Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Yes! Focus focus focus! Study hard! Get a job you love! :hugs:

PJ and dress... you're quite an adorably odd girl. :hugs:

--

carrying on the cute girl pics:

Spoiler:
    Show

Couldn't decide which one I prefered to wear, so wore both

:lovehug: thanks for the support

Here's one I'd been saving for you Vay, but it's appropriate for the cute pics mood of the day, so hope you don't mind if I share it with everyone:

ReputationRep:
    I've always liked Northern Cross best :yes:

Love the Macross F OST though :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I've always liked Northern Cross best :yes:

Love the Macross F OST though :awesome:
    eww real people :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    If my memory serves me well - May'n is the VA of "Sheryl Nome" right?

I like all her songs.

ReputationRep:
    Aye May'n sang all of Sheryl's songs, but Aya Endo was the seiyuu. I definately preferred Sheryl's songs to Ranka's, although Megumi Nakajima did both the singing and acting for Ranka :yes:

ReputationRep:
    :beard: Ranka sounds familar.

:ahee: No wonder. I like this song too. I've listened to it a little more than others.

[edit] It seems I've heard most of these songs. Yeah I like all of Macross Frontier's songs. Seikan Hikou :love:

When you listen to songs do you find yourself remembering what you were doing whilst you were listening to it in the past?

ReputationRep:
    mummy mummy how many OSTs are there:puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Couldn't decide which one I prefered to wear, so wore both

:lovehug: thanks for the support

Here's one I'd been saving for you Vay, but it's appropriate for the cute pics mood of the day, so hope you don't mind if I share it with everyone:

Very cute. :giggle: I have a cute picture for you too but i'll save it for later.

ReputationRep:
    There's 3 I think :hmmmm: or at least I have three downloaded - *looks at iTunes* Nyan Tama Vocal Collection has most of the songs.....so you can download that if its just the songs you're after.

Nyan Fro has songs and scores from the 1st half of the series and Nyan Tra has songs and score from the 2nd half........ :love: Yoko Kanno's score is brilliant.

EDIT: Can't beat the Nyan Nyan Service Medley :cool:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Very cute. :giggle: I have a cute picture for you too but i'll save it for later.
    OK :giggle:

Off to bed now everyone, goodnight :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    There's 3 I think :hmmmm: or at least I have three downloaded - *looks at iTunes* Nyan Tama Vocal Collection has most of the songs.....so you can download that if its just the songs you're after.

Nyan Fro has songs and scores from the 1st half of the series and Nyan Tra has songs and score from the 2nd half........ :love: Yoko Kanno's score is brilliant.

EDIT: Can't beat the Nyan Nyan Service Medley :cool:
    I am aquiring the first two :yes: are they enough :s:

on that note, how many gurren lagann OSTs are there? I have the first one only:s:

ReputationRep:
    What are OST's???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    What are OST's???
    a special time in a bleach characters life when he takes another mans penis up his arse:sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Operational Super Tanks

ReputationRep:
    I only have the one TTGL OST too :s: I'm sure there are more though

OST = Official Soundtrack

ReputationRep:
    I only have the one TTGL OST too :s: I'm sure there are more though

OST = Official Soundtrack
    hmm looks like theres 2 discs, I have a feeling I only have the first :s: [EDIT]I have them both, think theres only 1 OST :sadnod:

Macross Frontier :cry2: Alto :grumble: mummy mummy whens the film coming :stomp:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    I like it. :top: It sounds like Tsubasa Chronicles? :hmmmm:

Oh btw. I've never watched Macross Frontier before. Despite already having 9 of the songs(and more now) on my pc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    hmm looks like theres 2 discs, I have a feeling I only have the first :s: [EDIT]I have them both, think theres only 1 OST :sadnod:

Macross Frontier :cry2: Alto :grumble: mummy mummy whens the film coming :stomp:
    Apparently the DVD for the movie is out this month, so I'd imagine someone will have it subbed by next month. Really looking forward to it - such a pretty anime, can you imagine how much more pretty it will be in movie form!? :drool:

Alto-hime :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I like it. :top: It sounds like Tsubasa Chronicles? :hmmmm:

Oh btw. I've never watched Macross Frontier before. Despite already having 9 of the songs(and more now) on my pc.
    you're going to fix that soon :yes:
    Apparently the DVD for the movie is out this month, so I'd imagine someone will have it subbed by next month. Really looking forward to it - such a pretty anime, can you imagine how much more pretty it will be in movie form!? :drool:

Alto-hime :love:
    It better, listening to the OST is upsetting me because the series is over :cry2:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.