Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    http://armorgames.com/play/4703/miami-shark

Best game evar :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iced_dragon_agility)
    How's it going? ^^
    pretty well :cool:

ReputationRep:
    hi :ninja:

tsr has turned all green :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    hi :ninja:

tsr has turned all green :s:
    EUGE!:jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    EUGE!:jumphug:
    vin :hugs: hows things?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    look at the amazing costumes
    [snip]
    Spoiler:
    Show
    they are all male!!

Reminds me of An Cafe. All guys too as far as I'm aware. More specifically the member Bou.

Hello Uncle Euge! :hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aninja)

Reminds me of An Cafe. All guys too as far as I'm aware. More specifically the member Bou.

Hello Uncle Euge! :hugs:
    Oh wow, love those outfits :love:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I got 91% in C2, when the **** did that happen?

Now having to do S1 instead, hate stats :grumble:

£200 to pay for exams...that cost the college less than £70 to run

Could go on that Japanese course for free and they'd still make profit out of me...it's riddiculous

Plus one of them's a practical so I'm not even sitting it there...wonder if it would've been cheaper to pay my old sixth form for that one :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

Could go on that Japanese course for free and they'd still make profit out of me...it's riddiculous

Plus one of them's a practical so I'm not even sitting it there...wonder if it would've been cheaper to pay my old sixth form for that one :hmmmm:
    well done:emog:

:console:and poor Jenni :s:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    well done:emog:

:console:and poor Jenni :s:
    Wasted loads of time revising C2 aswell :sigh: why did I think I had a low B? 91's a mid to high A...

Oh well got 2 pairs of trousers, one £15 in m&s, too big around the hips but great on the legs
    & the greatest victory of today a pair of trousers that fit :eek: they look great, and they were £10 from United Colours of Benetton!!!!

Something's not right :hmmmm: there hasn't been one pair of trousers that's fitted me in years & that shop is meant to be super-expensive...it's one of my favourite shops :love:

It's a day for surprises :dontknow:

How's vin-kin today? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hello Hello

(Original post by skipp)

Well done also strangely 91% is exactly wht I got in S1 :giggle:

:console: unlucky well if it makes you feel better my school charges for resists as well because they don't actually have the money to pay for them :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Wasted loads of time revising C2 aswell :sigh: why did I think I had a low B? 91's a mid to high A...

Oh well got 2 pairs of trousers, one £15 in m&s, too big around the hips but great on the legs
    & the greatest victory of today a pair of trousers that fit :eek: they look great, and they were £10 from United Colours of Benetton!!!!

Something's not right :hmmmm: there hasn't been one pair of trousers that's fitted me in years & that shop is meant to be super-expensive...it's one of my favourite shops :love:

It's a day for surprises :dontknow:

How's vin-kin today? :hugs:
    Jenni can do it:emog:

My day has been great , Ive been in a great mood and wernt for a nice long walk into town in the sun then came back:yep:

Its getting warmer now, no need to dress like its the arctic:woo:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)
    Hello Hello

Well done also strangely 91% is exactly wht I got in S1 :giggle:

:console: unlucky well if it makes you feel better my school charges for resists as well because they don't actually have the money to pay for them :sadnod:
    Oh wow well done :hugs: only got 75% myself, need 83% to get an A overall...so not a huge jump :yep:

Most schools charge for resits :yep: exams do cost money...but can never quite work out why they charge so much

Feeling slightly better because another poster said her school charged £55 for the same exam...I paid £40 each...still that's just over £26 profit on each...the 'invigilator' is someone from the office who'd be getting paid whether they were invigilating or not...so that's £26 for clicking print so you can get your results? :hmmmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    Jenni can do it:emog:

My day has been great , Ive been in a great mood and wernt for a nice long walk into town in the sun then came back:yep:

Its getting warmer now, no need to dress like its the arctic:woo:
    Thanks vin :hugs:

And that sounds great! glad you had a good day, also enjoying the good weather here :yep: although it's just started to cloud over

ReputationRep:
    My book isnt here :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Thanks vin :hugs:

And that sounds great! glad you had a good day, also enjoying the good weather here :yep: although it's just started to cloud over
    theres alot of wind actually
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    My book isnt here :mad:
    Oh no :mad:

Was it one you ordered or just one you can't find?

Talking of ordering there's now a 3D boxed soul silver pokemon game for the same price as the regular...that didn't exist when I ordered :sad:

Although if I cancel & reorder I'll loose that lower price from the preorder guarantee...so think I can deal with a normal box :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    theres alot of wind actually
    :fluffy:

Same here, had to put a jacket on, but it was a jacket over summery clothes rather than arctic explorer clothes :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Oh no :mad:

Was it one you ordered or just one you can't find?

Talking of ordering there's now a 3D boxed soul silver pokemon game for the same price as the regular...that didn't exist when I ordered :sad:

Although if I cancel & reorder I'll loose that lower price from the preorder guarantee...so think I can deal with a normal box :yep:
    One that I ordered.

Now I have nothing to read on the bus :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Oh wow well done :hugs: only got 75% myself, need 83% to get an A overall...so not a huge jump :yep:

Most schools charge for resits :yep: exams do cost money...but can never quite work out why they charge so much

Feeling slightly better because another poster said her school charged £55 for the same exam...I paid £40 each...still that's just over £26 profit on each...the 'invigilator' is someone from the office who'd be getting paid whether they were invigilating or not...so that's £26 for clicking print so you can get your results? :hmmmm:
    I need to get 64 ums at least in C4 in the summer to get an A overall myself

My school charge quiet a bit the exact amount though I'm not sure.

I am also not sure whether or not to pre-order soul silver myself I will be getting some money next month for my birthday so I can afford it......sort of :ninja:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.