Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Jen and my decision is final. What do you have against multiple libraries anyway? :confused: They'll be lovely - tailored to fit the art's neccesity.

For the last time, I have guardians and you probably couldn't touch me even if you wanted to. :angel:

This really does sound wonderful Jen. :love: I leave the geographic changes to you for obvious reasons. :tongue:

Anyone who wishes to live with us must be fascinating in some regard. They must also be intellectually minded and not a ****.

:o: Perhaps. It doesn't exactly fit into my image, but in mind there's also a one big spacious room decorated in a fashion where the walls are black and white checkered. :giggle: So maybe.
    No one's getting through me and Ath :giggle: especially not Alex...
    Alex thinks three libraries are a lot? That's just in our house :hmmmm: nowhere in the world will match the academy's extensive collection...and of course Vay dear...it will be all ours...
    Fascinating of course...I figure it'll just be the three families in the main house, mine, yours and aiko's...the academy was planned long ago and has it's own miniature infrastructure, it'll be self-sufficient if necessary, but of course luxuries will be shipped in from the mainland most of the time....as I said immigration laws will be stringent...I've got to agree to them coming in :giggle:

There will be no such thing in our home, sanctuary is not the place for retro gaming :giggle: if I get the pokemon urge I'll just return to the outside workd and play on the continent :giggle: of course that applies to everyone You wouldn't need that sort of thing on a regular basis if you had go or chess or the wealth of knowledge that the librarys will contain...

And there will be much chequering :yep: chess room library :coma:

You know this place is the only thing that would make me want to live for a long long time...just to watch it grow and flourish :love:

Ok really going now...and keo caffeine is the worst idea I think...stops clear thinking...just turn the computer off and lay down, even if you can't sleep...or read all night if you need to be distracted :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Jen and my decision is final. What do you have against multiple libraries anyway? :confused: They'll be lovely - tailored to fit the art's neccesity.

For the last time, I have guardians and you probably couldn't touch me even if you wanted to. :angel:

Anyone who wishes to live with us must be fascinating in some regard. They must also be intellectually minded and not a ****.
    Because it seems like a waste of space, and confusing. Not even huge national libraries have different libraries, just sections :tongue:

Of course I could touch you

I guess I'm immediately disqualified, as I have am a massive ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Alex thinks three libraries are a lot? That's just in our house :hmmmm: nowhere in the world will match the academy's extensive collection...and of course Vay dear...it will be all ours...

Just try and stop me from invading, it's impossible :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'm honoured. :hugs: We'll have to bargain quite a bit for the obtainment of certain pieces of literature though. It's going to cost a fortune.

(Original post by skipp)
    Fascinating of course...I figure it'll just be the three families in the main house, mine, yours and aiko's...the academy was planned long ago and has it's own miniature infrastructure, it'll be self-sufficient if necessary, but of course luxuries will be shipped in from the mainland most of the time....as I said immigration laws will be stringent...I've got to agree to them coming in :giggle:
    You forget about Vin who will be a member of all of our families - though we'll all probably just unite and make one big happy family. :giggle: This will make the whole love triangle for our - and Aiko's - children much easier to form.

(Original post by skipp)
    There will be no such thing in our home, sanctuary is not the place for retro gaming :giggle: if I get the pokemon urge I'll just return to the outside workd and play on the continent :giggle: of course that applies to everyone You wouldn't need that sort of thing on a regular basis if you had go or chess or the wealth of knowledge that the librarys will contain...
    I thought as much. :giggle: As I said before, I didn't think it would match. :o:

(Original post by skipp)
    Ok really going now...and keo caffeine is the worst idea I think...stops clear thinking...just turn the computer off and lay down, even if you can't sleep...or read all night if you need to be distracted :yep:
    I beg to differ, but I think we both know my mind works in a weird and uncommon way.

Goodnight m'dear. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :gah:

I need the computer to use the maths solutionbanks so I can learn at an accelerated pace (which counters my tired mind which is slow )

I need a hyperbolic time chamber ffs. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

And there will be much chequering :yep: chess room library :coma:

You know this place is the only thing that would make me want to live for a long long time...just to watch it grow and flourish :love:

Seeing as I will (hopefully :ninja: ) should be doing architecture next year I call dibs on drawing the designs :giggle:

Actually your mention of muliple librarys has already given me an epic idea of how to lay them out and also an awesome idea for a chessroom :giggle: my imaginationg always likes to go off on it' own with this sort of stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Because it seems like a waste of space, and confusing. Not even huge national libraries have different libraries, just sections :tongue:

Of course I could touch you

I guess I'm immediately disqualified, as I have am a massive ****
    Dedicating space to what we love is a waste of it? :wtf: How illogical. We don't want it to be a national library or anything similar - it will be unique and special to us.

You're implying I don't have a penis?

ReputationRep:

Just try and stop me from invading, it's impossible :laugh:
    If you're going to come against us with just a gun you're going to die and it won't even be fun to watch.

We won't even bother wasting resources fighting you. The environment will claim your life - we'll just drink tea/coffee and watch anime. In today's economy we don't have the luxury of wasting our ammunition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Seeing as I will (hopefully :ninja: ) should be doing architecture next year I call dibs on drawing the designs :giggle:

Actually your mention of muliple librarys has already given me an epic idea of how to lay them out and also an awesome idea for a chessroom :giggle: my imaginationg always likes to go off on it' own with this sort of stuff.
    Hi James. :hugs: I'd be very interested in your designs, though you'd have to share the load with Jen who's very interested in making it too. :giggle:

How were you thinking of laying out our buildings?

