Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by caraniel)
    What? tis quite common in fanservice shows, we're just substituting the frumpy girl turned bishoujo with a scruffy fella turnd bishie!
    :five: Recycling, fangirl style
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I agree with Vin.

If this manga ( I can't animate it and it'd be hard going for a good 20 mins. Let alone 720p quality :ahee: ) was handled by females it'd be some epic yaoi(which I was joking about lol)
    Joking? But it would be excellent :eek:

Especially with mother's expertise on side :five:

I wish I could draw...then I'd show you just how epic it would be :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Night everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I agree with Vin.

If this manga ( I can't animate it and it'd be hard going for a good 20 mins. Let alone 720p quality :ahee: ) was handled by females it'd be some epic yaoi(which I was joking about lol)
    well I was thinking it was going to be hilarious :s:

but not so overtly you know :joyman: material :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Night JC!

ReputationRep:
    Night JC

Fine fine. Due to popular demand I will add a touch of yaoi-ness as fanservice. Most likely in the form of a character like that A-Class male from BakaTest. :sexface: guess it adds to the comedy too.

Euge is drawer >_> I don't know how 2 drawers would work :hmmmm: maybe you could draw the covers....and u can yaoi-fy it

Vin :giggle: maybe once a year release a :joyman: special chapter. :teehee: <- so wrong lol

ReputationRep:
    being a tramp this guy will be spending alot of times in like a public changing room :yes: so theres an opportunity for fanservice :tongue:

you should include something about how he gets his food, shoplifting or breaking into people's fridges :mmm: and the inevitable being caught and legging it while being persued by security :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Food: Well usually supermarkets throw out their 'out of date' products at midnight right? So he could just grab some food there. Also Oji-san character I mentioned earlier could provide him with some work at his ramen store or something.

Although your ideas are far more :giggle: for their comedy factor.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Nigth JC :wavey:

And no as I said I can't draw...I just wish I could so I could implement the yaoi cinderella idea as a rival to your story if yours isn't going in that direction :p:

ReputationRep:
    bah those lack hilarity:s:

work means money which leads to a less trampy lifestyle :no:

ReputationRep:
    Skipp :lolwut:
    "A levels: Art A..."
    But ok then :curious:

:beard:
    It's only a small ramen store or something! It'll have little profit due to lack of business or something :erm: Damn Naruto influenced me :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Could have him take the Ling from FMA:B route, where he just comedically passes out from hunger and relies on the kindness of strangers to feed him - eating massive portions like most shounen leads seem to do :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    any profit comes after staff get paid :hmmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Skipp :lolwut:
    "A levels: Art A..."
    But ok then :curious:

:beard:
    It's only a small ramen store or something! It'll have little profit due to lack of business or something :erm: Damn Naruto influenced me :cry2:
    Onji runs the local soup kitchen maybe?

And ye :p: I see no contradiction there whatsoever :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    wheres your sense of originality or creativity :s:

:pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    wheres your sense of originality or creativity :s:

:pierre:
    We've been over this - I seem to be missing those qualities

ReputationRep:
    We've been over this - I seem to be missing those qualities
    I was talking generally but I dont think we actually have been over this :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Onji runs the local soup kitchen maybe?

And ye I see no contradiction there whatsoever
    :erm: Onji...:lolwut:

Ojisan. :rolleyes:

I never heard of a local soup kitchen. :curious: Perhaps he should own a Fish & Chips shop. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    There's a reason I ask for titles for my Preview Threads every season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    :erm: Onji...:lolwut:

Ojisan. :rolleyes:

I never heard of a local soup kitchen. :curious: Perhaps he should own a Fish & Chips shop. :cool:
    originality

ooh the main character pops in now and then to pinch a load of food :yep:
    There's a reason I ask for titles for my Preview Threads every season.
    you never use my words :emo:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.