Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello Hello

I be drenched :sad: stupid weather decided just as I was getting off the bus was the perfect time for it to pour down

Well How be everyone :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Could we possibly undergo the picture spam later today (bearing in mind that I'm five hours behind the majority of you)? I might not have the opportunity to after due to work. :sad:
    why not tomorrow:poke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Hello Hello

I be drenched stupid weather decided just as I was getting off the bus was the perfect time for it to pour down

Well How be everyone
    I think I'm ok. I was like :teeth: over ebuyer.com and selecting components for a pc earlier. :giggle:

A nice hot bath is perfect for rainy rainy days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I think I'm ok. I was like :teeth: over ebuyer.com and selecting components for a pc earlier. :giggle:

A nice hot bath is perfect for rainy rainy days.
    Bath's take too much time in my opinion I be very impatient :giggle: tough I currently have my dog next to me who is warming me up rather well

I have absolutly no idea about computer components myself even though I took electronics I'm not good with that sort of stuff.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    why not tomorrow:poke:
    I'm flying to Chicago to give a pitch to a potential client and I won't be back until Friday. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    I'm flying to Chicago to give a pitch to a potential client and I won't be back until Friday. :o:
    well we cant start this early but by tomorrow we might be closer to an acceptable start point or the day after even, the thread is moving much slower these days:s:

selfish onee-sama:hmmm:

goodluck with your pitch
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    well we cant start this early but by tomorrow we might be closer to an acceptable start point or the day after even, the thread is moving much slower these days:s:

goodluck with your pitch
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Here's a deal, wait until I've finished the new post, once that's live I can inform you all...we'll all move to the new one and people can start spamming? I was hoping it'd be more like post 9700 at least though...

Good luck Aiko :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Here's a deal, wait until I've finished the new post, once that's live I can inform you all...we'll all move to the new one and people can start spamming? I was hoping it'd be more like post 9700 at least though...

:hmpf:I dislike the idea of basicly condeming this thread to death so soon

but I dont really give a toss about picture spam anymore :yawn:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :hmpf:I dislike the idea of basicly condeming this thread to death so soon

but I dont really give a toss about picture spam anymore :yawn:
    Ye I had that issue last time, especially seeing as it was my very own thread :p:

And I don't care for picture spam...but Vay and Aiko love it...and so long as they're patient and wait until we have somewhere else to talk it shouldn't be a problem :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ye I had that issue last time, especially seeing as it was my very own thread :p:

And I don't care for picture spam...but Vay and Aiko love it...and so long as they're patient and wait until we have somewhere else to talk it shouldn't be a problem :giggle:
    before it was a fun thing to do till the mods got round to closing the thread, but now after like 13 threads its lost its fun , half the time they take their time to close it and everyone gets bored anyway
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    before it was a fun thing to do till the mods got round to closing the thread, but now after like 13 threads its lost its fun , half the time they take their time to close it and everyone gets bored anyway
    Ye, if it worked like that it'd be alright...but can see why it can get tedious if you've been here for the past 16 threads :giggle:

And new thread time is my favorite time :love: that's the bit I'm excited for tbh :p:

Internet's playing up and keyboard barely works...what a great day for me & technology :sigh:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)

Well, if you're intent on adhering to a specific post count before beginning, I'll have to miss this one. :sad:

goodluck with your pitch
    Thanks. :smile:

(Original post by skipp)

Sounds good to me, and thanks Jenni. :smile:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Well, if you're intent on adhering to a specific post count before beginning, I'll have to miss this one. :sad:

Thanks. :smile:

Sounds good to me, and thanks Jenni. :smile:
    Well considering you're one of the members who gets the most joy out of picture spam it'd be a shame for you to miss out

But on the other hand I'm treating making this post like redecorating our living room...so I want to get it perfect before Keo and his dirty mind come and put smudges on the metaphorical furniture :mmm:

And once it's done Keo, if you're reading, please do come put metaphorical smudges on the furniture :yep:

My self made content really isn't up to scratch this time :sad: going to apologise in advance if I have to borrow a lot from the bucket...

ReputationRep:
    I like picture spam time -have lots of new pictures to post :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Well considering you're one of the members who gets the most joy out of picture spam it'd be a shame for you to miss out

But on the other hand I'm treating making this post like redecorating our living room...so I want to get it perfect before Keo and his dirty mind come and put smudges on the metaphorical furniture :mmm:

And once it's done Keo, if you're reading, please do come put metaphorical smudges on the furniture :yep:

My self made content really isn't up to scratch this time :sad: going to apologise in advance if I have to borrow a lot from the bucket...
    hard mello:puppyeyes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    hard mello:puppyeyes:
    Mello will be there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Mello will be there
    but not hard mello?:hmmm:

:hmpf: Jenni thats like coming into the living room and blowing up the floor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    But on the other hand I'm treating making this post like redecorating our living room...so I want to get it perfect before Keo and his dirty mind come and put smudges on the metaphorical furniture

And once it's done Keo, if you're reading, please do come put metaphorical smudges on the furniture
    Reactions:

No idea how to do that.. I think I'll be over DBO now.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    but not hard mello?:hmmm:

:hmpf: Jenni thats like coming into the living room and blowing up the floor
    Metaphorical explosions are fabulous fun, didn't you know? :awesome:

(Original post by Keoje)
    Reactions:

No idea how to do that.. I think I'll be over DBO now.
    Keo didn't get the humour I put in specifically for him :emo:

ReputationRep:
    My hair is messy yet so full of life today

it would be a crime to straighten this:sad:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.