smile:
    That's disgusting Aiko :giggle: I hate to think whether Tony would have a metabolism after that...

And thanks vin-kin sent it to me, that's two avatars he's found me so far :emog: difficult to match things to....but I quite like the combination right now...

Things still going well in New York? :train2:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    If you want to host your manips/productions, HERE!!! Plus, there is only a 30mb file limit per image/video that you upload (I think) :yes: By the way, did you do those paintings with a tablet? If so, which one, Wacom and did you actually make those models in c4d because they look like photo's that have been edited with clipping masks, so if you did make the models, you are a genius man!! :eek3:
    I won't sign up to deviantART (or any other online art and design community of its ilk), it's not what I'm looking for. Thank you for suggesting it, anyway. :smile:

I'm primarily an illustrator and rely on my wacom tablet for the majority of the work I produce. Everything on that blog is of my own creation, so yes, I produced those speed paints. As for the project in question, I was only responsible for the post-production, not the model, which was taken by a fashion photographer. It was a freelance job for an independent fashion magazine over here in NYC. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    If I throw an egg it'll break tho? That'll just cause a mess. :no: Don't think egg blended with beer will taste that nice. :puke:

I wish I had a personal chef. There's no one to cook my evening meals for me and I'm too lazy to cook I don't know how to cook.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by skipp)
    That's disgusting Aiko :giggle: I hate to think whether Tony would have a metabolism after that...
    Precisely. :tongue:

And thanks vin-kin sent it to me, that's two avatars he's found me so far :emog: difficult to match things to....but I quite like the combination right now...
    Trust Vin-kin to have such aesthetic taste. :smile:

Things still going well in New York? :train2:
    Yes, more or less. I'm working full time now, so it's difficult to post like I used to. :sadnod:

I hope everything went well today, Jenni. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    I won't sign up to deviantART (or any other online art and design community of its ilk), it's not what I'm looking for. Thank you for suggesting it, anyway. :smile:

I'm primarily an illustrator and rely on my wacom tablet for the majority of the work I produce. Everything on that blog is of my own creation, so yes, I produced those speed paints. As for the project in question, I was only responsible for the post-production, not the model, which was taken by a fashion photographer. It was a freelance job for an independent fashion magazine over here in NYC. :smile:
    Dude, you're pretty awsome :eek: You have to let me see that 3d animation as soon as you're done :teeth: I'm a complete 3d lover, I love it more than Bleach and that says a lot, though I can only do abstract at the moment and simple polygon modelling :p: Do you live in New York? :eek: I used to live there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)

:eek3: aiko is so talented!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Smithwick's? No wait, you're a Guinness girl, right? :tongue:
    Oh I can't stomach Guinness (although my GP inisted its good for me since its got plenty of iron in it :lolwut:), I drink Harp, Fosters or Carlsberg :awesome:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Keoje)
    If I throw an egg it'll break tho? That'll just cause a mess. :no: Don't think egg blended with beer will taste that nice. :puke:
    The question is, what would Takamura do?

I wish I had a personal chef. There's no one to cook my evening meals for me and I'm too lazy to cook I don't know how to cook.
    McDonalds is your answer. Failing that, KFC. On your bike. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    Takamura...would eat the eggs? :lolwut:

No more fast food for Keo :gah:

Only option left is to fast. :ahee:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Dude, you're pretty awsome :eek: You have to let me see that 3d animation as soon as you're done :teeth: I'm a complete 3d lover, I love it more than Bleach and that says a lot, though I can only do abstract at the moment and simple polygon modelling :p: Do you live in New York? :eek: I used to live there
    I'll be assured to inform you when I've uploaded some of my 3d experiments to that blog, likely this weekend. I've always had the incentive to branch into different areas of design. I see it as a natural progression of sorts. I know exactly what you mean regarding 3d design. I've experimented with 3D Max, Lightwave and Maya, but found Cinema 4d the easiest to work with. :smile:

I moved to NYC earlier in the year. Are you originally from here? :smile:

(Original post by Annaconda)
    :eek3: aiko is so talented!!
    Thank you, Anna. :smile:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Precisely. :tongue:

Trust Vin-kin to have such aesthetic taste. :smile:

Yes, more or less. I'm working full time now, so it's difficult to post like I used to. :sadnod:

I hope everything went well today, Jenni. :smile:
    That's understandable, but if it's a job you love, (or in the current climate if it's a job :p:) it's worth it :yep: & hoping it's the former UGS:

Today wasn't the best, but there's always tomorrow

And on that note I need to the rabbits and head off to bed :yawn:

Thanks JC :jumphug: also loving the pic :top:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Takamura...would eat the eggs? :lolwut:
    Quite, and blended too with anything else reasonably editable in his fridge. :tongue:

No more fast food for Keo :gah:
    An argument with the checkout assistant?

Only option left is to fast. :ahee:
    Takamura would be proud. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    I'll be assured to inform you when I've uploaded some of my 3d experiments to that blog, likely this weekend. I've always had the incentive to branch into different areas of design. I see it as a natural progression of sorts. I know exactly what you mean regarding 3d design. I've experimented with 3D Max, Lightwave and Maya, but found Cinema 4d the easiest to work with. :smile:

I moved to NYC earlier in the year. Are you originally from here? :smile:
    C4D is really the easiest to use from all of the 3D software to use, but if you like me used it first, and then went to the other software, you would feel the limitations of it compared to lets say Max which is mind-blowing, especially when you look at what you can do with these software, and how few limitations there are, though in my first few uses of them, I found one limitation pretty fast :p:. I used to live in Manhattan, born there, lived in Midtown, near 32nd street on Lexington Avenue, if you might be familiar with that part, not too far from Times Square?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.