The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8980
Keoje
Regardless of what I usually say - which is to piss off Vin - I do like it and enjoy the moments where the main character is his normal self and not Kaiser. :biggrin:

Vin. Have you ever thought I don't want to finish it as then there would be no more DMC? :p: I'm savouring it. :ahee:

go back to primary school you ******* lying bastard
Keoje
I do plan to watch the anime that you, Cara and others have recommended me when I have the free time. Nowadays, I usually only watch an episode whilst I have supper and maybe another that evening.

What should I call this idea? Think it'd be best to attach a time frame to watch it. eg Within a week. Anyone who wants to try this with me tho - I'm happy to watch it on the day.

I'll accept your offer and watch it this evening. In return you have to watch Hajime no Ippo.

Hajime no Ippo... can't say I'm surprised to see that come up. :p: Certainly different though, I look forward to it. :biggrin: I'll find somewhere that has the first episode, then grab it whenever my internet connection will let me... either late tonight or over the next couple of days. :smile:
Reply 8982
Hmmm I'm really struggling to write this BakaTest entry.......its so much easier to cover this series when its being pointlessly random and playing with tropes/parodies......having a linear plot seems to kill the fun a bit :s:
vin
go back to primary school you ******* lying bastard

die :teeth:
Reply 8984
AngryJellyfish
Hajime no Ippo... can't say I'm surprised to see that come up. Certainly different though, I look forward to it. :biggrin: I'll find somewhere that has the first episode, then grab it whenever my internet connection will let me... either late tonight or over the next couple of days. :smile:

Just finished Soul Taker episode 1.

Spoiler

DMC Stream working again. :sexface:
Keoje
Just finished Soul Taker episode 1.

Spoiler

DMC Stream working again. :sexface:

That was quick. :eek: Wish I could get back to you on Hajime no Ippo as fast, but it could be a day or so. :s:

But yeah, if someone is guaranteed to watch an episode of anything I suggest, I have to go for something a bit different to make it interesting. :yes:
Reply 8986
AngryJellyfish
That was quick. Wish I could get back to you on Hajime no Ippo as fast, but it could be a day or so.

But yeah, if someone is guaranteed to watch an episode of anything I suggest, I have to go for something a bit different to make it interesting.

I know. :p: Don't worry about HnI. Just as long as you do watch it by next Friday. :biggrin:

Alright. Who's up next? :h:

[edit] Currently finishing off DMC so won't be able to watch whatever within the next hour.
Reply 8987
Keoje
I know. :p: Don't worry about HnI. Just as long as you do watch it by next Friday. :biggrin:

Alright. Who's up next? :h:

[edit] Currently finishing off DMC so won't be able to watch whatever within the next hour.

Are you ever going to watch Macross Frontier since you love the soundtrack so much:curious:
Reply 8988
vin
Are you ever going to watch Macross Frontier since you love the soundtrack so much

Of course. I've just found a batch file of it and it totals up at 16.24GB. Episode 1 is 1GB. :sexface:

I think I need to drag my pc to hook it up on the tv screen for this...:hmmmm:
Reply 8989
Macross Frontier in glorious HD :drool:
I feel like sick after reading some of the things in that freak accident thread :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
Reply 8991
JChoudhry
I feel like sick after reading some of the things in that freak accident thread :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie:

the vast majority of it is rumour:console:
vin

Apart from mine |D Though they're not too bad.
Reply 8993
Bed :yawn:

Night all :wavey:
Reply 8994
Grrr
Reply 8995
I think there's someone writing my name in a Death Note. :cry:
Reply 8996
skipp
Bed :yawn:

Night all :wavey:

:hmmm:
vin

Nevertheless, pretty disturbing :s-smilie:

Keoje
I think there's someone writing my name in a Death Note. :cry:

Heart attack in 40 seconds or is the method specified? :eek3:
Reply 8998
JChoudhry
Heart attack in 40 seconds or is the method specified?

Sharp pains for a split second Not dead yet so
Reply 8999
9000th post. :awesome:

Morning all.

Latest