The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

caraniel
My little brother is 6'1" and my baby sister is 5'10" (she's also 10 years younger than me), but the mother is 5'5".

:teehee:

My almost 13 year old sister is about 5'1" and may one day catch up to my 5'11" :indiff:
Liquidus Zeromus
:woo:

The timetable people ****** up... I have NOTHING on Thursday :woo:

:party:

I'm going to see if I can borrow some history books then go home :colone:

:woo: Nice one!

I have Wednesday off and Thursdays are a rehearsal day, so I only do anything if I'm needed in the production. But that's editing work which I enjoy anyway :smile:
LastLordofTime
:woo: Nice one!

I have Wednesday off and Thursdays are a rehearsal day, so I only do anything if I'm needed in the production. But that's editing work which I enjoy anyway :smile:

Lucky

:biggrin:

My schedule remains the same I think... Thursday is a study mess about day :colone:

*goes to hunt down books* :lockstock:
Reply 1843
Aiko
Encouraging, especially considering I've been meaning to watch it for sometime. I didn't think to look at the review thread, but I will now. :smile:

:proud: I didnt pick any old thing for you

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
Manufacture asignment presentation finished a little while ago, the man from industry bloody tore us apart:afraid: He barely commented on our design and ripped into the organisation of our group :cry2:
Le Portrait de Petit Cossette was one of the really early review series, mind, back when I was perfectly happy to post two lines of 'this gets 5/5 because I like it'. :p:
Reply 1845
vin
:proud: I didnt pick any old thing for you

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
Manufacture asignment presentation finished a little while ago, the man from industry bloody tore us apart:afraid: He barely commented on our design and ripped into the organisation of our group :cry2:

Oh dear, poor vinnie-kins :s-smilie: :emog:

AngryJellyfish
Le Portrait de Petit Cossette was one of the really early review series, mind, back when I was perfectly happy to post two lines of 'this gets 5/5 because I like it'. :p:

Mine wasnt much longer now that I look at it again :mmm:
Reply 1846
caraniel
Oh dear, poor vinnie-kins :s-smilie: :emog:

Mine wasnt much longer now that I look at it again :mmm:

I want a hug:hmpf:
Reply 1847
vin

:hugs:
Reply 1848
:s:
Reply 1849
vin

Poor vin-kin *pets*

My exam didn't go terribly :woo:

I didn't go perfectly...going to blame the lurgy because I felt crap...but it went okish :smile:
Reply 1850
skipp
Poor vin-kin *pets*

My exam didn't go terribly :woo:

I didn't go perfectly...going to blame the lurgy because I felt crap...but it went okish :smile:

eww you have the lurgy:afraid:
Reply 1851
Keoje
:hmmmm:

What should I wear to an interview?

The letter says 'Your dress should be practical and comfortable...'

:lolwut:

Nice dress :top:

Would be better with a v-neck though :hmmmm:
Reply 1852
vin
eww you have the lurgy:afraid:

Yes...lurgy of the dreaded variety...

But no more exams (except physics practicals) until June! :woo:
Reply 1853
Muffin has realised she has wings :sad:
Reply 1854
Juno
Muffin has realised she has wings :sad:

Didn't she realise that before? :s:
Reply 1855
skipp
Didn't she realise that before? :s:

No!

She never used to fly :s: But now she keeps climbing up things and jumping off so she can use her wings.

It's more "falling with style" at the moment.
Reply 1856
skipp
Nice dress

Would be better with a v-neck though

Thanks. :h:

Do they even do V-neck with dresses. Might buy one. I have another interview now but for Newcastle....on my birthday. :cry2:
Reply 1857
Keoje
Thanks. :h:

Do they even do V-neck with dresses. Might buy one. I have another interview now but for Newcastle....on my birthday. :cry2:

Yes :yep: so much more flattering than a round neck, here's an example:

http://www.onlygowns.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/herve-leger-deep-v-neck-dress.jpg

Because Keo's a pretty girl :yep:
Reply 1858
Hello Hello

Physics Exam wasn't as horrific as I thought it would be :woo: still not brilliant though but I'm glad to get it out the way. I also nearly burst out laughing when I miss read a formula thinking it said Carrot Efficiency :giggle: .Just Electronics tomorrow and my exams are out the way :grin:

Well how be everyone today.
Reply 1859
Juno
No!

She never used to fly :s: But now she keeps climbing up things and jumping off so she can use her wings.

It's more "falling with style" at the moment.

Really? :giggle: aww bless...I remember when we got some new chickens, one learnt to fly a little...and suddenly they were all doing it...
Chickens aren't the best at flying it has to be said...but they can a bit :yep:

Latest