The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8380
Finish this sentence

Keo is...
I wanted to be a scientist. And I am, kind of, though not the slightly mad inventor guy I imagined, who got to mess with cool chemicals all day. :frown:
Keoje
Finish this sentence

Keo is...

a ninja.

:ninja:
Reply 8383
AJ you are a pokemon scientist. You have expert knowledge on pokemon. :ahee: I haven't touched my DS in over a week now. I don't think I'll ever beat you unless I somehow restore my red version. :p: Still haven't seen a GBA pokemon game in the house so I can't transfer my Celebi :cry:

A ninja. :teeth:
Reply 8384
Keoje
Finish this sentence

Keo is...

dinner :teeth: :eating:
Keoje
AJ you are a pokemon scientist. You have expert knowledge on pokemon. :ahee: I haven't touched my DS in over a week now. I don't think I'll ever beat you unless I somehow restore my red version. :p: Still haven't seen a GBA pokemon game in the house so I can't transfer my Celebi :cry:

A ninja. :teeth:

No, I really don't know that much TBH. :o: Going through bulbapedia trying to find out what Pokemon I'm missing and how to get them is about all I can do at the moment. :p:
Reply 8386
Go eat some nik naks and take your pills. :p:

AJ :hmmm: You have like 3-4 times my total no. of pokemon over ALL my games compared to your one. :emo: Plus you know of EV training!! :mmm:
Reply 8387
:cry: i want nik naks now
Reply 8388
Keoje
Finish this sentence

Keo is...

a jizzcock:hmmm:
Reply 8389
:giggle:
Keoje
Go eat some nik naks and take your pills. :p:

AJ :hmmm: You have like 3-4 times my total no. of pokemon over ALL my games compared to your one. :emo: Plus you know of EV training!! :mmm:

But my only shiny Pokemon is a Bibarel. How lame is that? :o:
Reply 8391

Can you actually look at this and NOT laugh?
Keoje

I've been battling them all evening while trying to find a Grimer, so yes, by now they're getting a bit too irritating to laugh at. :p:
Reply 8393
I hate bibarell & bidoof, strangely just been discussing how they look like really ugly girly bits :wink:

Now it's crazy oclock, so we're off :yawn: hope you guys get a good night's sleep
Reply 8394
Actually if I get one of those from breeding and then EV train it up and start owning people with it....that'll be pretty cool. :teeth:
Keoje

:yuck:

Lame freak :indiff:
Caught Grimer. :proud: Evolving it can wait until the morning though. Time to add more Negima characters to A-P. :yes:
Reply 8397
skipp
I hate bibarell & bidoof, strangely just been discussing how they look like really ugly girly bits :wink:

Now it's crazy oclock, so we're off :yawn: hope you guys get a good night's sleep

Jenni:hmpf:
Reply 8398
Grats AJ. :p:

I'm currently crowbarring owning some baddies with crobat. :ahee:
Reply 8399
Keoje
Finish this sentence

Keo is...

An arse

A total utter arse

We have a shiny noctowl :proud: and a pico pichu :love:

Yes we're going to bed...but had to coe check something :ninja: