Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    Any1 played mini ninjas?

Playing the demo that I just dl'd from steam...... Fire jutsus FTW
    Not the kind of game (by the looks of it) I'd play on a computer. I prefer slower things/more tactical things, like Tower Defence games :P

ReputationRep:
    My hair smells of basil. :gah:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1161380

FLY MONKEYS! FLY!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    i dunno about the modules.
    I am doing both englishs with OCR, texts are Journey's end (play) section H of the exam bored poetry book
    The exam bored short stories books

course work texts Romeo and Juliet (Act 3 scene1)
    Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
    "MY last Duchess" and "The Labatory" both by Robert browning
    and a creative writing peice

but I should be OK onii chan, I don't want to be a bother.
    i dod both those poems! i remember quite liking the laboratory. its based on the phrase "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" isnt it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    My hair smells of basil. :gah:
    mmm basil :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Bah I am thinking about getting my hair cut properly which I haven't done for somewhere coming on 2 years (had a small trim now and then but nothing proper) but as usual can't think of how to have it cut. Thanks to my long hair I can't just walk into a hairdressers and ask them to cut it because they just go off on their own and ignore every word I said to them so I need to go with some sort of picture of how I want it so they can't go off and do whatever they want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Bah I am thinking about getting my hair cut properly which I haven't done for somewhere coming on 2 years (had a small trim now and then but nothing proper) but as usual can't think of how to have it cut. Thanks to my long hair I can't just walk into a hairdressers and ask them to cut it because they just go off on their own and ignore every word I said to them so I need to go with some sort of picture of how I want it so they can't go off and do whatever they want.

Pics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Pics?
    Spoiler:
    Show

To answer some questions I feel will arrive yes I do need a shave, yes I do look a bit stupid in this pic but it is the only recent one I have and I always look stupid in photos and yes the pic is a bit blurry but the camera was **** and I wasn't 100% sober at the time it was taken.

ReputationRep:
    Take a picture of Sanji from One Piece and ask for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Take a picture of Sanji from One Piece and ask for that.
    Tempting :giggle: but out of a strange occurance my hair wasn't much different from Sanji's when I last time I had it cut but I didn't like it. It suits Sanji but not me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Spoiler:
    Show

To answer some questions I feel will arrive yes I do need a shave, yes I do look a bit stupid in this pic but it is the only recent one I have and I always look stupid in photos and yes the pic is a bit blurry but the camera was **** and I wasn't 100% sober at the time it was taken.
    http://www.ukhairdressers.com/style/...2993/12993.jpg
    http://www.ukhairdressers.com/style/...0422/10422.jpg
    http://www.ukhairdressers.com/style/.../8679/8679.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Evenign :hi:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Muffin has lost the remote control :sad:

ReputationRep:
    The second one isn't too bad, the other not too much. I'm not a fan of the hairstyles that take to much work. Also I tend to like my hair to cover my rather large forehead slightly :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    The second one isn't too bad, the other not too much. I'm not a fan of the hairstyles that take to much work. Also I tend to like my hair to cover my rather large forehead slightly :ninja:
    The second is the one I tend to have done :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Muffin has lost the remote control :sad:
    Well your fine as long as the KFC advert doesn't come on :giggle:

Though I am questioning why she would have it in the first place :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I like the 2nd one as well :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Evenign :hi:
    Hello Hello

Can you think of a good hair cut for me :puppyeyes:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by JWH)
    Well your fine as long as the KFC advert doesn't come on :giggle:

Though I am questioning why she would have it in the first place :lolwut:
    She hid it under the table!

She was a bit drunk, see, and uh she lost it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    The second is the one I tend to have done :yep:
    The only thing I would say is that I would like it a bit longer. I hate having my hair short well thanks to worst time a hairdresser ignored what I asked for. There was some new guy in the hairdressers and he went and cut my hair waaaaaaaay shorter than I asked resulting in me looking like an idiot for a week or 2 (my hair grows strangely quickly)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.