Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    :sad:
    :hahaha:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by caraniel)
    :sad:
    And then we wont make yuri to swap for yaoi

ReputationRep:
    :teehee:

Goodnight :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    just finished watching Grotesque, that was one sick film :puke: the ending was hilarious though :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    just finished watching Grotesque, that was one sick film :puke: the ending was hilarious though :rofl:
    :lolwut:that torture one?

ReputationRep:
    geass R2 ep 12
    Spoiler:
    Show
    everybody love lulu!!

ReputationRep:
    :indiff:

Heck, it's something to watch if you're really bored :teehee:

I'm not really going to bed, I was just reading. Now I'm going to watch something :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    geass R2 ep 12
    Spoiler:
    Show
    everybody love lulu!!
    :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :lolwut:that torture one?
    yeah :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeah :p:
    why:s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    :indiff:

Heck, it's something to watch if you're really bored :teehee:

I'm not really going to bed, I was just reading. Now I'm going to watch something :getmecoat:
    i just watched Visitor Q :mmm: it wasnt as good as the first time i watched it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    why:s:
    cos i need something to keep me awake so i can revise through the night :awesome: it wasnt actually as bad as i thought, saw Irreversible yesterday now that was just ****** up :afraid: but a good film

ReputationRep:
    :wtf:

going to bed:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    night vin :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Another night of hell. :rolleyes: I can't remember the last time I slept normally without waking up constantly throughout the night. Silly doctors unable to help me after several visits.
    I don't know how long I can manage to keep this up. My eyes and mind haven't got proper rest. My parents give me hell with college/exam stuff too. FML

/rant over :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Keo :console: :hugs:

gona do some revision now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    Another night of hell. :rolleyes: I can't remember the last time I slept normally without waking up constantly throughout the night. Silly doctors unable to help me after several visits.
    I don't know how long I can manage to keep this up. My eyes and mind haven't got proper rest. My parents give me hell with college/exam stuff too. FML

/rant over :emo:
    :console:

I understand your pain

:goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    Got a 9:15 lecture this morning (although it doesn't start until about 9:30) followed by an hour or so of rest before I'm helping with direct interviewees for my course ... giving them a tour, bigging up the course, waiting around for most of the time because they don't show up and don't bother to call to say so D:<
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Got a 9:15 lecture this morning (although it doesn't start until about 9:30) followed by an hour or so of rest before I'm helping with direct interviewees for my course ... giving them a tour, bigging up the course, waiting around for most of the time because they don't show up and don't bother to call to say so D:<
    Have fun
    I'm up during day light :proud:
    I don't like it...I want to go back to bed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Have fun
    I'm up during day light :proud:
    I don't like it...I want to go back to bed
    :emog:

the right side of my jaw hurts when I bite:s: ...I cant eat!:bawling:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.