Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    At the age of 8 I didn't even know what a vet or archeologist was... :emo: How old were you when you thought of this anyway?

PS Do I have warning points beside my name? I should have 2 but I can't see them myself

ReputationRep:
    Yeap you have warning points

My history obsession started really early, I think I was about 7 or 8 when being an archeologist started being my ultimate goal :hmmmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    At the age of 8 I didn't even know what a vet or archeologist was... :emo: How old were you when you thought of this anyway?

PS Do I have warning points beside my name? I should have 2 but I can't see them myself
    You have two :yep:

I wanted to be a vet/fairy/reptile lady from about age 4 until about age 8...then I wanted to be an academic...unfortunately I was 18 before I worked out which type...which is why I'm in such a mess :emo:

ReputationRep:
    i always wanted to be a vet

ReputationRep:
    I envy you all. :cry:

At the age of 8 I think I was still playing with action figures. There was like one mutant ninja turtle one...power ranger ninja...I traded my Thomas the Tank engine at the age of 7

I still don't know what I want to do. I'm in a bigger mess than you Skipp. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I beat you all - I still don't know what I want to do :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    :beard:

Anything other than work for the NHS.

:ahee:

EDIT - I'm going to go on an adventure! To find tonight's supper.

ReputationRep:
    I always wanted to be like an archeologist when I was little, I remember it was because I used to watch this show about some Magical School Bus. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Evening all.

What did you want to be when you were younger? I think when I wanted to design video games as I enjoyed playing them. Simple as that. Super Nintendo :love: I still remember waking up 7am and asking my mommy if I could play Bomberman.
    I just wanted to build things making giant things was fun :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I envy you all. :cry:

At the age of 8 I think I was still playing with action figures. There was like one mutant ninja turtle one...power ranger ninja...I traded my Thomas the Tank engine at the age of 7

I still don't know what I want to do. I'm in a bigger mess than you Skipp. :emo:
    At the age of 8 I was shooting my friends with a bow and arrow my dad had made me :proud: the arrows weren't pointed but it hurt like hell if one of them hit you which raises the question to why my dad trusted me with it :hmmmm2:

Also Hello Hello :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    You have two :yep:

I wanted to be a vet/fairy/reptile lady from about age 4 until about age 8...then I wanted to be an academic...unfortunately I was 18 before I worked out which type...which is why I'm in such a mess :emo:
    At 4 I think I had a period where I wanted to a be penguin and then a puffin though the bird thing stuck because I still want to be one :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    its official, british people love cross-dressing men who dance

ReputationRep:
    I made a rocket ship outta yakult bottles once. That was pretty cool at the time :p:

Hmm...I've so much to watch today.

Moyashimon
    BakaTest
    Durarara
    Azumanga Diaoh
    Nodame Cantible: Finale
    Ouran
    Omamori Himari
    Ladies versus Butlers
    and Sherlock Holmes movie.

:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm ... I wanted to be an archaeologist, forensic investigator, journalist, teacher, writer, scriptwriter, producer/director/writer/editor (probably roughly in that order)

ReputationRep:
    I don't remember anything before the age of 6. :cry:

What's this about cross dressing men who dance? I'm interested. :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I don't remember anything before the age of 6. :cry:

What's this about cross dressing men who dance? I'm interested. :gah:
    lets dance for sports relief, rufus hound won dressed as cheryl cole dancing to her song.
    last year robert webb won lets dance for comic relief dressed as a woman, wearing a leotard doing the dance from flashdance.

i see a pattern.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    lets dance for sports relief, rufus hound won dressed as cheryl cole dancing to her song.
    last year robert webb won lets dance for comic relief dressed as a woman, wearing a leotard doing the dance from flashdance.

i see a pattern.
    Actually cross dressing men playing football is also hiliaurious. If you are wondering how I know this all I shall say is fancy dress football is epic :grin:

ReputationRep:
    I think there's something wrong with me. I don't see the wrong in crossdressing. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I think there's something wrong with me. I don't see the wrong in crossdressing. :ahee:
    You would fit in well amoung my friends then :giggle:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I wanted to be a swimming teacher

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.