Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Keo too :hi:

How do you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    what's the matter Keo?

ReputationRep:
    20 of One Piece down ... time to stir fry :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    20 of One Piece down ... time to stir fry :awesome:

I'm havin' chicken tonight :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I am ashamed of myself.

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I am ashamed of myself.

:getmecoat:
    Wait... come back here :poke:

ReputationRep:
    I've got a family pack of stir fry vegetables ('cause it's cheaper than buying it all separately), Udon noodles and a sweet and sour sauce

Got enough noodles and vegetables for lunch tomorrow too, which I'll have with some chicken stock I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    I've got a family pack of stir fry vegetables ('cause it's cheaper than buying it all separately), Udon noodles and a sweet and sour sauce

Got enough noodles and vegetables for lunch tomorrow too, which I'll have with some chicken stock I think.
    Yum yum

*eats your noodles*

ReputationRep:
    They're already gone :P

All that's left is some slightly undercooked vegetables ...

ReputationRep:
    Raw vegetables make me happy. :cute: When i'm at tmy friend's house and we have nothing to eat and are not bothered to buy stuff, we just raid the vegetable shelf part of the fridge and munch on carrots and cucumber. :love:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm lost for words watching Nodame Cantabile...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    I'm lost for words watching Nodame Cantabile...
    I was as well. :yes: I'm assuming you just started the first season?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I was as well. I'm assuming you just started the first season?
    Yup. Masumi-chan :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    Chiaki-senpai! :love:

ReputationRep:
    Die Chiaki :backstab:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Raw vegetables make me happy. :cute: When i'm at tmy friend's house and we have nothing to eat and are not bothered to buy stuff, we just raid the vegetable shelf part of the fridge and munch on carrots and cucumber. :love:
    I like getting raw veg from the market...best snack during the day, carrots only cost a few pence
    I'm going to get some icecream and try to fall asleep night everyone :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: Animoo was fun :yes: Nausicca was on but Id seen it before so I wasnt that fussed, though it was a downloaded version and the subbed seemed to dissapear halfway:lolwut: also there was really naff 80s electronic music which just felt wrong for ghibli:wtf: the legal english releases dont have that:erm: no one was bothered though because they were either doing something or playing mario kart with us :mmm: theres this one really annoying nerdy guy who we ganged up on because it was hilarious:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :wavey: Animoo was fun :yes: Nausicca was on but Id seen it before so I wasnt that fussed, though it was a downloaded version and the subbed seemed to dissapear halfway:lolwut: also there was really naff 80s electronic music which just felt wrong for ghibli:wtf: the legal english releases dont have that:erm: no one was bothered though because they were either doing something or playing mario kart with us :mmm: theres this one really annoying nerdy guy who we ganged up on because it was hilarious:awesome:
    Don't bully people Vin.

I'm not even sure how you can gang up on someone in mario kart... unless the rest of you just parked behind him and threw red shell after red shell at him.

(Original post by skipp)
    I like getting raw veg from the market...best snack during the day, carrots only cost a few pence
    I'm going to get some icecream and try to fall asleep night everyone :hugs:
    Sounds lovely.

Goodnight. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :rolleyes:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.