The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9340
Juno
That's why I want to report them.

I've split the birds up, and Cyril is in my room whilst Gremlin is in my en suite. Cyril is not happy. She's fluttering round her cage like crazy, and has had her bell confiscated as she kept landing on it and was far too loud. As I was doing that and replacing it with another toy she escaped and went flying round the room.

Gremlin, on the other hand, is just sitting quietly in the corner looking at me.

Definitely report them :sadnod: get pictures of Gremlin too...because no doubt she'll be in much better condition soon now you're looking after her

And glad Cyril's settling in at least :p: naughty cyril :giggle:
Reply 9341
skipp
I say Ouran...although I think most people would have recommended Macross

And a pic aswell?

Spoiler

Ouran it is then. I saw that guy in the last episode I watched! I've also seen that cat thing for sale but never knew what it was from until now. :giggle:

I meant to say downloading earlier. (hidmarisketch,hatsukoi limited,toaru majutus no index, honey&clover(which has no seeds), railgun(i did drop it but it's complete now :colondollar:) and canaan
Reply 9342
Keoje
Ouran it is then. I saw that guy in the last episode I watched! I've also seen that cat thing for sale but never knew what it was from until now. :giggle:

I meant to say downloading earlier. (hidmarisketch,hatsukoi limited,toaru majutus no index, honey&clover(which has no seeds), railgun(i did drop it but it's complete now :colondollar:) and canaan

Nekozawa :love: one of my favourite characters and Beelzenef :emog:

Still tempted to make a Beelzenef puppet...although can never get round to buying material

And material is really expensive :emo:

I have this series legitimately on dvd :hmmm: bad Keo

Well the first half, haven't seen the second yet
Reply 9343
Moyashimon!! :nutcase:

I'm just in the mood for that show :mmm:
Reply 9344
Hello Hello

I've had a rather strange day today. It started with me accidentally arsing something up resulting in many people getting annoyed, Ive someone who looks exactly like David Tennat and also seen someone who looks like Harry Potter, I've been hit in the head by a air hockey puck, ate a lot of very good free food (best kind of food there is :grin: ) and then to finish it off I accidentally punched the wall while putting some bed sheets on.

Well that's my day :giggle: how be everyone else :grin:
Reply 9345
skipp
Definitely report them :sadnod: get pictures of Gremlin too...because no doubt she'll be in much better condition soon now you're looking after her

And glad Cyril's settling in at least :p: naughty cyril :giggle:

I don't think you should get too attached to Gremlin. She does look a bit happier now though, and has stopped scratching and rubbing her head against things.

Cyril seems confused by her mirror.
Reply 9346
Juno
I don't think you should get too attached to Gremlin. She does look a bit happier now though, and has stopped scratching and rubbing her head against things.

Cyril seems confused by her mirror.

No, didn't want to say it but her future doesn't look bright...so even more important that you should take pictures of her condition & see someone about it soon :sadnod:

But in the eventuality that she does clear up you're going to need evidence that she was in a bad condition, and if she doesn't you're going to need proof that it was the pet shop that caused her to get in a bad state

Cyril sounds like she could turn out to be a very interesting little birdy :emog:
Reply 9347
Skippy I love your new theme, Ciel :love: I need to watch more Black Butler but our bandwith is getting tight
Reply 9348
I have another picture of Cyril:

Spoiler

Reply 9349
Atherilia
Skippy I love your new theme, Ciel :love: I need to watch more Black Butler but our bandwith is getting tight

Thanks :cute: I fell in love with the sig, so been saving it up for a while now

That's a shame, it's an excellent series, hopefully you can watch more of it soon...it was the one series I truly marathoned...just because it was so awesome :love:

Also got some thing in store for a future sebastian theme...but think I'll be keeping Ciel for a while :giggle: so if anyone's looking for sebastian avatars I've got a few

Juno
I have another picture of Cyril:

Spoiler

:mmm:
Reply 9350
skipp
Nekozawa one of my favourite characters and Beelzenef
Still tempted to make a Beelzenef puppet...although can never get round to buying material
And material is really expensive
I have this series legitimately on dvd bad Keo
Well the first half, haven't seen the second yet

So is buying anime DVDs and manga. Too expensive! Life as a pirate is great. My anime stats in A-P.
Tarzan Happy. Why haven't you seen the 2nd half of the series yet?
caraniel
Moyashimon!!
I'm just in the mood for that show

I really want to watch it but there's only 11 episodes! 10 left! I want to watch it but at the same time I don't want to finish it. :emo: I might get withdrawal symptons again and look out for the manga. :mmm:
Reply 9351
Keoje

So is buying anime DVDs and manga. Too expensive! Life as a pirate is great. My anime stats in A-P.
Tarzan Happy. Why haven't you seen the 2nd half of the series yet?

