Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    :console: I hope you do well and get better soon. :hugs:

I'm fine. Slightly tired and just woke up - but I went to bed at 7am... so... :tongue:
    Thanks Vay :hugs:

Ah I see :giggle: You went to bed at the time I got up :p: Daylight is scary :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :lovehug:

Please don't scowl at kag...you'll make me sad :sad:
    :hmpf:he's a big boy

Hello Vin. How are you today?
    Hungry and I want a shower:s:

how are you:poke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :hmpf:he's a big boy
    If you say so. :o:

(Original post by vin)
    Hungry and I want a shower:s:

how are you:poke:
    Then go and satisfy your needs Vin.

I'm quite well - I did miss my vaccination appointment though. :o: So...

:emog:

(Original post by skipp)

Ah I see :giggle: You went to bed at the time I got up :p: Daylight is scary :afraid:
    :giggle: I was very lonely all night/early morning. :sad:

:hugs: Get somemore sleep now?

ReputationRep:

make another apointment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)

it hurts my eyes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    make another apointment
    But malaria...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    it hurts my eyes
    :o:

How are you today Anna?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

Which reminds me...I missed my vaccination appointment by about 5months :hmmmm:
    I find it soothing at night...although i don't really get lonely very often :o:
    And yes I had a fantastic night's sleep, got into bed around 8.30pm with icecream and pokemon, then read a book, then fell asleep until about 7am :hugs: and now I'm all drowsy :o:
    it hurts my eyes
    Mine too...and it's cloudy, my mother says if I don't see the sun at some point I'll get depressed...but actually there's nothing that uplifting about the daytime sky at the moment :giggle:
    Only a few months until April

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Which reminds me...I missed my vaccination appointment by about 5months :hmmmm:
    I find it soothing at night...although i don't really get lonely very often :o:
    ANd yes I had a fantastic night's sleep, got into bed around 8.30pm with icecream and pokemon, then read a book, then fell asleep until about 7am :hugs: and now I'm all drowsy :o:
    :giggle: Well are there many deadly infections in Jersey?

I wanted to spend the whole night talking to friends but was side-tracked by the lure of anime... then everyone started leaving. :cry2:

How adorable. :lovehug: Do it again right now? :tongue: You must get well.

ReputationRep:
    Earthcam tells me that there's an earthcam in London,Leicester Square, but I have honestly never ever seen it in all my wild times in Central. I'll be sure to look out for it next time.... :hmmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :giggle: Well are there many deadly infections in Jersey?

I wanted to spend the whole night talking to friends but was side-tracked by the lure of anime... then everyone started leaving. :cry2:

How adorable. :lovehug: Do it again right now? :tongue: You must get well.
    No but I never had any of the childhood vaccines, and I was meant to be going to uni in september...so figured it'd be a good idea :yep:

And how often that happens :rolleyes: I've learnt to structure my nights to maximise revision, msn/tsr and anime :yep:

And I'd love to :hugs: but my exam is on thursday and still not recalling things as well as normal...I refuse to let some stupid virus ruin months of revision :giggle: so only napping in batches in between revision...icecream and sleeping and maybe pokemon can wait for tonight :yawn:

But I really want to sleep now kag :cry2:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Skipp has the lurgy :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    But malaria...
    yes we cant have you dying of malaria:emog:

ReputationRep:
    :o:

How are you today Anna?
    i'm alright. have a uni interview in liverpool tomorow that i am completely unprepared for, but feeling strangely okay about it.
    how are you?

whats an earthcam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    No but I never had any of the childhood vaccines, and I was meant to be going to uni in september...so figured it'd be a good idea :yep:

And how often that happens :rolleyes: I've learnt to structure my nights to maximise revision, msn/tsr and anime :yep:

And I'd love to :hugs: but my exam is on thursday and still not recalling things as well as normal...I refuse to let some stupid virus ruin months of revision :giggle: so only napping in batches in between revision...icecream and sleeping and maybe pokemon can wait for tonight :yawn:

But I really want to sleep now kag :cry2:
    I'm sorry your illness has come at such an inconvenient time. :console: I'll give you my love. :hugs: We chinese people have magical power y'know - it's shown through our food.

Then sleep Jen. :hugs: Sleep is the cure for all things.

ReputationRep:
    i'm alright. have a uni interview in liverpool tomorow that i am completely unprepared for, but feeling strangely okay about it.
    how are you?

whats an earthcam?
    Oh! Good luck Anna. I hope you do wonderfully. Is Liverpool particularly good for Veterinary medicine?

I'm okay Anna, thanks for asking.

Earthcam are basically a series of Live Camera Feeds set in famous places across the world. Time Square has a few and so does Leicester Square.

(Original post by vin)
    yes we cant have you dying of malaria:emog:
    Or anything else for that matter. :nah:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm sorry your illness has come at such an inconvenient time. :console: I'll give you my love. :hugs: We chinese people have magical power y'know - it's shown through our food.

Then sleep Jen. :hugs: Sleep is the cure for all things.
    Thanks Vay :lovehug: and yes that I can believe...my current comfort of choice is flicking through my stir-fry book...although the further I can get from a frying pan today the better :p:

Co-codamol worked for all of half an hour...now I can feel twice as much pain as before :facepalm:

I would sleep but I'[m starting to take information in agiain :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh! Good luck Anna. I hope you do wonderfully. Is Liverpool particularly good for Veterinary medicine?

I'm okay Anna, thanks for asking.

Earthcam are basically a series of Live Camera Feeds set in famous places across the world. Time Square has a few and so does Leicester Square.

Or anything else for that matter. :nah:
    death by being my lunch is ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Thanks Vay :lovehug: and yes that I can believe...my current comfort of choice is flicking through my stir-fry book...although the further I can get from a frying pan today the better :p:

Co-codamol worked for all of half an hour...now I can feel twice as much pain as before :facepalm:

I would sleep but I'[m starting to take information in agiain :yep:
    :giggle: Yes, only cook while you're healthy... and in your case, not drowsy. :tongue:

How can you be in pain and taking in information at the same time? :o:

I'd recommend sleep, but you are the master of your body so go nuts. :hugs:

(Original post by vin)
    death by being my lunch is ok
    So intent on eating me. :o: For the last time, you can't cook me. Or at least not well, and I refuse to let you spoil me.

ReputationRep:
    :giggle: Yes, only cook while you're healthy... and in your case, not drowsy. :tongue:

How can you be in pain and taking in information at the same time? :o:

I'd recommend sleep, but you are the master of your body so go nuts. :hugs:

So intent on eating me. :o: For the last time, you can't cook me. Or at least not well, and I refuse to let you spoil me.
    You left me good instructions

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.