Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :laugh:

a little bit hungry hows kag:poke:
    Eat Vin. :emog:

I'm okay. Discussing china with my friend yet again. :sigh: Not sure if exchanging money now is a good idea or just using a FX Currency card at the time...

(Original post by JWH)
    Thanks

Statistics and Electronics I'm fine with Physics I find the past paper questions difficult so I will notbe surpised if the first thought that goes through my head when I read the first question of the paper will be **** :giggle: . Though I have also decided if I can't answer a question at all in my physics exam (which is rather likely :ninja: ) I will at least once put down 42 even if it is a writing based question :giggle:

Though Physics is my 4th subject so if I do crap it won't mess up everything.
    :giggle: Well i'm glad you're fine with the majority of your exams. :yes: If you're anything like me, your latent knowledge will suddenly bloom during the exam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    its people like you who ruin libraries for everyone else:mad:
    Says the child who eats cookbooks or pretty much anything with tasty-looking pictures :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    You disgust me :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I wants Tea is good

You disgust me :indiff:
    It smells nice, like softmints, but tastes horrible.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    It smells nice, like softmints, but tastes horrible.
    Really? I have mint tea, which is good :p: but never tried mint and herb tea...

Currently drinking Chamomile tea...tastes a bit odd cos just had a tyrozette but usually, so good :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    :giggle: Well i'm glad you're fine with the majority of your exams. :yes: If you're anything like me, your latent knowledge will suddenly bloom during the exam.
    Thanks

I don't think that will happen with me :giggle: I would bet money that it will be a repeat of my summer exam where 5 minutes before the end of the exam with still quiet a few questions left un answered I just decided **** it closed the paper and give up :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Eat Vin. :emog:

I'm okay. Discussing china with my friend yet again. :sigh: Not sure if exchanging money now is a good idea or just using a FX Currency card at the time...
    not till I get home at 8 :sad:

surely you should wait untill closer to the time since the exchange rate will change :s:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Says the child who eats cookbooks or pretty much anything with tasty-looking pictures :mmm:
    according to the guy who chats more crap than a herd of cows produce:stupid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :eviltongue:

ReputationRep:
    :eviltongue: *or what it used to be* In this case, it's true:rolleyes:
    (Original post by vin)
    :rolleyes:

:proud:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Not sure whether I'm watching the 4kids or the TPCi version here...but whoever's doing may's voice is even worse than the other one :sigh:

Yes more pokemon :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :rolleyes:
    :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    not till I get home at 8 :sad:

surely you should wait untill closer to the time since the exchange rate will change :s:
    Then keep it up Vin. :hugs:

That's an option, but what if the exchange rate is worse at the time?

Oh forget it. I'll just go with a pre-pay card - Caxton FX to be exact. Should be fine as long as I have enough money inside it...

(Original post by JWH)
    Thanks

I don't think that will happen with me :giggle: I would bet money that it will be a repeat of my summer exam where 5 minutes before the end of the exam with still quiet a few questions left un answered I just decided **** it closed the paper and give up :giggle:
    :o: I sincerely hope it won't be and would be willing to bet against you just for the hell of it. Now get to work and prove me right. :hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    Good vin :proud:

:emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

Don't let him fool you :no:

ReputationRep:
    Don't let him fool you :no:
    Now now Alex, don't mess with what you can't handle. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha:
    I think I hear an angry librarian coming for you:zomg:
    Then keep it up Vin. :hugs:

That's an option, but what if the exchange rate is worse at the time?

Oh forget it. I'll just go with a pre-pay card - Caxton FX to be exact. Should be fine as long as I have enough money inside it...

:o: I sincerely hope it won't be and would be willing to bet against you just for the hell of it. Now get to work and prove me right. :hugs:
    its not that bad:giggle:, Ill be fine:cool:
    well seeing how the strength of the pound is recovering it wont be that likely :dontknow:

dunno what that is but hope its all sorted then:yep:
    (Original post by skipp)

:hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Who said I couldn't handle vin? :hmmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    I think I hear an angry librarian coming for you:zomg:

its not that bad:giggle:, Ill be fine:cool:
    well seeing how the strength of the pound is recovering it wont be that likely :dontknow:

dunno what that is but hope its all sorted then:yep:

I lost my physics book...found it in my room...but I don't remember going up there :hmmmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Who said I couldn't handle vin? :hmmm:
    Everyone :mmm:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.