Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Regardless of what I usually say - which is to piss off Vin - I do like it and enjoy the moments where the main character is his normal self and not Kaiser.

Vin. Have you ever thought I don't want to finish it as then there would be no more DMC? :p: I'm savouring it. :ahee:
    go back to primary school you ******* lying *******
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I do plan to watch the anime that you, Cara and others have recommended me when I have the free time. Nowadays, I usually only watch an episode whilst I have supper and maybe another that evening.

What should I call this idea? Think it'd be best to attach a time frame to watch it. eg Within a week. Anyone who wants to try this with me tho - I'm happy to watch it on the day.

I'll accept your offer and watch it this evening. In return you have to watch Hajime no Ippo.

Hajime no Ippo... can't say I'm surprised to see that come up. :p: Certainly different though, I look forward to it. I'll find somewhere that has the first episode, then grab it whenever my internet connection will let me... either late tonight or over the next couple of days.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm I'm really struggling to write this BakaTest entry.......its so much easier to cover this series when its being pointlessly random and playing with tropes/parodies......having a linear plot seems to kill the fun a bit :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    go back to primary school you ******* lying *******
    die :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Hajime no Ippo... can't say I'm surprised to see that come up. Certainly different though, I look forward to it. I'll find somewhere that has the first episode, then grab it whenever my internet connection will let me... either late tonight or over the next couple of days.
    Just finished Soul Taker episode 1.
    Spoiler:
    Show

I have to admit it is really different to what I normally watch. Art style too. Despite that it has managed to grasp my attention and I seek answers by watching more.

Why was Kyosuke stabbed by his own mother?
    Who and what exactly is this Maya character? What is a flicker?
    There are also many other things that arise up in the first episode that I want to know about but that's just a few examples.

Best of all was the Electromagnetic Blade. That was cool. The mutant fight was also pretty awesome too.

In conclusion. It's different. I'm interested. I'll be watching more of it. :top:

DMC Stream working again. :sexface:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Just finished Soul Taker episode 1.
    Spoiler:
    Show

I have to admit it is really different to what I normally watch. Art style too. Despite that it has managed to grasp my attention and I seek answers by watching more.

Why was Kyosuke stabbed by his own mother?
    Who and what exactly is this Maya character? What is a flicker?
    There are also many other things that arise up in the first episode that I want to know about but that's just a few examples.

Best of all was the Electromagnetic Blade. That was cool. The mutant fight was also pretty awesome too.

In conclusion. It's different. I'm interested. I'll be watching more of it. :top:

DMC Stream working again. :sexface:
    That was quick. :eek: Wish I could get back to you on Hajime no Ippo as fast, but it could be a day or so. :s:

But yeah, if someone is guaranteed to watch an episode of anything I suggest, I have to go for something a bit different to make it interesting. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    That was quick. Wish I could get back to you on Hajime no Ippo as fast, but it could be a day or so.

But yeah, if someone is guaranteed to watch an episode of anything I suggest, I have to go for something a bit different to make it interesting.
    I know. :p: Don't worry about HnI. Just as long as you do watch it by next Friday.

Alright. Who's up next?

[edit] Currently finishing off DMC so won't be able to watch whatever within the next hour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I know. :p: Don't worry about HnI. Just as long as you do watch it by next Friday.

Alright. Who's up next?

[edit] Currently finishing off DMC so won't be able to watch whatever within the next hour.
    Are you ever going to watch Macross Frontier since you love the soundtrack so much:curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Are you ever going to watch Macross Frontier since you love the soundtrack so much
    Of course. I've just found a batch file of it and it totals up at 16.24GB. Episode 1 is 1GB. :sexface:

I think I need to drag my pc to hook it up on the tv screen for this...:hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Macross Frontier in glorious HD :drool:

ReputationRep:
    I feel like sick after reading some of the things in that freak accident thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    I feel like sick after reading some of the things in that freak accident thread
    the vast majority of it is rumour:console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Apart from mine |D Though they're not too bad.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Bed :yawn:

Night all :wavey:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Grrr

ReputationRep:
    I think there's someone writing my name in a Death Note. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Bed :yawn:

Night all :wavey:
    :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Nevertheless, pretty disturbing

(Original post by Keoje)
    I think there's someone writing my name in a Death Note. :cry:
    Heart attack in 40 seconds or is the method specified? :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Heart attack in 40 seconds or is the method specified?
    Sharp pains for a split second Not dead yet so

ReputationRep:
    9000th post. :awesome:

Morning all.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.