Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    My hair is messy yet so full of life today

it would be a crime to straighten this:sad:
    :emog: vin's fabulous hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :emog: vin's fabulous hair
    Ive spent too long with the mirror today:mmm: I did it anyway:giggle:

oh I hope it doesnt rain later:mad:

Im gonna be heading to animoo later so if picture spam starts today ill miss it, i might not be very into it but ive rarely missed one :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Keo didn't get the humour I put in specifically for him
    I really don't get it.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    Ive spent too long with the mirror today:mmm: I did it anyway:giggle:

oh I hope it doesnt rain later:mad:

Im gonna be heading to animoo later so if picture spam starts today ill miss it, i might not be very into it but ive rarely missed one :sad:
    My internet's barely working...so it's becoming almost impossible to work on the OP...or post...so unfortunately for Aiko this may take a while :sigh:

Emailed a copy to myself... at least the work computer doesn't normally have connection issues...but seems it's the internet itself that's the problem today
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I really don't get it.
    Well the living room is a metaphor for the thread, me redecorating the living room is a metaphor for me creating the OP and you have a dirty mind

So if you post your dirty thoughts in the thread as you tend to then it's the metaphorical equivalent of messing up the living room, for example leaving sticky fingerprints or something on the furniture

You see? :giggle:

You know you're not funny when your jokes take that much explaining :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    My internet's barely working...so it's becoming almost impossible to work on the OP...or post...so unfortunately for Aiko this may take a while :sigh:

Emailed a copy to myself... at least the work computer doesn't normally have connection issues...but seems it's the internet itself that's the problem today
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Well the living room is a metaphor for the thread, me redecorating the living room is a metaphor for me creating the OP and you have a dirty mind

So if you post your dirty thoughts in the thread as you tend to then it's the metaphorical equivalent of messing up the living room, for example leaving sticky fingerprints or something on the furniture

You see?

You know you're not funny when your jokes take that much explaining
    I think I get it now.

:giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Palkia looks like a beast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    watch some other anime you bleachtard:indiff:
    I plan to start when Bleach finishes :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    I plan to start when Bleach finishes :p:
    so you dont ever plan to watch anything else then :no:

ReputationRep:
    Bleach will never end because Kubo doesnt have a clue where he's going with the 'plot' :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Bleach will never end because Kubo doesnt have a clue where he's going with the 'plot' :hmpf:
    mummy mummy its raining:hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    Ah you must be getting the rain we had before lunch - tis nice an bright here now.....had been stormy all day though

Poor Vinnie-kins hair :emog:

Going home....so tired :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Yes he does, the latest manga is sooo awsome

(Original post by vin)
    so you dont ever plan to watch anything else then :no:
    I do, actually in July :woo: when all of my GCSE exams are over but then I will halt everything once I start college depending on how demanding college is.

ReputationRep:
    Yes he does, the latest manga is sooo awsome

I do, actually in July :woo: when all of my GCSE exams are over but then I will halt everything once I start college depending on how demanding college is.
    fanboys:no:

ReputationRep:

:giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... anyone up for some pokemon on wi-fi??? i got platinum :woo:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Hmm... anyone up for some pokemon on wi-fi??? i got platinum :woo:
    :cry2:

Having a poke stress out...My soul silver order seems to be messing up...spent all day staring at Amazon, and the stupid equation tells me that I'm never going to catch Mesprit except with dumb luck

And got physics to do :sad:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Catch_rate

You're a mathematician...this is what I've just been working out :yep:

Try the pokesoc if anyone's got a break they'll probably want a go... I know tru's there and he's low level if you've just got the game...

Think my exam stress is manifesting itself as pokemon stress :afraid:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :cry2:

Having a poke stress out...My soul silver order seems to be messing up...spent all day staring at Amazon, and the stupid equation tells me that I'm never going to catch Mesprit except with dumb luck

And got physics to do :sad:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Catch_rate

You're a mathematician...this is what I've just been working out :yep:

Try the pokesoc if anyone's got a break they'll probably want a go... I know tru's there and he's low level if you've just got the game...

Think my exam stress is manifesting itself as pokemon stress :afraid:
    Hehe, once I turn it on, I'll check if I have a mesprit and if I do, you can have it for free :p: :yep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.