ReputationRep:
    Dedicating space to what we love is a waste of it? :wtf: How illogical. We don't want it to be a national library or anything similar - it will be unique and special to us.

You're implying I don't have a penis?
    No, but that is perfectly well done in a single private library which has every book that you treasure and have utility for. It's a bit simpler and classier to have one convenient and majestic library, surely? :tongue:

It's just that using **** as a derogatory word is offensive to penises :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    :gah:

I need the computer to use the maths solutionbanks so I can learn at an accelerated pace (which counters my tired mind which is slow )

I need a hyperbolic time chamber ffs. :mad:
    :o: I really hope you do well Keo. :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Night Skipp.

Hmm any suggestions what I could do for tomorrow's morning exam? Without a doubt I will not be able to sleep again properly tonight. Even with Johnson's baby shampoo :p: Coffee? Tea? Green tea? o.o I just need to be in super mode for 90 minutes
    Go see your exams officer with your letter and anything you can - maybe take a prescription or some medicine if you think it will help. They can get you special consideration straight away, although they'll probably ask why you didn't tell em earlier as it's an ongoing thing.

ReputationRep:
    Hi James. :hugs: I'd be very interested in your designs, though you'd have to share the load with Jen who's very interested in making it too. :giggle:

How were you thinking of laying out our buildings?
    Well seeing as with something like this the layout would most likely revolve around the libaries :giggle: one idea was to have to libaries built in a round multi story fashion. There would be one either side of the main door and on at the back leading onto what I would guess would be the garden if your having one so that you can read with the doors open letting the summer sun come in :yep: sorry I tend to go a bit overboard with this stuff I had to cut some bits out there to stop me going on for about half a page :ninja:

Also for defence against lex I suggest automated gun turrents the thing every modern home can't live without :grin:

Edit: Actually maybe a anti-aircraft gun would be better

ReputationRep:
    If you're going to come against us with just a gun you're going to die and it won't even be fun to watch.

We won't even bother wasting resources fighting you. The environment will claim your life - we'll just drink tea/coffee and watch anime. In today's economy we don't have the luxury of wasting our ammunition.
    I'm not stupid, you think I'd just come with a light machinegun?

You're going to use monsters and killer plants against me? I came prepared, you know. This here helicopter has agent orange and napalm, the best weapons against nature you can get :mwuaha:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Go see your exams officer with your letter and anything you can - maybe take a prescription or some medicine if you think it will help. They can get you special consideration straight away, although they'll probably ask why you didn't tell em earlier as it's an ongoing thing.
    What will special consideration do tho? I'm not too sure I will bother with it now since I still have another shot at it in summer. More exams but meh. I fricking love maths. I will still ask for a doctor's note to prove it to my teacher incase she has thoughts of pulling me out of further maths.

ReputationRep:
    No, but that is perfectly well done in a single private library which has every book that you treasure and have utility for. It's a bit simpler and classier to have one convenient and majestic library, surely? :tongue:
    Actually I think having multiple libaries is a interesting ideas. One it could mean they would be a bit more organised by maybe seperating the types or books or genres over the 3. Plus it would actually create a better general layout. Having one giant libary would mean everything would have to be designed around it making the rest of the building would seem more like just off shoots of the library. Spliting it up would mean all the other parts ofthe building would act as thought of joins between them allowing a more following feel to the place.

Damn I get into this stuff way too much.

ReputationRep:

It's just that using **** as a derogatory word is offensive to penises :mad:
    No it isn't Alex. One library for our interests is not something I can fathom well. The environment and appearance of the library will reflect the topic it pertains to - to have it all in one library will force it all to clash. To have sections in one big library is just the same as having separate libraries so what's the problem?

We don't care about simple or classy Alex. Such things are rather unnecesary when we're doing something we truly love and want to make it as special as possible.

Sure Alex. Sure. :console:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Keoje)
    What will special consideration do tho? I'm not too sure I will bother with it now since I still have another shot at it in summer. More exams but meh. I fricking love maths. I will still ask for a doctor's note to prove it to my teacher incase she has thoughts of pulling me out of further maths.
    They can either give you extra marks, or use your teacher's predictions. They could give you extra time but that's usually for other things - I got it for my wrist coz I can't write. It really depends on how serious your exam officer thinks it is, and then how serious the exam board decides it is.

If you can't sleep you could try listening to music in the dark. It doesn't have to be whale music, but something more comforting than screamo would be sensible. Or you could download a relaxation tape. I just listened to paul mckenna, and at the end he tells you to wake up and have a stretch, and i look round and bird is too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    Actually I think having multiple libaries is a interesting ideas. One it could mean they would be a bit more organised by maybe seperating the types or books or genres over the 3. Plus it would actually create a better general layout. Having one giant libary would mean everything would have to be designed around it making the rest of the building would seem more like just off shoots of the library. Spliting it up would mean all the other parts ofthe building would act as thought of joins between them allowing a more following feel to the place.

Damn I get into this stuff way too much.
    That's a possibility, but given the sheer scale of such houses, I doubt it. In a large mansion, there would be plenty of space for large multi-storey rooms.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.