Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by VickyDoodle)
    A successful n00b?

The word makes me think of 1337-speak D: Makes my brain hurt.
    Yes one that didn't disappear :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VickyDoodle)
    A successful n00b?

The word makes me think of 1337-speak D: Makes my brain hurt.
    I'm uber.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Anime soc members: 425

Anime soc active members: ~25, and that's maybe an over-generous estimate. :p: So yeah, new members that actually stay are always appreciated. :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I'm uber.
    :mmm:

A7th0u8h t43r3 w3r3n't 3n0u8h num83r5 1n y0ur c0mm3nt :no:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)

Anime soc active members: ~25, and that's maybe an over-generous estimate. :p: So yeah, new members that actually stay are always appreciated. :giggle:
    There were 13 when we did the awards :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Yes one that didn't disappear :hmmmm:
    Aaah.
    M'still tired from my holiday xD Makes me confused.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

A7th0u8h t43r3 w3r3n't 3n0u8h num83r5 1n y0ur c0mm3nt
    :lolwut:

Someone is a pro at this.

I want to go on holiday too! My parents have decided to abandon me this year so I can't go on holiday with them...well that's because they're going when university starts. :emo:

I also remember about two years ago I said does anyone want to come to Japan in 2010 with me and Euge said yes. I think he lied. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Awww D:

I was just on a 3-day trip to Spain with my school,it was amazing. I'd love to go back soon, but Japan would be even better. o: Wish I knew Japanese,though.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    :lolwut:

Someone is a pro at this.

I want to go on holiday too! My parents have decided to abandon me this year so I can't go on holiday with them...well that's because they're going when university starts. :emo:

I also remember about two years ago I said does anyone want to come to Japan in 2010 with me and Euge said yes. I think he lied. :cry:
    You know I've never tried writing like that before :hmmmm:

And I want to go away too :emo:

ReputationRep:
    My college organised a trip to Flamingo land. It was crap.....well that's maybe because I'm too scared of any of the rides. I didn't see any flamingos either. :mad:

I'm curious. Where would you guys like to go to holiday this year if nothing held you back. Obviously Japan is going to be on that list of places to go, so where else?

You post first. I need to think about this myself lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Argh, was it Keo? :mad: Let's forget the Bleach stuff though, I'd rather forget it :p:
    :hahaha:

only ones I approve of or they cant stay :yep:

how I feel
    Spoiler:
    Show

its supposed to be :proud: but this is one of the few pics that google gave :s:

Im not talking because Im being social since my sister and brother in law are over :ciao:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by skipp)
    There were 13 when we did the awards :sadnod:
    I got that number by adding the number of people with over 50 posts here in the chat thread, and the small few who only post in the ontopic thread. Then there's a couple who make requests in the review thread but don't contribute much else. So yeah, I'm being loose with my definitions of 'active' and 'member'. :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :hahaha:
    Spoiler:
    Show

only ones I approve of or they cant stay :yep:

how I feel
    Spoiler:
    Show

its supposed to be :proud: but this is one of the few pics that google gave :s:

Im not talking because Im being social since my sister and brother in law are over :ciao:
    Have fun vin-kin :hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    My college organised a trip to Flamingo land. It was crap.....well that's maybe because I'm too scared of any of the rides. I didn't see any flamingos either. :mad:

I'm curious. Where would you guys like to go to holiday this year if nothing held you back. Obviously Japan is going to be on that list of places to go, so where else?

I want to chase beautiful weather :moon:

Broadly:

Japan, China, New Zeland, more of Italy, America, any islands I can think of, somewhere like Finland or Norway

Pretty much anywhere :giggle:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Keoje)

If we're talking places outside the UK and excluding Japan, possibly Egypt? I find the Ancient Egyptian civilization stuff fascinating. :yes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I got that number by adding the number of people with over 50 posts here in the chat thread, and the small few who only post in the ontopic thread. Then there's a couple who make requests in the review thread but don't contribute much else. So yeah, I'm being loose with my definitions of 'active' and 'member'. :p:
    Ah ok :p: can't remember the figures I came up with, but I was pretty strict on who was active, but counted 'n00bs' & 'occasional posters' under their own categories :yep:

:erm: no wonder I did so badly in those exams
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I want to go on holiday to Jersey :sad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    I want to go on holiday to Jersey :sad:
    I'll be gone by september, you can visit after then :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    America is very near the top of my list, lots more time in Spain (specifically Barbera del Valles and maybe somewhere in Andalucia),and Italy.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I'm uber.
    You're also an arse, stop posting crap everywhere

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.