Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Oh I didn't mean make it pertaining to an indian style. :giggle: Merely the rought structure of the building itself - that being with pillars and a main building. :tongue:

It does sound interesting - though an oriental theme must be intertwined within this merger. :tongue: If only hinted.

We could have courtyards as shown:

:love: Though they would be much larger of course. Intricate stone designs could also be fashioned here. Our home will be as big as Jersey itself. :giggle:

Traditional homes are indeed beautiful - they also capture a sense of gothic calm which I look for at times.

I believe you're describing my Uncle's home with the Oriental and European Architecture. :tongue: It looks wonderful - though I must admit it's more oriental than European. Oriental architecture is arguably far more detailed.
    that looks amazing! :love:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh I didn't mean make it pertaining to an indian style. :giggle: Merely the rought structure of the building itself - that being with pillars and a main building. :tongue:

It does sound interesting - though an oriental theme must be intertwined within this merger. :tongue: If only hinted.

We could have courtyards as shown:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:love: Though they would be much larger of course. Intricate stone designs could also be fashioned here. Our home will be as big as Jersey itself. :giggle:

Traditional homes are indeed beautiful - they also capture a sense of gothic calm which I look for at times.

I believe you're describing my Uncle's home with the Oriental and European Architecture. :tongue: It looks wonderful - though I must admit it's more oriental than European. Oriental architecture is arguably far more detailed.
    Gothic calm is the imperative here :giggle: the white of the walls would clash with the idea that the house had been there forever...I would quite like it to be as if it were just emerging from the rocks...but the courtyards themselves would be easy to do merging both styles...real natural tranquility...

We can build all this when I claim Jersey for the academy state...it'll be empty and quiet and beautiful...or we could just find somewhere with enough room for us to do it :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    im going to bed:huff:
    Night vin-kin :lovehug:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Jen and I have talked about that. :giggle: It would also be a star gazing spot, though I pointed out we could have another roof on another pillar for that which would also be nearer to the sea. We also said the domed glass ceiling would have to be retractable for obvious reason.

Jen, we'd need at least 9 pillars.

3 Libraries
    Music Room
    Star Gazing
    Landscape Gazing
    2 Art Room
    Glasshouse roof.

Once I've got the designs done I'll send them to you, see what you think :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Godnight Vin. :hugs:

I'm sorry I wasn't able to read back till I found your post - as I said, MSN is rather demanding.

:emog:
    :mad: piss off then
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    early vin!

well good night then.

:hugs:
    does no one read a thing I say :hmpf:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Night vin-kin :lovehug:
    goodnight jenni:hugs:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Night Vinnie-kins :emog:
    :hugs:goodnight mummy

ReputationRep:
    Jen and I have talked about that. :giggle: It would also be a star gazing spot, though I pointed out we could have another roof on another pillar for that which would also be nearer to the sea. We also said the domed glass ceiling would have to be retractable for obvious reason.

Jen, we'd need at least 9 pillars.

3 Libraries
    Music Room
    Star Gazing
    Landscape Gazing
    2 Art Room
    Glasshouse roof.

Three libraries is excessive, all you need is one big one, surely? :tongue:

Somewhere to sip tea and read a good book, or even have sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :mad: piss off then
    That's not very kind Vin. You could have just told me.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)

Spoiler:
    Show

We decided to have three libraries a long time ago...they're all necessary in their own way...

Now just need either vay or me to win the lottery :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    That's not very kind Vin. You could have just told me.
    I dont want to repeat myself:huff:

now im gone:vroam:

ReputationRep:
    That picture is beautiful, that house looks so private and tranquil. I like the wall designs and fauna the most

Do you have any example of such a house?
    No, I don't. :o: I'll try and get a picture when I go to china this year.

ReputationRep:
    I'd have a house that had a front of Palladian Architecture with extra gothic-ness. This would be supplemented with a couple of pagodas in ornamental gardens, a big-ass fountain in the front and a hedge maze. There would be at least one library filled with mostly Manga, but also the few english novels I can stand to read. There would be a cinema filled with Anime but also all my favourite Television programmes and films.

There would also be a SECRET undergound facility filled with steampunk weaponry for me to take over the nation with

ReputationRep:

No Alex, 3 wouldn't even be enough. :rolleyes:

Each will be dedicated to their own arts - one being chess.

You have to bear in mind that these must all have some sort of blend. :o: I don't think is a suitable. And you won't be invited to our home if you have sex everywhere Alex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Once I've got the designs done I'll send them to you, see what you think :giggle:
    I await them.

(Original post by skipp)
    Gothic calm is the imperative here :giggle: the white of the walls would clash with the idea that the house had been there forever...I would quite like it to be as if it were just emerging from the rocks...but the courtyards themselves would be easy to do merging both styles...real natural tranquility...

We can build all this when I claim Jersey for the academy state...it'll be empty and quiet and beautiful...or we could just find somewhere with enough room for us to do it :giggle:
    Of course, I did not expect the blend to be taken from the picture of the courtyard, but our own sense manipulating it.

I prefer to take Jersey. :giggle: It seems nice enough and would be fantastic for all my travel needs - being between England and France.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    We decided to have three libraries a long time ago...they're all necessary in their own way...

Now just need either vay or me to win the lottery :grumble:
    It just sounds confusing. I would divide such in my house into different sections. Would definitely need some cataloguing, especially for history books....

Knowing me, I wouldn't have many science books at all, that area would be pretty gloomy, just a barely full science non-fiction section, the same size as the graphic novels section in a typical Waterstones. History, I'd have every credible historian on my shelves
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

You have to bear in mind that these must all have some sort of blend. :o: I don't think is a suitable. And you won't be invited to our home if you have sex everywhere Alex.
    Alex won't be invited to our home full stop thanks very much...doubt he'd get through the stringent immigration laws that I'm implementing...

ReputationRep:
    Can't beat this.

My favourite part of it is the spiral staircase

ReputationRep:
    my future house
    Spoiler:
    Show

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I await them.

Of course, I did not expect the blend to be taken from the picture of the courtyard, but our own sense manipulating it.

I prefer to take Jersey. :giggle: It seems nice enough and would be fantastic for all my travel needs - being between England and France.
    Good good :giggle: I'm rather set on my academic state you see...I'll make sure you can travel freely :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    my future house
    Spoiler:
    Show

:pinch: oh vin....

Haven't me and Vay both offered to adopt you? :rolleyes: you won't be living in a box unless you want to...

ReputationRep:

Baha, wouldn't having dedicated rooms be enough? :tongue: Chess room, why have a huge library on that? :teehee: The study and drawing rooms would suffice... on a good day, the pavillion.

I wouldn't worry about it, but if you won't extend that privilege to me you will miss out on the same privilege whilst visiting my house

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.