Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I believe i'll be able to raise Vin better. :giggle: Though you'll be there as well of course. :hugs: Wouldn't be home without my twin. How are the libraries coming?

How was dinner?

Aiko's already back. :giggle: :cry2: Aiko!!!! :bawling:
    Ok I'll give you that one...but we'll be happy to share the responsibilities :emog: And no it wouldn't The libraries are coming along well, finding it difficult to place the domed one and keep changing my mind...but I reckon if I change the 'front' of the house to the back so the front entrance was away from the sea (which makes a lot more sense now that I think about it) it should work...

Dinner was good but painful...think I've got an infection at the top of my throat...and chewing's given me a headache had pheasant though :coma: so it tasted good...

Don't cry Vay :hugs: don't know about looking after vin-kin in this state looks like I'll be consoling the both of you....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    its only like one page back:hmmm:
    Vin, please just tell me. I don't like to ignore people on MSN and still want to know about your situation.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    I can, and you can't stop me :tongue:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    One Piece 17 spoilers

Spoiler:
    Show
    Shouldn't Captain Kuro have landed on his back?
    a series about a guy who can stretch his limbs like rubber and you're asing questions like that:no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ok I'll give you that one...but we'll be happy to share the responsibilities :emog: And no it wouldn't The libraries are coming along well, finding it difficult to place the domed one and keep changing my mind...but I reckon if I change the 'front' of the house to the back so the front entrance was away from the sea (which makes a lot more sense now that I think about it) it should work...

Dinner was good but painful...think I've got an infection at the top of my throat...and chewing's given me a headache had pheasant though :coma: so it tasted good...

Don't cry Vay :hugs: don't know about looking after vin-kin in this state looks like I'll be consoling the both of you....
    We could have a Taj Mahal type house if it pleases you. Though we'd have to make it less... bulbous. :giggle: Everywhere should be linked by intercrossing bridges as well. :yes:

Oh dear. Well at least it tasted nice.

Oh don't worry - Aiko will be there also. I assure you of that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Vin, please just tell me. I don't like to ignore people on MSN and still want to know about your situation.
    stop being lazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    a series about a guy who can stretch his limbs like rubber and you're asing questions like that:no:
    Stretchy arms don't defy the laws of physics. A man who is falling backwards does not land on his front.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Stretchy arms don't defy the laws of physics. A man who is falling backwards does not land on his front.
    because one piece gives a toss about reality :indiff:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    We could have a Taj Mahal type house if it pleases you. Though we'd have to make it less... bulbous. :giggle: Everywhere should be linked by intercrossing bridges as well. :yes:

Good, I've already made her and Luke a couple of rooms...their living room is directly below your bedroom, and their room is below that :yep:

And it's similarish...just less less regular, less indian, more like a mix of castle and old house and with a lot more stonework :giggle: There's plety of beatiful bridges both inside and out :yep:

ReputationRep:

I'm much more of a traditionalist... if I was wealthy I'd go for a stately home, decorated with works of art and everything in the finest layout. Versailles palace is one of the finest examples of such. The hall of mirrors :coma:

It would be interesting if one could mix fine Oriental and European architecture together to create a true fusion...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm much more of a traditionalist... if I was wealthy I'd go for a stately home, decorated with works of art and everything in the finest layout. Versailles palace is one of the finest examples of such. The hall of mirrors :coma:
    Spoiler:
    Show

It would be interesting if one could mix fine Oriental and European architecture together to create a true fusion...
    So much more like I was talking about! So ye nothing like the taj mahal...except for the dome :coma:
    It's a lot more simple than that though...think it's more fitting for a house belonging to vay and me if it's made of simpler stone work...impressive in it's architectural complexity rather than elaborate ummm...twirly bits It will be rather imposing, but beautiful...sitting beside the rocky coast...like it was there forever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Good, I've already made her and Luke a couple of rooms...their living room is directly below your bedroom, and their room is below that :yep:

And it's similarish...just less less regular, less indian, more like a mix of castle and old house and with a lot more stonework :giggle: There's plety of beatiful bridges both inside and out :yep:
    Oh I didn't mean make it pertaining to an indian style. :giggle: Merely the rought structure of the building itself - that being with pillars and a main building. :tongue:

It does sound interesting - though an oriental theme must be intertwined within this merger. :tongue: If only hinted.

We could have courtyards as shown:

:love: Though they would be much larger of course. Intricate stone designs could also be fashioned here. Our home will be as big as Jersey itself. :giggle:

Traditional homes are indeed beautiful - they also capture a sense of gothic calm which I look for at times.

I believe you're describing my Uncle's home with the Oriental and European Architecture. :tongue: It looks wonderful - though I must admit it's more oriental than European. Oriental architecture is arguably far more detailed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    So much more like I was talking about! So ye nothing like the taj mahal...except for the dome :coma:
    It's a lot more simple than that though...think it's more fitting for a house belonging to vay and me if it's made of simpler stone work...impressive in it's architectural complexity rather than elaborate ummm...twirly bits It will be rather imposing, but beautiful...sitting beside the rocky coast...like it was there forever
    A glass dome could be good, especially as the library/study ceiling :beard:

ReputationRep:
    im going to bed:huff:

ReputationRep:
    early vin!

well good night then.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    A glass dome could be good, especially as the library/study ceiling :beard:
    Jen and I have talked about that. :giggle: It would also be a star gazing spot, though I pointed out we could have another roof on another pillar for that which would also be nearer to the sea. We also said the domed glass ceiling would have to be retractable for obvious reason.

Jen, we'd need at least 9 pillars.

3 Libraries
    Music Room
    Star Gazing
    Landscape Gazing
    2 Art Room
    Glasshouse roof.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    im going to bed:huff:
    Godnight Vin. :hugs:

I'm sorry I wasn't able to read back till I found your post - as I said, MSN is rather demanding.

:emog:

ReputationRep:
    Night Vinnie-kins :emog:

ReputationRep:

Traditional homes are indeed beautiful - they also capture a sense of gothic calm which I look for at times.

I believe you're describing my Uncle's home with the Oriental and European Architecture. :tongue: It looks wonderful - though I must admit it's more oriental than European. Oriental architecture is arguably far more detailed.
    That picture is beautiful, that house looks so private and tranquil. I like the wall designs and fauna the most

Do you have any example of such a house?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.