Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Hehe, once I turn it on, I'll check if I have a mesprit and if I do, you can have it for free :p: :yep:
    If this is your friend's game I'm not sure he'll want you trading that away :p:

Plus I'll still have it roaming round the map...unlike most pokemon if it runs away you get another chance...and another chance...and another chance...

Really annoys me :grumble:

If you manage to get it to 1 hp & make it fall asleep then try to catch it with a timer ball after 30 turns you'll have an 89% chance of catching it on your 24th attempt...but you'll never keep it in battle that long

And physics is annoying me

And the internet is annoying me

Wow I'm complaining a lot about nothing today :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

Plus I'll still have it roaming round the map...unlike most pokemon if it runs away you get another chance...and another chance...and another chance...

If you manage to get it to 1 hp & make it fall asleep then try to catch it with a timer ball after 30 turns you'll have an 89% chance of catching it on your 24th attempt...but you'll never keep it in battle that long

He can't say anything to me. After all, I did help him with almost 40% of his GCSE grade and done half of that as well :rolleyes: and I know about Mesprit, it's that bird, isn't it, but looks like a flying octopus? :cool:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    He can't say anything to me. After all, I did help him with almost 40% of his GCSE grade and done half of that as well :rolleyes: and I know about Mesprit, it's that bird, isn't it, but looks like a flying octopus? :cool:
    Its not a bird but it does look sort of like an octopus :mmm:

Keyboard fail :s: that sentence originally looked like this:

Itsnotaaaaaaaaardttttttttilileoc tus :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Could we possibly undergo the picture spam later today (bearing in mind that I'm five hours behind the majority of you)? I might not have the opportunity to after due to work. :sad:
    One of the reasons I love picture spam is because I get to see your (and cara's) pictures. Due to this, I implore a high-jacking of the thread done by me, you and cara later tonight.

I wish you the best of luck with your pitch, and I hope you love Chicago! Could you take many pictures for me?

(Original post by skipp)

Hello Jen. :hugs: Not to brush your Pokemon angsts aside, but how is the new OP going?

--

Afternoon. I have gone past the point of exhaustion and reached blissful indifference. 78 hours and counting. I shut my eyes for 2 minutes last night - intending to forego the record challenge - only to be woken by my ill friend who, I then discovered, hadn't been fed for the evening. I hastened to make some jook for her and helped feed her a little until she went to sleep. Then I had work.

:tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Hi :wavey:
    how are you all?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    One of the reasons I love picture spam is because I get to see your (and cara's) pictures. Due to this, I implore a high-jacking of the thread done by me, you and cara later tonight.

I wish you the best of luck with your pitch, and I hope you love Chicago! Could you take many pictures for me?

Hello Jen. :hugs: Not to brush your Pokemon angsts aside, but how is the new OP going?

--

Afternoon. I have gone past the point of exhaustion and reached blissful indifference. 78 hours and counting. I shut my eyes for 2 minutes last night - intending to forego the record challenge - only to be woken by my ill friend who, I then discovered, hadn't been fed for the evening. I hastened to make some jook for her and helped feed her a little until she went to sleep. Then I had work.

:tongue:
    With my keyboard failing as well as my internet? not quickly I'm afraid :s:

Only 6 attempts at writing that sentence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Its not a bird but it does look sort of like an octopus :mmm:

Keyboard fail :s: that sentence originally looked like this:

Itsnotaaaaaaaaardttttttttilileoc tus :mmm:
    :mmm:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Cyril is really good at flying

ReputationRep:
    I've lost my Haunter in GTS. :emo:

Nvm I found it. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    With my keyboard failing as well as my internet? not quickly I'm afraid :s:

Only 6 attempts at writing that sentence
    Ah, that's unfortunate. Well I hope your studies are going well.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Ah, that's unfortunate. Well I hope your studies are going well.
    Yes...and looks like my mouse is about to run out of battery aswell...

Not having a good day...everything's annoying me for no reason

But I've made up an explanation for why transformers and electro-magnets are so similar with help from JC...if the book won't teach me I'm just going to make it all up as I go along...small victories and all that :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Argh...I'm so pissed off right now!! :rant: I can literally feel all this steam coming out of my ears!! :mad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Argh...I'm so pissed off right now!! :rant: I can literally feel all this steam coming out of my ears!! :mad:
    I'm feeling the same :grumble:

Care to share? :emog:

ReputationRep:
    Argh...I'm so pissed off right now!! I can literally feel all this steam coming out of my ears!!

Answer this question honestly and truthfully.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Have you ever held a knife and screamed "BANKAI!!!!" ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Yes...and looks like my mouse is about to run out of battery aswell...

Not having a good day...everything's annoying me for no reason

But I've made up an explanation for why transformers and electro-magnets are so similar with help from JC...if the book won't teach me I'm just going to make it all up as I go along...small victories and all that :giggle:
    Everyone's a tad irritable sometimes. I'm glad you're not taking it out on people though - that would be rather unacceptable.

Have a nice night Jen, i'm going to pass out soon. Before I do I might order a pizza seen as anything I make at this moment would resemble a mash potato stew. My friend is better though, well she's awake now, so my effort wasn't in vain.

I may watch some anime to placate the throbbing in my head.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Everyone's a tad irritable sometimes. I'm glad you're not taking it out on people though - that would be rather unacceptable.

Have a nice night Jen, i'm going to pass out soon. Before I do I might order a pizza seen as anything I make at this moment would resemble a mash potato stew. My friend is better though, well she's awake now, so my effort wasn't in vain.

I may watch some anime to placate the throbbing in my head.
    Ah that's good to hear glad to hear she's feeling better, and cooking when you're that tired is always a bad idea, best to go with pizza if you can stay awake long enough to eat it...suppose that's where the anime'll come in useful :giggle:

Sleep well Vay :hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Hey JC...think the answer to my transformer question is on Wikipedia...guess which site is down :p:

The end of the world is nigh :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Hey JC...think the answer to my transformer question is on Wikipedia...guess which site is down

The end of the world is nigh

Transformers! :ahee:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Keoje)

Transformers! :ahee:
    :rofl: wrong type of transformers...but the lawnmower one looks pretty good :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Hey JC...think the answer to my transformer question is on Wikipedia...guess which site is down :p:

The end of the world is nigh :afraid:
    Unlucky, I was actually requiring the magical power of wiki as well, but it's down
    (Original post by Keoje)

Answer this question honestly and truthfully.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Have you ever held a knife and screamed "BANKAI!!!!" ?
    I'll answer that on msn :giggle:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'm feeling the same :grumble:

Care to share? :emog:
    Family problems with my uncle to do with the computer I was on ther verge of ordering today :rant:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.