The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8640
skipp
:fluffy:

Same here, had to put a jacket on, but it was a jacket over summery clothes rather than arctic explorer clothes :yep:

I wore a much lighter jacket than my coat that never fails to ever keep me warm :yep:
Reply 8641
IGX_RSV2
One that I ordered.

Now I have nothing to read on the bus

Print some manga chapter or two onto some paper. Staple it together. :yes:
Reply 8642
Aninja
Print some manga chapter or two onto some paper. Staple it together. :yes:

:rofl:cheapskate
Reply 8643
It's almost like reading a proper manga. :biggrin:
Reply 8644
JWH
I need to get 64 ums at least in C4 in the summer to get an A overall myself :smile:

My school charge quiet a bit the exact amount though I'm not sure.

I am also not sure whether or not to pre-order soul silver myself I will be getting some money next month for my birthday so I can afford it......sort of :ninja:

Oh wow so you've done really well so far :five: Good luck with that

Do you do the two different C4 papers on WJEC? MEI had a normal paper, and another random paper that you sat one after the other...I forget the name of the other paper but it was a lot of fun, basically just applying all the maths you'd done so far...I kind of wish every paper had been like that...would've been so much easier :p: and there would've been more hilarious stories about aliens to read during the exam

Well the game's released at the end of this month, you sometimes get it cheaper if you pre-order...but not sure about this late in the day, depends if you can handle a drop in funds between the time the game's released and your Birthday :yep: also check out the pokesoc, AJ's put up a link to the list of version-only pokemon, so you can make the decision between hg & ss :smile:

16 gym badges & a pokewalker :teeth: can't wait
Reply 8645
skipp
Oh wow so you've done really well so far :five: Good luck with that

Do you do the two different C4 papers on WJEC? MEI had a normal paper, and another random paper that you sat one after the other...I forget the name of the other paper but it was a lot of fun, basically just applying all the maths you'd done so far...I kind of wish every paper had been like that...would've been so much easier :p: and there would've been more hilarious stories about aliens to read during the exam

Well the game's released at the end of this month, you sometimes get it cheaper if you pre-order...but not sure about this late in the day, depends if you can handle a drop in funds between the time the game's released and your Birthday :yep: also check out the pokesoc, AJ's put up a link to the list of version-only pokemon, so you can make the decision between hg & ss :smile:

16 gym badges & a pokewalker :teeth: can't wait

We only have one paper (thankfully :giggle: )

Actually after seeing it was only £30 on amazon I rather quickly gave in and pre-ordered it :ninja: I thought it would cost more than that. I don't really care about the version only pokemon I'm getting it because the orginal Silver was my and still is my favourite pokemon game :smile: . The only thing I shall be a bit gutted about is the fact I won't be able to transfer all my good pokemon from Diamond over like I did with Diamond and leaf green :frown: I just caught a lapras as well.
Reply 8646
IGX_RSV2
One that I ordered.

Now I have nothing to read on the bus :cry:

Ugh that sucks, nothing you want to re-read?

The bus is the one place where you really need a book :sadnod:

Aninja, you cheapskate :mmm:
Reply 8647
JWH
We only have one paper (thankfully :giggle: )

Actually after seeing it was only £30 on amazon I rather quickly gave in and pre-ordered it :ninja: I thought it would cost more than that. I don't really care about the version only pokemon I'm getting it because the orginal Silver was my and still is my favourite pokemon game :smile: . The only thing I shall be a bit gutted about is the fact I won't be able to transfer all my good pokemon from Diamond over like I did with Diamond and leaf green :frown: I just caught a lapras as well.

There may be some way of doing that :hmmmm: but it may be a case of needing two ds's unfortunately :sigh: I'm hoping my friend will let me use his ds to trade if not...but half the fun will be adding those pokemon to my platinum collection...

