Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    yayyyyyyyyyy vin here :hugs:
    kaito:hugs:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Good idea vin :hugs: have fun
    Im doing electronics questions instead:mmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JWH)
    I don't think I could cope with just doing math for the rest of my life myself. I may like it but not enough to do only math in need varity otherwise I will get distracted by most likely video games or something shiny :ninja:
    This describes Sixth Form for me I swear I subconsciously sabotaged my own A levels...my brain was just screaming nooooo don't do Maths, please for the love of all that is good, don't do a Maths degree! So glad I completely failed on results day, now life is physicsy and good :yep: My UCAS choices last year were all maths and 'stuff' all different stuff for each choice...but I so desperately didn't want to do a straight maths degree (despite thinking I did) I just chose anything :mmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by caraniel)
    It isnt a meal unless it has meat
    Well said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    You and mother are both broken :sadnod:
    :ditto:

bunch of freaks:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :grumble:I forgot may small bag of electrical parts on my desk so I cant work on it today:dry:
    :emog: Nice to see you here though. I'm sure Vin could catch up. :hugs:

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm learning Go online and might write something later. I should really set about learning Mandarin and French...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I hope it goes well. :hugs:
    Thanks

Statistics and Electronics I'm fine with Physics I find the past paper questions difficult so I will notbe surpised if the first thought that goes through my head when I read the first question of the paper will be **** :giggle: . Though I have also decided if I can't answer a question at all in my physics exam (which is rather likely :ninja: ) I will at least once put down 42 even if it is a writing based question :giggle:

Though Physics is my 4th subject so if I do crap it won't mess up everything.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    Im doing electronics questions instead:mmm:
    I'd say hooray but electronics are bad :grumble: personally I get the electron bit...it's just the ics that I have issue with :giggle:

Good vin :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Urgh ...

Had a lecture from 12:15-2:15, had to rush to get the 2:20 bus after, went shopping, spent more than I wanted to (but got more than a week's shopping which is fine then Also only spent more because I had to get Coffee). Then noticed the time was 3:30 when I had got through the checkout which left me 4 minutes to rush to get the next bus, or be forced to wait half an hour. I made it, arms feeling painful (although mostly in the shoulder) and I didn't get a chance to put my gloves on (or do my jacket up) and then finally got back to my room at 4 ...

That was my afternoon.

Howdy all
    :hi:

That sucks, especially carrying all that shopping. :console: I had my first Medieval lecture and went on a few essential errands before going home. Quite fun.

I won't get home till 6pm tomorrow. I managed to get a seminar change so I wouldn't be quite so late. Tis going to be busy, with a lecture and 2 seminars stacked on top of each other in the afternoon. Ahh well, at least it's history
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :hi:

That sucks, especially carrying all that shopping. :console: I had my first Medieval lecture and went on a few essential errands before going home. Quite fun.

I won't get home till 6pm tomorrow. I managed to get a seminar change so I wouldn't be quite so late. Tis going to be busy, with a lecture and 2 seminars stacked on top of each other in the afternoon. Ahh well, at least it's history
    Medieval lecture? :teeth: History's so good :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a freak......broken yes, freak no :sad:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    This describes Sixth Form for me I swear I subconsciously sabotaged my own A levels...my brain was just screaming nooooo don't do Maths, please for the love of all that is good, don't do a Maths degree! So glad I completely failed on results day, now life is physicsy and good :yep: My UCAS choices last year were all maths and 'stuff' all different stuff for each choice...but I so desperately didn't want to do a straight maths degree (despite thinking I did) I just chose anything :mmm:
    I have wanted to do architecture for a long while so i'm happy with my choices :yep: though I think some of my friends are in the same boat as you were. My short attention span is just something I have always generally had it can be annoying bit also fun :grin: . I would say random would discribe my 6th form very well thanks to the human pyramid, bizzare games of scrabble and a good few other things :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'd say hooray but electronics are bad :grumble: personally I get the electron bit...it's just the ics that I have issue with :giggle:

Good vin :hugs:
    :laugh:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    :emog: Nice to see you here though. I'm sure Vin could catch up. :hugs:

How are you?
    a little bit hungry hows kag:poke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I'm not a freak......broken yes, freak no :sad:
    dont lie:mad:

ReputationRep:
    I has "Mint and Spices" tea :O It's this week's Tea of the Week.

Last week was Mango, Orange and Cinnamon I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Medieval lecture? :teeth: History's so good :coma:

:sexface: :joyman:

:sogood:

ReputationRep:
    that is wrong on a number of levels

ReputationRep:

its people like you who ruin libraries for everyone else:mad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    I has "Mint and Spices" tea :O It's this week's Tea of the Week.

Last week was Mango, Orange and Cinnamon I think.
    I wants Tea is good

You disgust me :indiff:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.