Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    You left me good instructions
    I bet you can't even remember them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    I bet you can't even remember them.
    :hmmm:stop jumping to conclusions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :hmmm:stop jumping to conclusions
    :o: Can you tell me how to cook me?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :giggle: Yes, only cook while you're healthy... and in your case, not drowsy. :tongue:

How can you be in pain and taking in information at the same time? :o:

I'd recommend sleep, but you are the master of your body so go nuts. :hugs:

So intent on eating me. :o: For the last time, you can't cook me. Or at least not well, and I refuse to let you spoil me.
    Sharp pain keeps you alert :yep: then it turned to dull pain so I napped now I'm awake again :giggle: the wonderful cycle...
    I'm hungry though, and I can't live on crisps and grapes...however much I like crisps and grapes maybe I should risk using the microwave again? :mmm:

How are the languages going? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :o: Can you tell me how to cook me?
    I dont want to :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Sharp pain keeps you alert :yep: then it turned to dull pain so I napped now I'm awake again :giggle: the wonderful cycle...
    I'm hungry though, and I can't live on crisps and grapes...however much I like crisps and grapes maybe I should risk using the microwave again? :mmm:

How are the languages going? :hugs:
    I'm not a fan of crisps - haven't touched one since 2008 Halloween :tongue: - but I love my grapes. My close friends know that if they want a favour from me all they have to do is give me a big bunch of seedless green grapes and a cup of green tea. :giggle:

Not begun yet. Will do soon.

(Original post by vin)
    I dont want to :huff:
    You're always a mystery.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of crisps - haven't touched one since 2008 Halloween :tongue: - but I love my grapes. My close friends know that if they want a favour from me all they have to do is give me a big bunch of seedless green grapes and a cup of green tea. :giggle:

You're always a mystery.
    :proud:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :proud:
    :emog:

I've been going on such a music binge and decided to catch up with some r'n'b. :beard: The genre in general doesn't appeal to me but there are some good tracks with very good tunes.

What are you doing Vin?

ReputationRep:
    I've reverted back to my piano. :love:

ReputationRep:
    :emog:

I've been going on such a music binge and decided to catch up with some r'n'b. :beard: The genre in general doesn't appeal to me but there are some good tracks with very good tunes.

What are you doing Vin?
    was just watching FMA:B

now for some cleaning:erm: ..oh wait I cant because someone is going to drill into the wall later oh well I wanted to organise my folders anyway :beard:

ReputationRep:

You're always a mystery.
    you dont like crisps :eek:
    after i got back from reading in the summer i ate 9 packets of crisps in 3 days to catch up with the ones i'd missed while i was there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    was just watching FMA:B

now for some cleaning:erm: ..oh wait I cant because someone is going to drill into the wall later oh well I wanted to organise my folders anyway :beard:
    Cleaning? :love: I wish I had something to clean but my room is already spotless. Might move onto my little brother's room. So filthy. :coma:

:console: They drill outside my wall as well. I'm listening to a mixture of prodigy, blue stahli, pendulum, the rasmus, boom boom satellites and oakenfield though. Orgasmic tunes to say the least.

(Original post by Annaconda)
    you dont like crisps :eek:
    after i got back from reading in the summer i ate 9 packets of crisps in 3 days to catch up with the ones i'd missed while i was there!
    Yes I don't Anna. Never have done.

:giggle: I remember my time in reading years ago. The fire was insanely beautiful. :giggle: My friend threw her - my - tent into it though....

ReputationRep:
    I'm home, who would have thought sitting in traffic was so painful?......quite literally pounced on my painkillers when I got in through the door.......now I'm all melty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I'm home, who would have thought sitting in traffic was so painful?......quite literally pounced on my painkillers when I got in through the door.......now I'm all melty
    :console:

mummy is w a drug addict:sad:

Im bored :s: I finished organising my folders

ReputationRep:
    Yeah need to watch that don't I? :erm:

:hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

You're always a mystery.
    I'm not really a fan either, only eat tyrell's salted when I feel like getting a salt fix :giggle:
    Now for more sleep...my mommy made me lunch :o:

ReputationRep:
    Hello Hello

(Original post by skipp)
    I'm not really a fan either, only eat tyrell's salted when I feel like getting a salt fix :giggle:
    I love crisps myself :proud: most likely my by far favourite snack. Cheese and Onion McCoys :coma:

Well how be everyone today.

ReputationRep:
    Done with today's/this week's interviews now

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone :hi:

A few lovely girls in my modern history :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    The only cravings I have are for any type of fruit. :love: I love fruit. :cute:

Goodnight Jen. :hugs:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.