The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9480
JChoudhry

I say they were chatting crap because so many people were bothering them :p:

Yup, I still need to add Shunsui, Ukitake, Unohana, Kenpachi, Yamma-ji, Byakuya, Mayuri, Soi Fon, Komamura, Hitsuguya, Urahara, Yorouchi, Shinji, Kensei, Love, Ichigo, Stark, Barragan, Harribel, Ulquiorra, Nnoitra, Grimmjow, Zommari, Szayel Aporro, Aarraneiro, Yammi, Aizen, Tousen, Gin and Neliel Espade Tres to my favourite characters list. :yep:

:beard:quite probable, and to signal to those highly annoying fans who think they know better that the story is over :giggle:

why not just add the remaining other 4 characters from the entire cast:tongue:
I've still got a load of Negima characters to add to the database. Making sure the ~30 characters from class 3-A are all up there is scary enough, but there's a hell of a lot of other characters apart from them. :afraid:
vin
:beard:quite probable, and to signal to those highly annoying fans who think they know better that the story is over :giggle:

why not just add the remaining other 4 characters from the entire cast:tongue:

I think I'm only missing Momo, Renji, Vice Captain of Squad 1, Wabisuke's owner, Isane, Iba, Nanao-chan, Hisagi-san, Matsumoto, Yahciru-chan, Nemu, Omaeda, Rukia, Kaien-dono, Ishida, Chad, Inoue, Madarame Ikkaku, Fuji's owner (hangs around with Ikkaku), ganju, his older sister kikkaku, Tessai, the two kids with him at Urahara's shop, Grimmjow's fraccion. DAMN, I can't believe I still don't know all of the characters off the top of my head :mad: The ones whose names I forgot, I added soemthing to describe them :p: Then Harribels fraccion, Nnoitra's man, Keigo, Keigo's friend, tatsuki-chan, Kon, and some others who I defientely can't remember off the top of my head because they probably aren't that important. Oh yeah, also the guy that Yamma-ji cut with his zanpaktou in half in Karakura town. Oh yeah :eek3: Ishin and Ishida's dad. :rolleyes: Then Hikifune from Squad zero, and hiyori, mashori, wonderweiss, the privarion espada, the guy who's a healer that went around with Ichigo in the beginning, Hachi, and oh yeah, nanao chan's role model....i forgot her name...oh yeah, Lisa, I think, and I can't think of anymore off the top of my head for sure :p:
Reply 9483
JChoudhry
I think I'm only missing Momo, Renji, Vice Captain of Squad 1, Wabisuke's owner, Isane, Iba, Nanao-chan, Hisagi-san, Matsumoto, Yahciru-chan, Nemu, Omaeda, Rukia, Kaien-dono, Ishida, Chad, Inoue, Madarame Ikkaku, Fuji's owner (hangs around with Ikkaku), ganju, his older sister kikkaku, Tessai, the two kids with him at Urahara's shop, Grimmjow's fraccion. DAMN, I can't believe I still don't know all of the characters off the top of my head :mad: The ones whose names I forgot, I added soemthing to describe them :p: Then Harribels fraccion, Nnoitra's man, Keigo, Keigo's friend, tatsuki-chan, Kon, and some others who I defientely can't remember off the top of my head because they probably aren't that important. Oh yeah, also the guy that Yamma-ji cut with his zanpaktou in half in Karakura town. Oh yeah :eek3: Ishin and Ishida's dad. :rolleyes: Then Hikifune from Squad zero, and hiyori, mashori, wonderweiss, the privarion espada, the guy who's a healer that went around with Ichigo in the beginning, Hachi, and oh yeah, nanao chan's role model....i forgot her name...oh yeah, Lisa, I think, and I can't think of anymore off the top of my head for sure :p:

watch some other anime you bleachtard:indiff:
I tried to add no more than one character from any series to my list, to keep it varied. :yes: I just picked my absolute favorites if the entire cast was good. Of course, I couldn't add Isaac without Miria, so that's the one exception. :p:
Reply 9485
Hello everyone
Reply 9486
ath:hugs:
Reply 9487
Time for bed said Skippety...

Well not bed...time to sit in bed and read about the tale of the alpha-particle scattering experiment

What delightful bedtime reading :h:
skipp
Time for bed said Skippety...

Well not bed...time to sit in bed and read about the tale of the alpha-particle scattering experiment

What delightful bedtime reading :h:

Riveting. I have 'The Book Thief'. :smile: I hope you had a nice day Jen.

Goodnight. :hugs:

I'll be pushing my 132 hours without sleep record over the next few days. I'm currently on around 57. Should be interesting.
Reply 9489
Kagutsuchi

I'll be pushing my 132 hours without sleep record over the next few days. I'm currently on around 57. Should be interesting.

kagu kagu:poke:
Yes Vin?
Reply 9491
Kagutsuchi
Yes Vin?

how was your day :smile:
Kagutsuchi

seriously?? how??
the absolute longest i can go is like 40 hours
vin
how was your day :smile:

It was quite fun. :smile: Zaki was lovely - as I expected - and I also got along rather well with her friend (Ritu) who's just as lovely. Zaki had to leave earlier than I expected though, so Ritu and I had a long talk and walk - just what I love in Central London.

How was yours?

Annaconda
seriously?? how??
the absolute longest i can go is like 40 hours

I just stay awake. My body doesn't require sleep really - as long as my mind is still working my body will follow like an ox lead by the nose.

How are you Anna?
Reply 9494
Kagutsuchi
It was quite fun. :smile: Zaki was lovely - as I expected - and I also got along rather well with her friend (Ritu) who's just as lovely. Zaki had to leave earlier than I expected though, so Ritu and I had a long talk and walk - just what I love in Central London.

How was yours?

I just stay awake. My body doesn't require sleep really - as long as my mind is still working my body will follow like an ox lead by the nose.

How are you Anna?

:smile:relaxing, though it was all grey and wet and kind of dull:s:
vin
:smile:relaxing, though it was all grey and wet and kind of dull:s:

Yes, London experienced similar weather - the morning sun proved to be a tease if anything. Well despite the weather i'm glad you were able to relax. A break from Quake proving to be good for your senses? :tongue:
Reply 9496
Kagutsuchi
Yes, London experienced similar weather - the morning sun proved to be a tease if anything. Well despite the weather i'm glad you were able to relax. A break from Quake proving to be good for your senses? :tongue:

I played morrowind instead, quite a different pace:tongue:

unfortunatly I did have a thirst for some quake this afternoon but then I remembered you were out:frown:
Kagutsuchi

How was yours?

How are you Anna?

thats amazing! i'm alright, quite tired though so think i'm gonna have a bath and an early night. how are you?
Reply 9498
I've had my free meal. Chicken wings and calamari. Some mixed veggie. French fies. 10oz steak with pepperball something sauce. :coma: I skipped dessert as I was full. :sogood:

Total Bill £0. :smug:
vin
I played morrowind instead, quite a different pace:tongue:

unfortunatly I did have a thirst for some quake this afternoon but then I remembered you were out:frown:

Well i'm glad you've been taking a break from quake, but let's not let your blade dull.

I'll face you soon - i've too been itching to play.

Annaconda
thats amazing! i'm alright, quite tired though so think i'm gonna have a bath and an early night. how are you?

I'm fine Anna, though actually rather tired now. I might have a quick nap and ditch my record breaking attempt.

I'm glad you're fine and I wish you a pleasant night. :smile:

--

Night thread.

Latest