Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    :lovehug:

Sleepy time now :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    i hate getting up this early, even if i did go to bed at 5pm last night.

ReputationRep:
    Bleh, Committee meeting in ... 20 minutes ...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Good Morning everyone

ReputationRep:
    :sad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)
    :sad:
    :lovehug: Silly sad face...what's up?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    Onee-sama and kag dont want me to play quake with them :cry2:
    You know that's not true, Vin-kin. I changed from FFA to CTF and then to Tournament (1v1) to experiment with the different game types. You decided to leave initially, so we assumed you wouldn't return and stuck with the latter. Also, when you joined with a different name and model, we automatically assumed it was someone else. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Well, meeting is over

Now to have an entirely free afternoon :O Might get some blogging done ...

ReputationRep:
    I need a new anime to watch
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    INTERNET!

...shame I only have ~5 minutes left. I'd better get my computer back tonight. :mad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Fed-up...ill, keep injuring myself, still not able to learn anything so going to fail my exam tomorrow and have a strong feeling that my brother was lying about looking after my rabbit...she's been fed because she lives with my brother's rabbit...but it seems unlikely that he's looked at, let alone cleaned her foot when he can't tell me if the fur's growing back or not...and mother is worried (probably with good reason) about me leaving the house to go check...
    Not world shatteringly bad...but I'm grumpy :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    I need a new anime to watch
    What have you seen?

Azumanga Daioh
    is quite nice, as is Nodame Cantabile.

I picked anime with light humour due to the fact that I don't know your anime preferences and light humour is usually a sure fire win. :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Fed-up...ill, keep injuring myself, still not able to learn anything so going to fail my exam tomorrow and have a strong feeling that my brother was lying about looking after my rabbit...she's been fed because she lives with my brother's rabbit...but it seems unlikely that he's looked at, let alone cleaned her foot when he can't tell me if the fur's growing back or not...and mother is worried (probably with good reason) about me leaving the house to go check...
    Not world shatteringly bad...but I'm grumpy :grumble:
    You told me you've been studying religiously for the past few months, so I have confidence that you will do fine. :hugs:

Have your mother look after the bunny as well? :tongue: She sounds like a nice enough woman to do so - making you bean crock and caring is an example of this.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    You told me you've been studying religiously for the past few months, so I have confidence that you will do fine. :hugs:

Have your mother look after the bunny as well? :tongue: She sounds like a nice enough woman to do so - making you bean crock and caring is an example of this.
    Hey Vay :hugs:

My mother is swamped with work :giggle: my dad made the bean crock a few weeks back and stuck it in the freezer...my mom said she'd go get my rabbit for me ...but didn't quite realise how difficult that'd be so it didn't quite work

And this headache has made the last few months irrelevant...took me ages to remember newton's 2nd law earlier...which I'm pretty sure most 10 year olds could do...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Hey Vay :hugs:

My mother is swamped with work :giggle: my dad made the bean crock a few weeks back and stuck it in the freezer...my mom said she'd go get my rabbit for me ...but didn't quite realise how difficult that'd be so it didn't quite work

And this headache has made the last few months irrelevant...took me ages to remember newton's 2nd law earlier...which I'm pretty sure most 10 year olds could do...
    Is that "Energy can neither be created nor destroyed" or "An object in motion stays in motion"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    You know that's not true, Vin-kin. I changed from FFA to CTF and then to Tournament (1v1) to experiment with the different game types. You decided to leave initially, so we assumed you wouldn't return and stuck with the latter. Also, when you joined with a different name and model, we automatically assumed it was someone else. :sadnod:
    yeah I understood when you explained it before:sad:

Im sorry for reacting like that :cry2:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Is that "Energy can neither be created nor destroyed" or "An object in motion stays in motion"?
    Actually it's:
    "The rate of change of momentum is directly proportional to the net force acting upon it"
    I was chanting it over breakfast :sad:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)

No need to apologise and hopefully we'll resume our gaming soon. :hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)

Talking of being ignored :indiff:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.