But obviously that's not really a solution for you, give me or if I'm busy the pokesoc a shout if it becomes a problem, and you may be able to wifi trade some of them through us :yep:

Also we're all going to need to transfer our pichus somehow...because the event pichu triggers another event in hg/ss...would be a waste if we all couldn't transfer them :s:
Reply 8648
pokemon:no:
Reply 8649
skipp
There may be some way of doing that :hmmmm: but it may be a case of needing two ds's unfortunately :sigh: I'm hoping my friend will let me use his ds to trade if not...but half the fun will be adding those pokemon to my platinum collection...

But obviously that's not really a solution for you, give me or if I'm busy the pokesoc a shout if it becomes a problem, and you may be able to wifi trade some of them through us :yep:

Also we're all going to need to transfer our pichus somehow...because the event pichu triggers another event in hg/ss...would be a waste if we all couldn't transfer them :s:

I am thinking about getting a dsi so I might be able to. My current DS isn't brilliant plus it is covered in mario kart stickers :giggle: . My router is still arsed up sadly so I won't be able to do any wifi stuff for a while any way.

Pichu? I don't have a pichu on diamond what event are you on about :lolwut:
Reply 8650
I should really sell that pokemon diamond:s-smilie:
vin
pokemon:no:

gotta catch 'em all :yes:
Reply 8652
JWH
I am thinking about getting a dsi so I might be able to. My current DS isn't brilliant plus it is covered in mario kart stickers :giggle: . My router is still arsed up sadly so I won't be able to do any wifi stuff for a while any way.

Pichu? I don't have a pichu on diamond what event are you on about :lolwut:

I knew I'd forgotten to tell someone :sigh: come on the pokesoc sometime :puppyeyes:

I'll pm you to save vin's sanity :p:
Reply 8653
skipp
I knew I'd forgotten to tell someone :sigh: come on the pokesoc sometime :puppyeyes:

I'll pm you to save vin's sanity :p:

:giggle:

since when do you pay attention to me :puppyeyes:
Reply 8654
vin
:giggle:

since when do you pay attention to me :puppyeyes:

Not sure :hmmmm: why, should we start ignoring you again? :puppyeyes:
Reply 8655
skipp
Not sure :hmmmm: why, should we start ignoring you again? :puppyeyes:

no:mad:
Reply 8656
Me and Euge are going to get married.
Reply 8657
Keoje
Me and Euge are going to get married.

Aww :love: you'll make a lovely Bride
Reply 8658
skipp
Aww you'll make a lovely Bride

Just kidding. I'm taller than the groom.

Well being serious now. Euge linked me to a thread and I got inspired to make it into a manga. So now we're going to work on this manga. Apparently I do the dialogue and he draws the ecchi stuff. Only spent a brief amount of time discussing the details - which has proven quite hard !!! We could use another ThinkTank if anyone is interested. :biggrin: Nothing is final yet but basically it'll be comedy / slice of life genre.

Sypnosis
A homeless boy who sneaks into university without any qualifications. He drops into many lectures in a number of subjects until one day he finds one that he is passionate about.

We're just doing it for fun. :biggrin: Re-reading it a bit through it does sound meh and lacks what's in my mind. :shifty: [edit] This sounds really uninteresting lol >_>

Aiming to produce Chapter 1 sometime in summer. Hopefully.
Reply 8659
Keoje
Just kidding. I'm taller than the groom.

Well being serious now. Euge linked me to a thread and I got inspired to make it into a manga. So now we're going to work on this manga. Apparently I do the dialogue and he draws the ecchi stuff. Only spent a brief amount of time discussing the details - which has proven quite hard !!! We could use another ThinkTank if anyone is interested. :biggrin: Nothing is final yet but basically it'll be comedy / slice of life genre.

Sypnosis
A homeless boy who sneaks into university without any qualifications. He drops into many lectures in a number of subjects until one day he finds one that he is passionate about.

We're just doing it for fun. :biggrin: Re-reading it a bit through it does sound meh and lacks what's in my mind. :shifty: [edit] This sounds really uninteresting lol >_>

Aiming to produce Chapter 1 sometime in summer. Hopefully.

Wow that sounds amazing!

Keo I'm actually quite impressed, that you came up with this idea...even if you don't put it into practice

I'll happily help out...but for now got a hungry bunny to feed :ninja:

Latest

Trending

Trending