I really want to watch it but there's only 11 episodes! 10 left! I want to watch it but at the same time I don't want to finish it. :emo: I might get withdrawal symptons again and look out for the manga. :mmm:

I ended up watching and reviewing the entire series in a day :mmm: - it was one of the series suggested for the Review thread when we were doing a series a week :yep:
Reply 9352
Keoje
Moyashimon
Sengoku Basara
Azumanga Daioh
Black Lagoon
BakaTest
Dulalala 11
Ladies versus BUtlers
Macross Frontier
Nodame Cantible: Finale
Omamori Himari
Ouran High School

What do I watch? :hmmmm: First reply picks. + someone better reply :hmmm: otherwise I won't be able to choose one :cry: i've also downloaded a few other complete series so it should be like :awesome: in a week or so.

I know you already picked Ouran, but you owe it to yourself to watch macross F:puppyeyes:
Reply 9353
vin
I know you already picked Ouran, but you owe it to yourself to watch macross F

I'm planning to. It'll probably in late late June after exam period. Since I've downloaded it in Blu Ray quality - I think it deserves to be watched in summer when I plan to do a week long anime marathon! (or longer)

-Move the reclining chair infront of the tv. :ahee:
-Connect my computer system to the family tv. 46" HD!
-Buy a beer hat and substitute something else in place of the beer.
-Many many snackoos.
-Telephone no. for pizza

:daydreaming:
Reply 9354
Keoje
I'm planning to. It'll probably in late late June after exam period. Since I've downloaded it in Blu Ray quality - I think it deserves to be watched in summer when I plan to do a week long anime marathon! (or longer)

-Move the reclining chair infront of the tv. :ahee:
-Connect my computer system to the family tv. 46" HD!
-Buy a beer hat and substitute something else in place of the beer.
-Many many snackoos.
-Telephone no. for pizza

:daydreaming:

the calories:zomg:

Jaegermeister instead of beer?:tongue:
Reply 9355
vin
I know you already picked Ouran, but you owe it to yourself to watch macross F:puppyeyes:

Predicted you'd say that :top:

And haven't watched the second half Keo because I'd need money to buy the dvd :rolleyes:

Other than the stuff I have on pre-order I really need to resist spending money...went out for dinner on Saturday...and now I'm very conscious I have less money :emo:

But dinner was good :coma:

Jager-punch instead of beer :wink:

Wonder what state Keo would be in after that? :hmmmm:
Reply 9356
vin
the calories

Jaegermeister instead of beer?

Calories Exercise
Jagermeister.

I found a picture of myself in the massive hug at the end of Amecon. I remember having a few shots of jagermeister and my face is as red as this smiley. :mad:
:giggle:
Reply 9357
skipp
Predicted you'd say that :top:

And haven't watched the second half Keo because I'd need money to buy the dvd :rolleyes:

Other than the stuff I have on pre-order I really need to resist spending money...went out for dinner on Saturday...and now I'm very conscious I have less money :emo:

But dinner was good :coma:

Wonder what state Keo would be in after that? :hmmmm:

:sad:predictable vin-kin
Reply 9358
skipp
And haven't watched the second half Keo because I'd need money to buy the dvd

Other than the stuff I have on pre-order I really need to resist spending money...went out for dinner on Saturday...and now I'm very conscious I have less money

But dinner was good

Wonder what state Keo would be in after that?

:hmmmm:

Don't buy anime DVDs or manga. :top:
Start you-know-what any and every anime that interests you. Anytime. :yes:
I see 'Sky Pirate' under your username. :mmm: Pirate more...:ninja:
half-dead maybe. I marathoned 130 episdoes in 3 days once and that was quite bad lol

The money talk has reminded me I need to fill up my car. :emo:
Reply 9359
Cyril is sulking.

I nearly spilt wine on her.

Latest