Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just me who hasn't grown up then :ninja:
    :emog:

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I had a pretty interesting day today. I went 3 hours at school without talking about Bleach :mmm: but it was for a bet though
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Hey everyone, I had a pretty interesting day today. I went 3 hours at school without talking about Bleach :mmm: but it was for a bet though
    :console: you're doing well

Surprised you didn't go into shock :giggle:

Now got a little collection if Vegeta songs...all pretty cheesey...but so what I'm going to be working tonight :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    aw you're only 16
    do you have an anime planet account?

EDIT:
    welcome present for you

I am indeed. Nope I've never come across that, do you have a link for that?

Thanks for that! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :console: you're doing well

Surprised you didn't go into shock :giggle:

Now got a little collection if Vegeta songs...all pretty cheesey...but so what I'm going to be working tonight :p:
    Hehe the trick was that, instead I spent the whole three hours talking about Geass, debating whether or not
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lelouch is still alive
    This was a debate with a friend that I had forced to watch Geass in the beginning as well :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bossa Nova)
    I am indeed. Nope I've never come across that, do you have a link for that?

Thanks for that! :woo:
    anime-planet.com

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I had a pretty interesting day today. I went 3 hours at school without talking about Bleach but it was for a bet though
    Kids these days...

Vegetable cooking song was It made me hungry tho. So with that said I'll be driving out to Newcastle now for my steak.

Random: I hate it when you have a song in your head but you can't remember what it is. :mad:

PS I just re-read through this post and I lol'ed at what I typed wrong. Think my brain is dying as I type things I don't even think of. VEGETABLES? LOL

ReputationRep:
    anime-planet.com
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe the trick was that, instead I spent the whole three hours talking about Geass, debating whether or not
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lelouch is still alive
    This was a debate with a friend that I had forced to watch Geass in the beginning as well :p:
    how can you debate that for three hours:indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    how can you debate that for three hours:indiff:
    I'm pretty introverted so I do happen to talk a lot and am also supposedly charismatic, especially when it comes to anime :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty introverted so I do happen to talk a lot and am also supposedly charismatic, especially when it comes to anime :p:
    but thats like debating about gravity being a load of balls:indiff:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Kids these days...

Vegetable cooking song was It made me hungry tho. So with that said I'll be driving out to Newcastle now for my steak.

Random: I hate it when you have a song in your head but you can't remember what it is. :mad:

PS I just re-read through this post and I lol'ed at what I typed wrong. Think my brain is dying as I type things I don't even think of. VEGETABLES? LOL
    Enjoy your steak :wavey:

Steak :coma:

10 minutes until dinner...in which I can listen to my vegeta songs :awesome:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'd probably struggle to keep a conversation about all aspects of Geass (both series) going for three hours, let alone one small topic like that. :o:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lelouch is still alive
    Nice :p:

Still need to finish Geass :s:

Also favourite character lists now on a-p...I'm in heaven :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I'd probably struggle to keep a conversation about all aspects of Geass (both series) going for three hours, let alone one small topic like that. :o:
    that has been cleared up by the makers:erm:

ReputationRep:
    Mother's home!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Mother's home!
    :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Mother's home!
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Well, it does help that I'm a die hard Geass lover, and I even like it more than Bleach :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
    (Original post by vin)
    that has been cleared up by the makers:erm:
    I say they were chatting crap because so many people were bothering them :p:

(Original post by vin)
    but thats like debating about gravity being a load of balls:indiff:
    I probably could do that if I wanted to, but not for three hours, maybe half an hour I could keep it going if I tried pretty hard :yep:

(Original post by skipp)
    Nice :p:

Still need to finish Geass :s:

Also favourite character lists now on a-p...I'm in heaven :coma:
    Yup, I still need to add Shunsui, Ukitake, Unohana, Kenpachi, Yamma-ji, Byakuya, Mayuri, Soi Fon, Komamura, Hitsuguya, Urahara, Yorouchi, Shinji, Kensei, Love, Ichigo, Stark, Barragan, Harribel, Ulquiorra, Nnoitra, Grimmjow, Zommari, Szayel Aporro, Aarraneiro, Yammi, Aizen, Tousen, Gin and Neliel Espade Tres to my favourite characters list. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :emog:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.