Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by skipp)

:afraid:
    Something I'd imagine Lady Gaga would do during her Japanese tour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    See if that was physics that would be expected...everything must be rounded....always

And the annoying thing is they (in the book) don't stick to their own rules about how much rounding you should do :rolleyes:

On a different topic...

Look at these :lolwut:

:afraid:
    surely those things would get knocked off easily.
    or if it was me i would have picked them all off within seconds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    the wind is now my enemy:dry: sometimes its nice to be able to see where im going:sad:
    I've been having the same issue lately - fringe past my eye at the moment. Wear a hat? Occasionally I don a hair band.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I've been having the same issue lately - fringe past my eye at the moment. Wear a hat? Occasionally I don a hair band.
    Or alternatively, shave your head. :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Neither could we :sad: sorry Vay

:yawn: morning all :wavey:

Up so late
    Ugh. Craving sorbet again. :o:

That's fine, I slept rather roughly too, most probably because you did also.

*adds Rosario + Vampire to want to watch list*

Morning Jen. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Or alternatively, shave your head. :smile:
    For the last time, no. Unless you would join me in this?

ReputationRep:
    or you could.. you know.. cut it?

ReputationRep:
    I dont really have any nice hats , and I dislike having to tie my hair up
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aiko)
    I see. :giggle:

Her quirkiness was endearing. Moreover, her character design was quite distinctive and original, as opposed to the rest who were rather generic.

Fair enough. :smile:
    Well yes that's a big problem with that series :giggle: probably why I've let it fall to the wayside to be honest :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    or you could.. you know.. cut it?
    Too lazy, too paranoid. Zaki will decide whether I will get my hair cut tomorrow. We'll be near china town too so perfect.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    For the last time, no. Unless you would join me in this?
    The shaved head look wouldn't suit me. You, on the other hand... :love:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by skipp)
    Well yes that's a big problem with that series :giggle: probably why I've let it fall to the wayside to be honest :erm:
    Understandable, really. I postponed both the second season and the manga for this very reason (even though the latter focused less on the ecchi and more on the action). :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    The shaved head look wouldn't suit me. You, on the other hand... :love:
    You flatter me. Is a Chopper costume not enough for you?! Sometimes I feel like your toy.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Ugh. Craving sorbet again. :o:

That's fine, I slept rather roughly too, most probably because you did also.

*adds Rosario + Vampire to want to watch list*

Morning Jen. :hugs:
    Sorbet :coma:

Sorry Vay...we weren't particularly well to be honest, so kept being bothered by everything...during the night I tidyed my room, got changed twice, ate, got a drink three times, turned over about a hundred times...and then finally took some codeine & fell asleep

Morning Vay :hugs:

And it's a cute series :cute: although as me and Aiko were discussing it's not particularly original...probably something to watch/read all in one go
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    You flatter me. Is a Chopper costume not enough for you?! Sometimes I feel like your toy.
    It's part and parcel with the outfit. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I dont really have any nice hats , and I dislike having to tie my hair up
    Not tied up, just not allowing it to fall down onto your eyes.

Oh, and buy a nice hat. A bear hat. Buy a bear hat.

I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!

ReputationRep:

I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!I want it! I want it!
    :indiff:no thanks
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

:love: I love how they've done the snouts

Personally I think vin should get a cat hat :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Rosario to Vampire. :hmmmm:

:idea: Oppai :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    It's part and parcel with the outfit. :yes:
    If that's the case then you shall see neither.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.