Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It's not fair :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    but sealand must be such a crappy place to live:mmm:
    It could be quite fun. A perfect offshore diving platform... but there are better places than Sealand.

If that were a micronation :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Don't OD on your painkillers :hmmm: I'm trying to reduce my dosage.....which isnt really working out

Had to speak to my boss today to once again explain that I am off because I'm overworked - I think thats finally gone into her head as she now has to write a report for occupational health to explain why I've had to cover so much work despite complaining for 2 years about RSI :mmm:
    that *****:mad:

ReputationRep:
    going now:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    going now:ciao:
    Bye vin :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Cya Vin! :hugs:

Going to watch anime and give my arm a rest now
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    aww there there:emog:

Im all dry now:proud: spent ages brushing my hair though :mmm:
    *strokes vin-kin's hair'

edit: bye vin :hugs:

edit2: bye mother aswell :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Cya Vin! :hugs:

Going to watch anime and give my arm a rest now
    Bye Cara, have fun :tongue:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Had to send mother to shops for medicine because I don't think I can drive :sigh: now I feel guilty and ill...

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I just had such a fantastic morning. Chances are, there's going to be a video on youtube of me running through Trafalgar Square screaming "I'm a boy! I'm a boy!" within the next week. :rofl:

Then we had coffee and sandwiches. :cute:

How are you lot? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Had to send mother to shops for medicine because I don't think I can drive :sigh: now I feel guilty and ill...
    I'm sorry to hear you're still ill. :hugs:

How are you otherwise? :o:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Hi everyone! I just had such a fantastic morning. Chances are, there's going to be a video on youtube of me running through Trafalgar Square screaming "I'm a boy! I'm a boy!" within the next week. :rofl:

Then we had coffee and sandwiches. :cute:

How are you lot? :hugs:
    Vay's here :jumphug:
    Horribly, horribly ill :sigh: but your story cheered me up a bit
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm sorry to hear you're still ill. :hugs:

How are you otherwise? :o:
    Stressed, happy, sleep deprived and content :giggle:
    Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Vay's here :jumphug:
    Horribly, horribly ill :sigh: but your story cheered me up a bit
    :hugs:

It all began with my friend's typical dramatic actions where she grabbed and started shaking me screaming "YOU'RE A BOY! YOU'RE A BOY!" after I said I've wanted a cute beret. :mmm: Then I decided to reciprocate and run around screaming 'I'M A BOY!'. Little did I know my other friend was recording this whole thing. :o: Tourists were lucky today.

Has Jen given more thought to our home yet? :hugs:

ReputationRep:

<3 creepy music
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :hugs:

It all began with my friend's typical dramatic actions where she grabbed and started shaking me screaming "YOU'RE A BOY! YOU'RE A BOY!" after I said I've wanted a cute beret. :mmm: Then I decided to reciprocate and run around screaming 'I'M A BOY!'. Little did I know my other friend was recording this whole thing. :o: Tourists were lucky today.

Has Jen given more thought to our home yet? :hugs:
    :yep: That dear Kag is an amazing story... although personally I think you should get the beret, then run around screaming about being a boy :cute:

And not today...thinking seems to be outside of my abilities...and I'm forgetting everything...more so than usual :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :yep: That dear Kag is an amazing story... although personally I think you should get the beret, then run around screaming about being a boy :cute:

And not today...thinking seems to be outside of my abilities...and I'm forgetting everything...more so than usual :facepalm:
    I should have worn my flannel dress and gone on a rampage around London. :sadnod:

Oh dear. Do some fictional writing. :giggle: You're bound to come up with the most amazing stories.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I should have worn my flannel dress and gone on a rampage around London. :sadnod:

Oh dear. Do some fictional writing. :giggle: You're bound to come up with the most amazing stories.
    Good idea :giggle: had a temperature last night so was imagining some amazing things...lets see if I can recreate those strange moments of genius in the light of day...

And that would've been awesome, what colour is your dress? You could get a beret to match :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Hello Hello

Today while revising statistics I made a mistake causing me to think I may have stumbled onto the formula for how the imporablity drive works :giggle: turned out it wasn't though and I had just made a rather strange mistake causing my answer to be extremely improbable which I corrected

Well how be everyone today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Good idea :giggle: had a temperature last night so was imagining some amazing things...lets see if I can recreate those strange moments of genius in the light of day...

And that would've been awesome, what colour is your dress? You could get a beret to match :yep:
    It's this one. :giggle:

It's a flannel shirt but it can - apparently - be a dress too because of the length. :beard:

:gasp: Now you must do some writing Jen. I'll do some as well. :yes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.