Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    You left me good instructions
    I bet you can't even remember them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I bet you can't even remember them.
    :hmmm:stop jumping to conclusions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :hmmm:stop jumping to conclusions
    :o: Can you tell me how to cook me?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :giggle: Yes, only cook while you're healthy... and in your case, not drowsy. :tongue:

How can you be in pain and taking in information at the same time? :o:

I'd recommend sleep, but you are the master of your body so go nuts. :hugs:

So intent on eating me. :o: For the last time, you can't cook me. Or at least not well, and I refuse to let you spoil me.
    Sharp pain keeps you alert :yep: then it turned to dull pain so I napped now I'm awake again :giggle: the wonderful cycle...
    I'm hungry though, and I can't live on crisps and grapes...however much I like crisps and grapes maybe I should risk using the microwave again? :mmm:

How are the languages going? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :o: Can you tell me how to cook me?
    I dont want to :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Sharp pain keeps you alert :yep: then it turned to dull pain so I napped now I'm awake again :giggle: the wonderful cycle...
    I'm hungry though, and I can't live on crisps and grapes...however much I like crisps and grapes maybe I should risk using the microwave again? :mmm:

How are the languages going? :hugs:
    I'm not a fan of crisps - haven't touched one since 2008 Halloween :tongue: - but I love my grapes. My close friends know that if they want a favour from me all they have to do is give me a big bunch of seedless green grapes and a cup of green tea. :giggle:

Not begun yet. Will do soon.

(Original post by vin)
    I dont want to :huff:
    You're always a mystery.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of crisps - haven't touched one since 2008 Halloween :tongue: - but I love my grapes. My close friends know that if they want a favour from me all they have to do is give me a big bunch of seedless green grapes and a cup of green tea. :giggle:

You're always a mystery.
    :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :proud:
    :emog:

I've been going on such a music binge and decided to catch up with some r'n'b. :beard: The genre in general doesn't appeal to me but there are some good tracks with very good tunes.

What are you doing Vin?

ReputationRep:
    I've reverted back to my piano. :love:

ReputationRep:
    :emog:

I've been going on such a music binge and decided to catch up with some r'n'b. :beard: The genre in general doesn't appeal to me but there are some good tracks with very good tunes.

What are you doing Vin?
    was just watching FMA:B

now for some cleaning:erm: ..oh wait I cant because someone is going to drill into the wall later oh well I wanted to organise my folders anyway :beard:

ReputationRep:

You're always a mystery.
    you dont like crisps :eek:
    after i got back from reading in the summer i ate 9 packets of crisps in 3 days to catch up with the ones i'd missed while i was there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    was just watching FMA:B

now for some cleaning:erm: ..oh wait I cant because someone is going to drill into the wall later oh well I wanted to organise my folders anyway :beard:
    Cleaning? :love: I wish I had something to clean but my room is already spotless. Might move onto my little brother's room. So filthy. :coma:

:console: They drill outside my wall as well. I'm listening to a mixture of prodigy, blue stahli, pendulum, the rasmus, boom boom satellites and oakenfield though. Orgasmic tunes to say the least.

(Original post by Annaconda)
    you dont like crisps :eek:
    after i got back from reading in the summer i ate 9 packets of crisps in 3 days to catch up with the ones i'd missed while i was there!
    Yes I don't Anna. Never have done.

:giggle: I remember my time in reading years ago. The fire was insanely beautiful. :giggle: My friend threw her - my - tent into it though....

ReputationRep:
    I'm home, who would have thought sitting in traffic was so painful?......quite literally pounced on my painkillers when I got in through the door.......now I'm all melty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I'm home, who would have thought sitting in traffic was so painful?......quite literally pounced on my painkillers when I got in through the door.......now I'm all melty
    :console:

mummy is w a drug addict:sad:

Im bored :s: I finished organising my folders

ReputationRep:
    Yeah need to watch that don't I? :erm:

:hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

You're always a mystery.
    I'm not really a fan either, only eat tyrell's salted when I feel like getting a salt fix :giggle:
    Now for more sleep...my mommy made me lunch :o:

ReputationRep:
    Hello Hello

(Original post by skipp)
    I'm not really a fan either, only eat tyrell's salted when I feel like getting a salt fix :giggle:
    I love crisps myself :proud: most likely my by far favourite snack. Cheese and Onion McCoys :coma:

Well how be everyone today.

ReputationRep:
    Done with today's/this week's interviews now

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone :hi:

A few lovely girls in my modern history :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    The only cravings I have are for any type of fruit. :love: I love fruit. :cute:

Goodnight Jen. :hugs:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.