Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have to go out today to visit my granny so have to stay away from my wonderful painkillers or I wont be able to drive :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Well ... got my short break now ... -downloads Eclipse's FMA:B-

Edit: Grrr! The Megaupload link doesn't work D:<
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :emog:

the right side of my jaw hurts when I bite:s: ...I cant eat!:bawling:
    Poor vin-kin :sad: :hugs:
    Same problem except it's a throat infection only on the right side of my throat...which has spread to my mouth...I have to eat to take co-codamol...I have to take co-codamol to eat :s: I think we should both go for semi-melted ice cream...
    Also it sends me off to sleep, so I'm having to revise oin batches :indiff: exam on thursday...fun fun...

ReputationRep:
    It seems sickness is spreading right now I can feel something developing ... I'll have to fight it off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Poor vin-kin :sad: :hugs:
    Same problem except it's a throat infection only on the right side of my throat...which has spread to my mouth...I have to eat to take co-codamol...I have to take co-codamol to eat :s: I think we should both go for semi-melted ice cream...
    Also it sends me off to sleep, so I'm having to revise oin batches :indiff: exam on thursday...fun fun...
    Im exaggerating a bit :s: I managed to have breakfast :yes:

Jenni:hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    Im exaggerating a bit :s: I managed to have breakfast :yes:

Jenni:hugs:
    :giggle: I had microwave pancakes...and somehow managed to burn myself :s: decided not to cook anything today...if I can't handle the microwave the grill's definitely out of the question :mmm:

You know everything's gone to pot when you here the words: 'My guys can all testify I'm down with that y'all' in an episode of pokemon...
    Even kids tv isn't comforting anymore :cry2:
    On the plus side watched a programme about the world after people...which pointed out the queen's corgis would be free to drink out of the toilet...why don't I watch tv more often? :rolleyes:

How is vin-kin today? :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I have to go out today to visit my granny so have to stay away from my wonderful painkillers or I wont be able to drive :sad:
    I shall look after them for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :giggle: I had microwave pancakes...and somehow managed to burn myself :s: decided not to cook anything today...if I can't handle the microwave the grill's definitely out of the question :mmm:

You know everything's gone to pot when you here the words: 'My guys can all testify I'm down with that y'all' in an episode of pokemon...
    Even kids tv isn't comforting anymore :cry2:
    On the plus side watched a programme about the world after people...which pointed out the queen's corgis would be free to drink out of the toilet...why don't I watch tv more often? :rolleyes:

How is vin-kin today? :hugs:
    you would start a fire making cereal wouldnt you:emog:

Im kind of cold
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    you would start a fire making cereal wouldnt you:emog:

Im kind of cold
    Yes :sad:

Want to come next to my cereal fire?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Flame Alchemist09)
    Everyone seems to be ill, maybe its because the frickin' Naruto fillers have decided to show itself. Damn i've got an exam on thursday really shouldnt be watching one piece right now...
    N00b :teeth :eating:

ReputationRep:
    So long as they try to keep a decent level of writing and production values going I don't mind going into fillers in Naruto Shippuuden - the Three Tails arc wasnt awful in the grand scheme of things. Plus you can understand why they're going into a filler arc now - they're not far behind the manga, if they went much further it would be impossible to insert a filler arc without pulling a Bleach and sticking in a timeshift/AU arc!

I'm off out for a few hours......and I fecking hurt :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Yes :sad:

Want to come next to my cereal fire?
    yes please:puppyeyes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :hump2:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Flame Alchemist09)
    Everyone seems to be ill, maybe its because the frickin' Naruto fillers have decided to show itself. Damn i've got an exam on thursday really shouldnt be watching one piece right now...
    Me too :afraid: I have physics...

I wish I wasn't ill :stomp:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    yes please:puppyeyes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :hump2:
    :giggle: alright then, come bask in the warmth of cereal

Just managed to eat a packet of crisps..who knew potatoe could be so painful?
    But now I get drugs
    And my revision time is cut short :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Good afternoon. How is everyone today?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Good afternoon. How is everyone today?
    Vay :jumphug:
    I'm still ill, about to take meds and probably go to sleep...and then panic about having an exam on Thursday...but like yesterday fairly happy despite this

Yourself? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :giggle: alright then, come bask in the warmth of cereal

Just managed to eat a packet of crisps..who knew potatoe could be so painful?
    But now I get drugs
    And my revision time is cut short :sigh:
    :console:

Kag:hmmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :console:

:lovehug:

Please don't scowl at kag...you'll make me sad :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Vay :jumphug:
    I'm still ill, about to take meds and probably go to sleep...and then panic about having an exam on Thursday...but like yesterday fairly happy despite this

Yourself? :hugs:
    :console: I hope you do well and get better soon. :hugs:

I'm fine. Slightly tired and just woke up - but I went to bed at 7am... so... :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Hello Vin. How are you today?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.