Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    :drool: Cake looks nice, I'm hating that Pizza advert as well :rant:

ReputationRep:
    KeoFood.

Pizza :sogood:
    Cheese cake :drool:
    KFC :teehee:
    ^JC You'll like this.
    That pizza is one fine pizza. Seriously. The guy who made that should win a Nobel prize. :mmm:

I'm going to have Domino's this week. Pick it up on the way after College. :dance: Eat it whilst driving. EPIC.

Skipp :giggle: I think I read something about night earlier. :hmmmm: :p:

Pizza advert?! Better be either Domino's or Pizza Hut. :huff:

Right. Off to dream about pizzas. :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    KeoFood.

Pizza :sogood:
    Cheese cake :drool:
    KFC :teehee:
    ^JC You'll like this.
    That pizza is one fine pizza. Seriously. The guy who made that should win a Nobel prize. :mmm:

I'm going to have Domino's this week. Pick it up on the way after College. :dance: Eat it whilst driving. EPIC.

Skipp :giggle: I think I read something about night earlier. :hmmmm: :p:

Pizza advert?! Better be either Domino's or Pizza Hut. :huff:

Right. Off to dream about pizzas. :goodnight:
    Dude, that is some amzing stuff!!! :eek3: Plus rep to you for that! Absolutely love it!

ReputationRep:
    biggest nap fail ever. i set my alarm for 3, but must have slept through it cos i only woke up at 8 when my dad called me for dinner. decided not go have dinner and went back to sleep. was awake between about 12 and 3, then slept again til now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    biggest nap fail ever. i set my alarm for 3, but must have slept through it cos i only woke up at 8 when my dad called me for dinner. decided not go have dinner and went back to sleep. was awake between about 12 and 3, then slept again til now
    Enjoy your nap?

Bah the use of the word 'dinner' is so confusing. I thought it was another word for lunch(afternoon meal) but you use it for supper(evening meal) :confused:

ReputationRep:
    :hello: everyone!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Bossa Nova)
    Hi strange new friend :wavey:

Spoiler:
    Show

Today's picture is Nekozawa & Beelzenef in your honour...well not really, I'm just in a Nekozawa mood...

I have used this picture before...but it's never been picture of the day :love:

Today's word is 'giggity' because it's amusing :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Enjoy your nap?

Bah the use of the word 'dinner' is so confusing. I thought it was another word for lunch(afternoon meal) but you use it for supper(evening meal) :confused:
    i did i did, think i've been lacking sleep recently, and will be again soon when my xbox arrives :teeth:

for me dinner is an evening meal.

i was gonna go make lunch a bit ago til i realised its not even 10 yet :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Your sig - minus the cute oriental guy - is a lot of what I love about life (I do like my cute oriental guys though, just not as much as the rest :tongue:). Your location also reminds me that i'm also the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher for the Harry Potter society. :giggle:

I sincerely hope you stick around.

ReputationRep:
    **** it, i just made lunch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Hi. Your sig - minus the cute oriental guy - is a lot of what I love about life (I do like my cute oriental guys though, just not as much as the rest :tongue:). Your location also reminds me that i'm also the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher for the Harry Potter society. :giggle:

I sincerely hope you stick around.
    I must admit it took a while to construct, but i'm glad that you approve. :p: I LOVE LOVE Japan but sadly dont live there :sad:

Thanks. I'm intending to stick around :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'd better be off soon. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Hi strange new friend :wavey:

Spoiler:
    Show

Today's picture is Nekozawa & Beelzenef in your honour...well not really, I'm just in a Nekozawa mood...

I have used this picture before...but it's never been picture of the day :love:

Today's word is 'giggity' because it's amusing :mmm:
    :hi: aww that's a nice welcome present! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I must admit it took a while to construct, but i'm glad that you approve. :p: I LOVE LOVE Japan but sadly dont live there :sad:

Thanks. I'm intending to stick around :yep:
    aw you're only 16
    do you have an anime planet account?

EDIT:
    welcome present for you

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    aw you're only 16
    do you have an anime planet account?

EDIT:
    welcome present for you
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show

Now that's adorable :cute:

:hi: aww that's a nice welcome present! :woo:
    Glad you like it have fun :wavey:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Cyril seems a bit hyper.

Gremlin has scattered seed everywhere, so I'm hoping at least some of it went into her tummy.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    Cyril seems a bit hyper.

Gremlin has scattered seed everywhere, so I'm hoping at least some of it went into her tummy.
    Cyril sounds a bit hyper :giggle:

Gremlin cheering up a bit?

ReputationRep:
    **** it, i just made lunch
    I thought lunch was at like 12:30-1pm Oh wells...I'm gonna grab a yoghurt for breakfast now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Enjoy your nap?

:no:northern people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    northern people
    southern people

Random: Although I do find Moyashimon's bacteria cute! I've decided to change my avatar again to Azuma from Yakitate Japan. It's cuter

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.