The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

skipp
Ok :emog: I think I like that option better...

That's good :yep: I've been a bit ill...but exams are over now :woo:

awww ..feel better soon. :hugs:

How'd theygo? :hugs:
Reply 1921
LastLordofTime
Hmm ... can a transmission from a phone cause speakers to make an annoying beeping sound?

I've noticed that these speakers make an annoying noise sometimes, like a string of beeps, and I just noticed that every time I sent a text or received one to my mother just now, they would make the sound ... and I just remembered it also happens when I receive a phone call ... but other times it just happens - no text/phone activity (unless it's a secret transmission to send a tiny amount of information between my phone and the provider?) ... hmm ...

yes thats the signal of the phone interfering with your speakers:sigh:
Well ... goodnight.
:dance:
Night LLoT, yes phones and speakers don't mix. :ciao:

IGX_RSV2

:dance: :nutcase:
Reply 1925
Hi Keo-chan :lovehug:
Reply 1927
Liquidus Zeromus
Hi Keo-chan

Hi LZ-sama :blush:
Reply 1928
I just washed my hair. :proud:
I did so this morning :smile:

:emog:
Reply 1930
http://www.gossipgamers.com/pokemon-redesigned-in-traditional-japanese-style-artwork/

The art is really good. :thumbup: Look at the pokemon James has. the bellsprout i think it's called. :lolwut:
I find it sad that I can actually put a name to most of the pokemon :s-smilie:
Reply 1931
Ill probably do that tomorrow:beard:
Reply 1932
Keo is going to dreamland now. :wavey:
Reply 1933
Night Keo!

I'm also off to bed - should probably go to the bank tomorrow......I think I got paid :hmmmm: Also need to call the GP to see what the results of my blood tests were I suppose :erm: Will probably give me yet more medication :sigh:

:goodnight:
oh fudgebottoms :ninja:
Reply 1935
Annaconda
adding salt to water lowers ins freezing point.

if you get some ice water then add a load of salt the temperature goes right down.

Thank you for answering my random brain questions :giggle:

But you do realise with that avatar me and alex are going to have to kidnap you...miitoro/hinata should be in alex's basement :hmmm: not sure who let you out...
Reply 1936
Keoje
http://www.gossipgamers.com/pokemon-redesigned-in-traditional-japanese-style-artwork/

The art is really good. :thumbup: Look at the pokemon James has. the bellsprout i think it's called. :lolwut:
I find it sad that I can actually put a name to most of the pokemon :s-smilie:

Already posted a link to the entire thread on that in the pokesoc :rolleyes:

They're putting back the release date of the new games it seems :sigh: not dramatically, but we've still got 2 months for them to keep altering it :giggle:
FRACK! Lecture at quarter past so have to go now ... GRR! MY COFFEE IS STILL FULL!
skipp
Thank you for answering my random brain questions :giggle:

But you do realise with that avatar me and alex are going to have to kidnap you...miitoro/hinata should be in alex's basement :hmmm: not sure who let you out...

i dont get these characters, i gather theyre from pure pure but is that a game or what?
Reply 1939
Annaconda
i dont get these characters, i gather theyre from pure pure but is that a game or what?

Yes http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pure_Pure_Mimi_to_Shippo_no_Monogatari
It was originally an adult visual novel game, but was later released as one suitable for all ages...
The name of the character in the game is Hinata, but me and Alex nicknamed her Miitoro before AJ told us who she was :yep:

Latest