Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:yeah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    We decided to have three libraries a long time ago...they're all necessary in their own way...

Now just need either vay or me to win the lottery :grumble:
    Unfortunately, I doubt the lottery would cover what we need to make this happen. :o:

(Original post by LastLordofTime)
    I'd have a house that had a front of Palladian Architecture with extra gothic-ness. This would be supplemented with a couple of pagodas in ornamental gardens, a big-ass fountain in the front and a hedge maze. There would be at least one library filled with mostly Manga, but also the few english novels I can stand to read. There would be a cinema filled with Anime but also all my favourite Television programmes and films.

There would also be a SECRET undergound facility filled with steampunk weaponry for me to take over the nation with
    Palladian Architecture always reminds me of houses on fire.

Oh yes, this is something i've yet to discuss but seems integral to our survival. We'll have an underground GM food laboratory to produce our neccesities in terms of nutrition.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    Spoiler:
    Show

:yeah:
    Aww how cute :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Alex won't be invited to our home full stop thanks very much...doubt he'd get through the stringent immigration laws that I'm implementing...
    Oh? I have my ways. If you won't let me visit as me, I'll unleash my inner pyromaniac when I invite myself
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Unfortunately, I doubt the lottery would cover what we need to make this happen. :o:

Oh yes, this is something i've yet to discuss but seems integral to our survival. We'll have an underground GM food laboratory to produce our neccesities in terms of nutrition.
    No...but it'd make it much easier once I've taken the island for my own :giggle: We might be able to reuse some materials as I'm flattening a lot of it...things that are beautiful and old will remain...the rest will be disposed of or recycled :yep:
    I'm hoping there will be some avid biologists at the academy who want to research vegetables and will therefore grow us loads in the garden I'm making them
    As for meat and things...so close to france? We'll be able to have fresh food shipped daily
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Oh? I have my ways. If you won't let me visit, I'll unleash my inner pyromaniac when I invite myself
    How :curious: the main problem is you not getting through my stringent immigration laws...are you a channel swimmer?

ReputationRep:
    Baha, wouldn't having dedicated rooms be enough? :tongue:

I wouldn't worry about it, but if you won't extend that privilege to me you will miss out on the same privilege whilst visiting my house
    No. Books are crystallised knowledge - as such, they must be in most places. My room will be my own little mini library full of novels of times gone past which hold sentimental value. Jenni would be allowed to borrow them of course. :hugs:

Alex, I truly doubt i'd want to leave my home much. :o: So sucks to your house.

(Original post by skipp)
    Alex won't be invited to our home full stop thanks very much...doubt he'd get through the stringent immigration laws that I'm implementing...
    Oh dear. Not very nice, but you'll be in charge of security so feel free to do whatever you want while I face Aiko at Go/Chess.

(Original post by vin)
    my future house
    Spoiler:
    Show

You'd rather live in a box than with Jenni or me?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    No. Books are crystallised knowledge - as such, they must be in most places. My room will be my own little mini library full of novels of times gone past which hold sentimental value. Jenni would be allowed to borrow them of course. :hugs:

Oh dear. Not very nice, but you'll be in charge of security so feel free to do whatever you want while I face Aiko at Go/Chess.

You'd rather live in a box than with Jenni or me?
    All sounds very good :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    No...but it'd make it much easier once I've taken the island for my own :giggle: We might be able to reuse some materials as I'm flattening a lot of it...things that are beautiful and old will remain...the rest will be disposed of or recycled :yep:
    I'm hoping there will be some avid biologists at the academy who want to research vegetables and will therefore grow us loads in the garden I'm making them
    As for meat and things...so close to france? We'll be able to have fresh food shipped daily
    But what of our lab? Just simple human cloning then? No fun.

I agree that land must be flattened. :yes: Though we should have one high point of the island where I can get married or read my novel with the ambience of the setting sun keeping me company.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I dont want to repeat myself:huff:

now im gone:vroam:
    I apologise for trying to make you do so, but it was only in consideration of you. :hugs:

Goodbye. :emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    How :curious: the main problem is you not getting through my stringent immigration laws...are you a channel swimmer?
    No, but I'm not afraid of a rough paradrop or mini-submarine. :nyoron:

ReputationRep:

Really? I just like the pillars mainly.

ReputationRep:

What about a few books scattered around the house, and a big library with most things you like studying?

I'll kidnap you if I have to :hmpf:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    But what of our lab? Just simple human cloning then? No fun.

I agree that land must be flattened. :yes: Though we should have one high point of the island where I can get married or read my novel with the ambience of the setting sun keeping me company.
    No it's an academic state :giggle: labs will be extensive, varied and plentiful...I'm thinking the main part of the academy itself will be on the north of the island and our home on the most southwest point :love: it will be adaptable...drawing the most beautiful minds the world has to offer...

The island has a natural slope, the highest points are at the north where there are high imposing cliffs and the lowest points are in the south...which has a very varied coastline :yup: So by flattened I basically mean the removal of all things that have been added to the island...except of course that which is beautiful :love:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Muffin and I had a nice bath

Well, I did, and she hid under the radiator

ReputationRep:
    :giggle:

ReputationRep:

What about the retro games gallery!!!

I want to play all guilty gears on all consoles!!!

ReputationRep:
    What about a few books scattered around the house, and a big library with most things you like studying?

I'll kidnap you if I have to :hmpf:
    Jen and my decision is final. What do you have against multiple libraries anyway? :confused: They'll be lovely - tailored to fit the art's neccesity.

For the last time, I have guardians and you probably couldn't touch me even if you wanted to. :angel:

(Original post by skipp)
    No it's an academic state :giggle: labs will be extensive, varied and plentiful...I'm thinking the main part of the academy itself will be on the north of the island and our home on the most southwest point :love: it will be adaptable...drawing the most beautiful minds the world has to offer...

The island has a natural slope, the highest points are at the north where there are high imposing cliffs and the lowest points are in the south...which has a very varied coastline :yup: So by flattened I basically mean the removal of all things that have been added to the island...except of course that which is beautiful :love:
    This really does sound wonderful Jen. :love: I leave the geographic changes to you for obvious reasons. :tongue:

Anyone who wishes to live with us must be fascinating in some regard. They must also be intellectually minded and not a ****.

(Original post by Stratos)
    What about the retro games gallery!!!

I want to play all guilty gears on all consoles!!!
    :o: Perhaps. It doesn't exactly fit into my image, but in mind there's also a one big spacious room decorated in a fashion where the walls are black and white checkered. :giggle: So maybe.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Ugh going to bed, until tomorrow guys :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Night Skipp.

Hmm any suggestions what I could do for tomorrow's morning exam? Without a doubt I will not be able to sleep again properly tonight. Even with Johnson's baby shampoo :p: Coffee? Tea? Green tea? o.o I just need to be in super mode for 90 minutes

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.