Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Don't bully people Vin.

I'm not even sure how you can gang up on someone in mario kart... unless the rest of you just parked behind him and threw red shell after red shell at him.
    it wasnt bullying ...it also wasnt really ganging up actually :redface: it was just fun to laugh at him when he was first and got blue shelled right at the end and I overtook:proud:

(Original post by IGX_RSV2)
    :rolleyes:
    kaito

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    it wasnt bullying ...it also wasnt really ganging up actually :redface: it was just fun to laugh at him when he was first and got blue shelled right at the end and I overtook:proud:

kaito
    vin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :giggle: I see. The blue shell is the true enemy. :sadnod:

Well i'm glad you had fun. :emog:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    :giggle: I see. The blue shell is the true enemy. :sadnod:

Well i'm glad you had fun. :emog:
    did that on saturday too when playing multiplayer halo:mmm: This one guy was being irritating as hell and kept winning despite "never having played before":wtf: So instinctively everyone seemed to aim for him during this one match:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    did that on saturday too when playing multiplayer halo:mmm: This one guy was being irritating as hell and kept winning despite "never having played before":wtf: So instinctively everyone seemed to aim for him during this one match:lolwut:
    Halo the on game I miss at being able to play online thanks to my xbox live being broke my favourite way of annoying people on halo is either destroying them all with the warthog gun turrent or the active camo shotgun combo :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    In James-land burgers are sometimes considered a breakfast thing :grin: .......I sometimes wake up to late so I miss breakfast meaning my dinner is technically my breakfast :ninja:
    that happened to me today. i had pizza for breakfast at 8pm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    that happened to me today. i had pizza for breakfast at 8pm.
    8pm :lolwut:

I have never slept in that late but I have had pizza for breakfast before though I have also had burgers, hotdogs, pot noodle, a chinese and a few other not very healthy things or breakfast before :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I tend to have pizza for breakfast if I had ordered Dominos/Pizza Hut the night before. Cold Pizza is nice

23 episodes of One Piece down I've only got 40 though ... so I'll have to find a DD site for them (since a lot seem to have a C+D on them )

ReputationRep:
    I slept in a pizza :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    8pm :lolwut:

I have never slept in that late but I have had pizza for breakfast before though I have also had burgers, hotdogs, pot noodle, a chinese and a few other not very healthy things or breakfast before :giggle:
    i like cakes for breakfast best

i used to not be able to eat in the mornings cos it made me feel ill, but that changed when i did work exp at a seal sanctuary, had to leave by 7:30 every day and didnt get a break til 1 to eat and was doing lots of lifting so i really needed the energy.

i sometimes went whole days at college without eating anythign, and had 'breakfast' on my way home at like half 4.
    i used to eat really badly at college though, whole packets of biscuits in one day etc.

ReputationRep:
    :s:I was thinking that I get too distracted during anime so I decided to try to watch this one ep in one go but after 5 seconds I remembered this funny quote and ran to facebook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    I slept in a pizza :yawn:
    pizza face :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    Back to breakfast again? :giggle:

I like to cook something tasty and light - like tofu stir fry with bits of chicken and boiled white rice on the side.

In my year 11 days, from time to time I liked to take a few shots of vodka to dull the hangover pain for breakfast and go back to sleep. :giggle: Oh the good times. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :s:I was thinking that I get too distracted during anime so I decided to try to watch this one ep in one go but after 5 seconds I remembered this funny quote and ran to facebook
    I do that sometimes :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    pizza face :hahaha:
    :eviltongue:

*splats with pizza*

ReputationRep:
    :eviltongue:

*splats with pizza*
    but its good, i just wana eat your face off :coma:

:p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :eek3: 93

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    but its good, i just wana eat your face off :coma:

:p:
    You can lick my face if you so wish :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    :eek3: 93
    Complain to your examiner?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Complain to your examiner?
    I'm not complaining, just shocked

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.