Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Lucky :coma:

I'm having a rough breakfast I think, I'll just pop some cheese in some bread :yum:

After that I'm going to first economics lecture...
    the red one is pregnant :mmm:

I have a group meeting in 20 mins to prepare for our presentation at 12.20 where we present the design we've been working on for months to a panel of real people from industry :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Hi Ro, Vin, LLOT :jumphug:

How do you do?
    I'm good thanks. Busy working on a scene breakdown for my Creative Writing Drama script. Would be more fun but I don't like my script idea anymore and it's too late to change it. Grr.

How're you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    the red one is pregnant :mmm:

I have a group meeting in 20 mins to prepare for our presentation at 12.20 where we present the design we've been working on for months to a panel of real people from industry :afraid:
    She's either pregnant or ate alot. I may change that as only one of the girls looks noticeably chubby. :giggle:

:indiff: Good luck :top:

ReputationRep:
    Lucky :coma:

I'm having a rough breakfast I think, I'll just pop some cheese in some bread :yum:

After that I'm going to first economics lecture...

I changed my mind, Coffee and Frosties will do Couldn't be arsed with waiting for a toaster to pop ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    I'm good thanks. Busy working on a scene breakdown for my Creative Writing Drama script. Would be more fun but I don't like my script idea anymore and it's too late to change it. Grr.

How're you?

Aww :console: Good luck

I'm ok , I'm taking a different bus route which should reduce the amount of time travelling between uni and home.

You know, yesterday I met a girl in Japanese who was so similar to you appearance wise, except that she was tall :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    I changed my mind, Coffee and Frosties will do Couldn't be arsed with waiting for a toaster to pop ...
    Guilty? <_<

ReputationRep:
    I has no lectures today :woo:

It's a rehearsal day, but my writing duties are over and my editing duties have yet to begin :O

ReputationRep:

I'm ok , I'm taking a different bus route which should reduce the amount of time travelling between uni and home.

You know, yesterday I met a girl in Japanese who was so similar to you appearance wise, except that she was tall :beard:
    She blonde or brunette? Cos you know I dyed my hair :p:

Also- are you saying I'm short? :sad:

I have to go to the dentist this afternoon :cry: More expense

ReputationRep:
    I has no lectures today :woo:

It's a rehearsal day, but my writing duties are over and my editing duties have yet to begin :O
    Sounds like some jolly good fun.

ReputationRep:
    lazy:hahaha:

stalker:lolwut:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    :hi:
    ro-chan:puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    ro-chan:puppyeyes:
    vin-kun :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    lazy:hahaha:
    I believe the word you're looking for is impatient. It's just as lazy to do nothing while waiting for a toaster to pop :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    She blonde or brunette? Cos you know I dyed my hair :p:

Also- are you saying I'm short? :sad:

I have to go to the dentist this afternoon :cry: More expense
    I haven't actually seen a picture with you having dyed your hair, I think. Blonde. :tongue: Also you're not short, it's that this girl was tall, either equal to my height or above.
    What's your height? You look about normal to me ;D

ReputationRep:
    I believe the word you're looking for is impatient. It's just as lazy to do nothing while waiting for a toaster to pop :|
    yes but you'd have to actually put something into the toaster and press a button :zomg:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    vin-kun :hugs:
    hi:hugs:

Annoyingly Ive got nothing after this presentation till 4 :hmpf: but I found a quiet part of the library by a window

:ciao: byee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    stalker:lolwut:
    Ro must have been stalking ME in massive high heels and under a different name :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like some jolly good fun.
    I plan to write another review today, possibly for Katanagatari if I can be motivated to concentrate on any one thing for 40 minutes ... Might search for some One Piece DL locations.

Naruto and One Piece are out ... still no Bleach and Reborn, which are the only ones I give a **** about ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    yes but you'd have to actually put something into the toaster and press a button :zomg:
    And cut the bagel in half!

ReputationRep:
    I plan to write another review today, possibly for Katanagatari if I can be motivated to concentrate on any one thing for 40 minutes ... Might search for some One Piece DL locations.

Naruto and One Piece are out ... still no Bleach and Reborn, which are the only ones I give a **** about ...
    I see, have fun

You don't care about One Piece? :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Time to catch a bus, bye :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't actually seen a picture with you having dyed your hair, I think. Blonde. :tongue: Also you're not short, it's that this girl was tall, either equal to my height or above.
    What's your height? You look about normal to me ;D
    Nah, I haven't taken a pic of my hair yet. I didn't think it was dark enough so I want to wait for it to start to fade and then dye it slightly darker.

And I'm 5'4", and the tallest person in my family :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.