Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    I see, have fun

You don't care about One Piece? :indiff:
    Downloading all the episodes one by one would be an extreme pain in the ass, so I'm possibly going to wait until I next go home to get more.

ReputationRep:
    The kettle is broken!!! :zomg: How am I going to have my ritualistic cup of tea!??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    The kettle is broken!!! :zomg: How am I going to have my ritualistic cup of tea!??
    :console:

Boil some water on a stove or something? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    :console:

Boil some water on a stove or something? :dontknow:
    I second this. When someone stole the bases to our kettles we had to use the hob for a while :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    G'Morning all!

I got a letter from Newcastle university inviting me for an interview on my birthday. :sigh:
    They better have a birthday cake for me. :huff:

In other news...I have recieved my Formula 1 design book through the post also. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    But, but - the effort! :laugh:

Think I have a spare kettle somewhere.........the brother and I both had kettles for uni they must be in the shed :beard: Or I could go buy a new one I suppose.........oh wait have taken the floaty painkillers this morning, can't drive :banghead:

*goes hoking through cupboards*

ReputationRep:
    Surely it's much less effort to just put a pan on the hob than it is to go digging for a kettle which might not even be there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keoje)
    G'Morning all!

I got a letter from Newcastle university inviting me for an interview on my birthday. :sigh:
    They better have a birthday cake for me. :huff:

In other news...I have recieved my Formula 1 design book through the post also. :ahee:
    Ah, interviews. I only had one, and until then I wasn't even planning on going to that uni. Now I'm here for three years :awesome: It's the only uni I visited, and I love it here :teehee:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Has anyone seen Le Portrait de Petit Cossette? Vin-kin selected this short OVA series from my 'want to watch' list and I'm about to watch it now. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna run off and do some actual work on my scene breakdown. Laters :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Has anyone seen Le Portrait de Petit Cossette? Vin-kin selected this short OVA series from my 'want to watch' list and I'm about to watch it now. :giggle:
    Aye AJ suggested it for the Review thread way back - theres a few reviews up there :yes:

I really liked it - think you will too, its got fantastic music and a really striking art style

ReputationRep:
    I started downloading Baka Test ... and it got 217MB in when I noticed it wasn't a GG release D:<
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Aye AJ suggested it for the Review thread way back - theres a few reviews up there :yes:

I really liked it - think you will too, its got fantastic music and a really striking art style
    Encouraging, especially considering I've been meaning to watch it for sometime. I didn't think to look at the review thread, but I will now. :smile:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Aiko)
    Fantastic series, one of my all time favorites. :yes: The soundtrack is probably my favorite for any series as well, though MADLAX is a pretty close second (Yuki Kajiura :coma:).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    I see, have fun

You don't care about One Piece? :indiff:
    Scratch what I said before, I've found a direct download site :awesome: Let's hope it doesn't randomly add restrictions on my downloading (apart from the ones Megaupload already give ...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Nah, I haven't taken a pic of my hair yet. I didn't think it was dark enough so I want to wait for it to start to fade and then dye it slightly darker.

And I'm 5'4", and the tallest person in my family :p:
    Aww go on... pretty pwease? :puppyeyes:

That's cute, you must be a giant! :emog:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'8" and only my mother is shorter than me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Scratch what I said before, I've found a direct download site :awesome: Let's hope it doesn't randomly add restrictions on my downloading (apart from the ones Megaupload already give ...)
    :woo:

The timetable people ****** up... I have NOTHING on Thursday :woo:

:party:

I'm going to see if I can borrow some history books then go home

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'8" and only my mother is shorter than me
    Taller than average but short for your family? :tongue: Do you have 6ft sisters or aunts? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    My little brother is 6'1" and my baby sister is 5'10" (she's also 10 years younger than me), but the mother is 5'5".

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.