Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Not sure where everyone's getting the whole life satisfaction scores from :hmmmm:

I agree that you're open :p: not sure about extroverted, but that's always a complex one :s: and things are always different over an internet connection

A picture for Vay:

Spoiler:
    Show

Oh wait:

Life Satisfaction: 5.2/7
    Relationships: 4.2/5
    Job Satisfaction: 2.0/5
    Health: 50/100 :mmm:
    Life Goals: Aesthetic? :hmmmm:

Not so sure about those ones :s:
    We're quite similar in some respects. :tongue: Though you're far more neurotic...

That picture is lovely. They could be twins - my twins! :love:

How have you been Jen?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    We're quite similar in some respects. :tongue: Though you're far more neurotic...

That picture is lovely. They could be twins - my twins! :love:

How have you been Jen?
    Yes, I'd say in general that was our greatest difference, even without having to do a test

:giggle: Of course, I was going to tag it with a twin quote but couldn't think of one :hugs: although it could also be you and me, more likely I'd be the boy twin in that picture :hmmmm: but saying that it could be your twins, or my twins...either way glad you like it

Today's been great, really pretty weather what about with you? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    i thought it was a picture of you two, fits my imagination well
    i like what the girl is wearing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Yes, I'd say in general that was our greatest difference, even without having to do a test

:giggle: Of course, I was going to tag it with a twin quote but couldn't think of one :hugs: although it could also be you and me, more likely I'd be the boy twin in that picture :hmmmm: but saying that it could be your twins, or my twins...either way glad you like it

Today's been great, really pretty weather what about with you? :hugs:
    :tongue: I'm certainly not neurotic in non-internet life...

I'm glad you think me so pretty as to be the girl. Though i'd probably be wearing jeans instead of a skirt.

I'm glad. I'm quite tired. :hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :tongue: I'm certainly not neurotic in non-internet life...

I'm glad you think me so pretty as to be the girl. Though i'd probably be wearing jeans instead of a skirt.

I'm glad. I'm quite tired. :hugs:
    It's the one trait that really can't be associated with you :yep:

And we almost always wear skirts :p: so swapping clothes might be a good idea :hmmmm: but the way the girl's looking just made me think of you :moon:

:hugs: yes you sound a little tired, content tired we hope though?

ReputationRep:
    Hey anime freaks, just came back from my sisters parents evening, she's no doing that well
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Hey anime freaks, just came back from my sisters parents evening, she's no doing that well
    Ugh that sucks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    It's the one trait that really can't be associated with you :yep:

And we almost always wear skirts :p: so swapping clothes might be a good idea :hmmmm: but the way the girl's looking just made me think of you :moon:

:hugs: yes you sound a little tired, content tired we hope though?
    I see. Well I can't say i've never worn a skirt so swapping clothes will be fun. :tongue:

Yes, rather content. I'm looking to relieve some stress actually - shooting people I know on Quake should do it.

ReputationRep:
    Pokemon Soul Silver doesn't work properly on my R4 I can play it, but sometimes it'll just go to black with music playing and be stuck there
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I see. Well I can't say i've never worn a skirt so swapping clothes will be fun. :tongue:

Yes, rather content. I'm looking to relieve some stress actually - shooting people I know on Quake should do it.
    Brilliant

We'd join you but got to focus tonight, consider we left the house today :hmmmm:

Some form of stress relief would be good though...preferably in the form of a teacher, to explain all this physics :hmmmm:

*swaps clothes with Kag*

You're now wearing our pyjamas, and a dress, at the same time

ReputationRep:
    I feel like this right now
    Spoiler:
    Show

I will probably feel like this tomorrow.
    Spoiler:
    Show

The one lying down.

:awesome:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Just asked for help with Physics in real life :afraid:

Strangely feeling horrifically more scared than usual after that...seriously, seriously afraid

Sometimes I don't think our emotional responses are quite right :hmmmm: but just going with the flow...maybe now we might actually do well

:getmecoat: I'll go get Freud for that one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Just asked for help with Physics in real life :afraid:

Strangely feeling horrifically more scared than usual after that...seriously, seriously afraid

Sometimes I don't think our emotional responses are quite right :hmmmm: but just going with the flow...maybe now we might actually do well

:getmecoat: I'll go get Freud for that one
    :hmmm:believe
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :hmmm:believe
    :hmmm: Yes vin

Actually :hmmm: believing, encouraged us to do this...but asking for help rather than the physics has brought about an odd sort of panic...

So thanks vin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :hmmm: Yes vin

Actually :hmmm: believing, encouraged us to do this...but asking for help rather than the physics has brought about an odd sort of panic...

So thanks vin
    :hmmm:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Cara :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    looking at the rest of the results from that personality test, my life satisfaction is 1.8/7 :emo:

ReputationRep:
    My life satisfaction and job satisfaction scores are both really low (unsurprisingly) :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    My life satisfaction and job satisfaction scores are both really low (unsurprisingly) :sigh:
    Who's the character (and series) in your avatar/sig? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    Who's the character (and series) in your avatar/sig? :mmm:
    Chihiro from ef: A Tale of Memories :yes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.