Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ah now we're good with smiles :yes:

:hugs: and hugs, hugs for vin-kin
    happy Jenni :emog:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    happy Jenni :emog:
    Happy jenni rawrs :proud:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Skipp.

It's been a long day today. I don't think I enjoy 3h30 train journeys anymore. They're a bit too common since everywhere I've visited that's far away is 3h30 via train. Leicester, Nottingham and now Warwick. It'll be a 7-8 hour return trip drive for my dad in the near future. :ahee: I can't bring my car. :emo: I just want bring it for when I visit tescos.

Oh and I smell bad too. :ahee:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Thanks Skipp.

It's been a long day today. I don't think I enjoy 3h30 train journeys anymore. They're a bit too common since everywhere I've visited that's far away is 3h30 via train. Leicester, Nottingham and now Warwick. It'll be a 7-8 hour return trip drive for my dad in the near future. :ahee: I can't bring my car. :emo: I just want bring it for when I visit tescos.

Oh and I smell bad too. :ahee:
    And thanks Keo :hugs:

Although please don't mention how you smell...one of the few joys of the internet is that you don't have to share that with us all :rolleyes:

Trains :awesome:

Think I can get to Kent, via London, quicker than you can get to Nottingham :mmm: the joys of air travel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    And thanks Keo

Although please don't mention how you smell...one of the few joys of the internet is that you don't have to share that with us all

Trains

Think I can get to Kent, via London, quicker than you can get to Nottingham the joys of air travel
    I can't help it.

Nottingham was distance walking
    Newcastle was stair climbing
    Warwick was a mix of both - didn't help that our 1st year student guide was a noob....She even asked our group if any of us had a map.

Nor did wearing a nice warm coat for the early cold morning and evening when I got back. Great at those times. Not so great in the afternoon especially since I have no where to leave my coat safely.

Bed time. :goodnight:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I can't help it.

Nottingham was distance walking
    Newcastle was stair climbing
    Warwick was a mix of both - didn't help that our 1st year student guide was a noob....She even asked our group if any of us had a map.

Nor did wearing a nice warm coat for the early cold morning and evening when I got back. Great at those times. Not so great in the afternoon especially since I have no where to leave my coat safely.

Bed time. :goodnight:
    Night Keo :wavey: and personally didn't find Warwick that big...although I do remember a lot of stairs ...ut suppose if your guide didn't know where she was going that could have complicated things :giggle:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    No talking bout Warwick, coz it makes Juno jealous/grumpy/something :stomp:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Night anyone who's still up...should've gone to bed hours ago...so going now

:yawn: bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    No talking bout Warwick, coz it makes Juno jealous/grumpy/something :stomp:
    :console: there there, why dont you look at yaoi pics:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Night anyone who's still up...should've gone to bed hours ago...so going now

:yawn: bad
    goodnight

ReputationRep:
    Well, that was surprising. I managed to read through a days worth of posting in five minutes. These threads really don't move that fast any more :p:

This is probably the only free time I'll have to post until like 3 or something. I've got 4h 30 of lectures

I like having internet.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    Well, that was surprising. I managed to read through a days worth of posting in five minutes. These threads really don't move that fast any more :p:

This is probably the only free time I'll have to post until like 3 or something. I've got 4h 30 of lectures

I like having internet.
    It's definitely slowed down recently :sadnod:

The pokesoc's been more active than the anisoc recently :awesome: now that's bizarre

Hope you enjoy the lectures pudding :wavey:

And now...to get to work:

My laptop looks just like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)

I like having internet.
    poor pudding:console:

(:eating:)
    (Original post by skipp)
    It's definitely slowed down recently :sadnod:

The pokesoc's been more active than the anisoc recently :awesome: now that's bizarre

Hope you enjoy the lectures pudding :wavey:

And now...to get to work:

My laptop looks just like that
    exam time is coming:sadnod:

eww pokesoc :no:

I got my work done and printed last night :proud: now to go there and give it in
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    The society has foreseen a decline in activity, comparatively speaking, that's for sure (at least in the chat/spam thread). I'm sure this is only a phase, though. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    The society has foreseen a decline in activity, comparatively speaking, that's for sure (at least in the chat/spam thread). I'm sure this is only a phase, though. :smile:
    :poke:I noticed you added songs to our playlist

a bit too exciting for me to listen to last night though:giggle:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    :poke:I noticed you added songs to our playlist

a bit too exciting for me to listen to last night though:giggle:
    This is applicable across the entirety of our playlist, methinks. :giggle:

Hey. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to put my alarm on and ended up sleeping in. 30 minutes late for lesson. takes 25 mins to get there. leaves about 30 mins left of lesson. :emo: I need to refuel the car too so that takes another 5-10. :emo: :emo:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I forgot to put my alarm on and ended up sleeping in. 30 minutes late for lesson. takes 25 mins to get there. leaves about 30 mins left of lesson. :emo: I need to refuel the car too so that takes another 5-10. :emo: :emo:
    Needn't worry, one qualification studentship doesn't require is punctuality. :giggle:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Naughty girl :spank:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    This is applicable across the entirety of our playlist, methinks. :giggle:

Hey. :hugs:
    :hugs:yeah:laugh:

good for those times I feel like acting like a shonen mains character in quake:beard:

gonna go now :ciao:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.