Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :sad:predictable vin-kin
    :lovehug:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    Cyril is sulking.

I nearly spilt wine on her.
    :giggle: I see this is going to be a wonderful relationship

:emog:

ReputationRep:
    Hello :yawn:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Hello :yawn:
    :wavey: hi JC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :lovehug:
    :hugs::proud:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    Warren has named em Gremlin and Cyril
    I'm glad you went with my suggestion of Gremlin

It's a good name.

Hope she gets better soon though. But even if the worst happen, at least she'll have had a bit of a better life with you than in the shop.

Like I said, I think it's best you do report the shop just in case, so no other birds have to go through the same as Gremlin because of them.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by skipp)
    :giggle: I see this is going to be a wonderful relationship

:emog:
    I just realised that Cyril might be stupid not used to her new water pot yet, as it clips to the outside of the cage bars as a sort of balcony extension and she might not have seen one before. I haven't seen her have a drink yet. So I've given her another, and she's making beak like movements towards it, but not actually drinking :s:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by RK)

It's a good name.

Hope she gets better soon though. But even if the worst happen, at least she'll have had a bit of a better life with you than in the shop.

Like I said, I think it's best you do report the shop just in case, so no other birds have to go through the same as Gremlin because of them.
    Juno knows everyone :s:

(Original post by Juno)
    I just realised that Cyril might be stupid not used to her new water pot yet, as it clips to the outside of the cage bars as a sort of balcony extension and she might not have seen one before. I haven't seen her have a drink yet. So I've given her another, and she's making beak like movements towards it, but not actually drinking :s:
    Hopefully she'll get the knack soon :yep: or you could try showing her when she's settled down a bit

8 Years and never seen my rabbits take as much as one sip from their waterbowl :giggle: and they never did get the hang of those spout things :hmmmm: think they're shy about people watching them drink :emog:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Skipp, I'm so tired :yawn:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Hey Skipp, I'm so tired :yawn:
    I can tell :giggle: not going to bed though?

Personally I think I'll be off soon :yawn:...but switching between stats and pokemon (well it is the evening )

Found my camera battery/charger...now just got to find the cable & I can get those house pictures for Kag :hmmmm: and tape the battery cover back on...

ReputationRep:
    I have a £4 shell fuel voucher. Used it. It worked. But he gave the voucher back to me....does that mean unlimited usage!?!?!?! :zomg:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I have a £4 shell fuel voucher. Used it. It worked. But he gave the voucher back to me....does that mean unlimited usage!?!?!?! :zomg:
    Not familiar with that particular voucher...but sounds like the guy made a mistake :giggle: check he hasn't crossed it out, or taken the stub off, if not then use it again...and if they give it back again you can probably assume it's unlimited use...otherwise you got to use a voucher twice...win :five:

Also read the small print (or even the large print)...usually the terms and conditions are stated there...so many times at my old job where people had issues...that were quite easily explained by what was written on the voucher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I can tell :giggle: not going to bed though?

Personally I think I'll be off soon :yawn:...but switching between stats and pokemon (well it is the evening )

Found my camera battery/charger...now just got to find the cable & I can get those house pictures for Kag :hmmmm: and tape the battery cover back on...
    I actually just woke up :giggle: I was so tired when I got home that I fell alseep instantly. I finally got the DS from my friend, but the idiot forgot to get the charger and the battery is dead; the same idiot who told me that I should watch senken queser no :rolleyes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I actually just woke up :giggle: I was so tired when I got home that I fell alseep instantly. I finally got the DS from my friend, but the idiot forgot to get the charger and the battery is dead; the same idiot who told me that I should watch senken queser no :rolleyes:
    What on Earth is Senken queser no? :s:

If it was Senken que ser no it would be Spanish for 'Senken (?) to be in' :proud: (I think)

And oh dear :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Not familiar with that particular voucher...but sounds like the guy made a mistake check he hasn't crossed it out, or taken the stub off, if not then use it again...and if they give it back again you can probably assume it's unlimited use...otherwise you got to use a voucher twice...win

Also read the small print (or even the large print)...usually the terms and conditions are stated there...so many times at my old job where people had issues...that were quite easily explained by what was written on the voucher
    I don't think he realised why I said thanks after I left. :mmm: He hasn't done anything to it - just handed it back to me with my card and change. :hmmm: I do fancy trying it again but what if he finds out! :cry:

It has a barcode on it and can only be used once but I didn't see if he scanned the barcode or not. :sheep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Starting to procrastinate more than I'm working...so going to turn laptop off...night guys :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by RK)

It's a good name.

Yup, she looks a bit happier now and she's stopped scratching so much and rubbing her head on things. Hopefully that will help the feather growth when it happens, although new feathers can be itchy too :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Starting to procrastinate more than I'm working...so going to turn laptop off...night guys :hugs:
    goodnight:hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I used a return bus ticket again once (ie 3 trips) as the driver forgot to punch it :shock:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I don't think he realised why I said thanks after I left. :mmm: He hasn't done anything to it - just handed it back to me with my card and change. :hmmm: I do fancy trying it again but what if he finds out! :cry:

It has a barcode on it and can only be used once but I didn't see if he scanned the barcode or not. :sheep:
    Just wrote a really long reply to this...and then deleted it...life fail

The jist of the message was:

He scanned it, but it'll likely work again

But if it states it can only be used once that'd be immoral

& the offer will probably have run out by the next time you need to refuel

I wonder why I didn't just write that in the first place :hmmmm:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.